Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIV - The Freeze Wars (Sex Live) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143368)

AragakiAyase 12-4-2015 10:58 AM

Re: TWG CXLIV - The Freeze Wars (Sex Live)

ok let me go back and look at rzr now

AragakiAyase 12-4-2015 10:59 AM

also I'm concerned about V because he hasn't posted anything yet

storn42 12-4-2015 11:12 AM

People voting rzr:
  • dlgn
  • dbp
  • rzr

People who defend dlgn:
  • dlgn
  • round
  • dbp (at one point)

thought there would be more to this, but its worth mentioning now :P

storn42 12-4-2015 11:14 AM

perhaps not its worth mentioning, but its worth noting maybe? idk... but you get my point... im still posting it regardless of the fact that it wasn't much that i found.

AragakiAyase 12-4-2015 11:16 AM

rzr attempted to vote roundbox here but it's not twgv tags so idk if he actually was trying to vote him

he asks for people's meta on each other when it seems way too early here, but last game he was very concerned about meta so this doesn't lean me either way

big reads post here. he tosses round in the scum pile for posting being similar to last game but round hasn't even posted anything substantial at this point. it might seem like a forced read here but I think it's leftover paranoia from last game where round was wolfing. the rest of his reads are mostly on gut feeling/tone which is fine, I still don't see the hedging language dlgn is talking about. it seems early for a reads list but I don't see it as wolfy coming from rzr, seems more like he wants to be townread asap and get the ball rolling. Also consider this:

Quote:

rzr [4:59 PM]
posted big reads

​[4:59]
that does sound fun i only played live one tie lol

​[5:01]
I see you charu dont bother playing ketchup

​[5:01]
I'd HOPE anything worth noting would be posted ITT

​[5:03]
botchi I hope to see you post a reads list like that. Keep it all in order on one list if you want, break it down differently, whatever it is I expect to see good reads from you I'm not letting the noob thing slide so quick

he posted the reads list in part for botchi's benefit so that he would know how to start making reads. rzr's early reads list also generated some interesting reactions so that's good. xiz do you think his reads were forced? is that why you think it's wolfy that he posted a reads list so early, or is it something else?

he really doesn't want to let AJ play the noob card here but I"m not exactly sure why. AJ is new so I think it's relatively easy to read him. he could be pulling off some amazing play but we can reevaluate him later, pressuring the newbie so hard is kind of weird (rzr why?)

then he fights with dlgn and nothing stuck out to me

nothing has stuck out to me as wolfy about him, there's some weird stuff but he seems decently town to me. I want V to get some pressure now

dLGN 12-4-2015 12:01 PM

yeah as time went on I read it more as overenthusiastic tryhard with just some preexisting thoughts/fears about players based on past games, not necessarily TMI. still some weird reactions to the pressure but w/e

dLGN 12-4-2015 12:02 PM

also I think I figured out how to solve (or nearly solve) this game in one night anyway

dLGN 12-4-2015 12:03 PM

will post it in an hour or two, just working out a couple things

it has the benefit of being a completely public strategy

Xiz 12-4-2015 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4380935)
xiz do you think his reads were forced? is that why you think it's wolfy that he posted a reads list so early

Yes, and yes. I didn't even read his read's list. I have never seen a towny post a full list of reads that early within the first 24h.

The ONLY thing that I guess can defend him in this situation is how the game was started right off the bat instead of the usually 12h of shit posting.

Xiz 12-4-2015 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4380935)
I want V to get some pressure now

This is a very bad use of a vote

AragakiAyase 12-4-2015 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4380944)
This is a very bad use of a vote

votes can move, I see no problem with it

AragakiAyase 12-4-2015 12:11 PM

what do you think of dbp posting about scala

Xiz 12-4-2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4380945)
votes can move, I see no problem with it

Yes votes can move but when V gets back hes not going to see your vote and go "OH SHIT SON BETTER TALK"

Hes afk because afk. Pressure someone who is here at least because you are wasting time.

Xiz 12-4-2015 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4380946)
what do you think of dbp posting about scala

null

XelNya 12-4-2015 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4380947)
Yes votes can move but when V gets back hes not going to see your vote and go "OH SHIT SON BETTER TALK"

Hes afk because afk. Pressure someone who is here at least because you are wasting time.

With how recent games are going, this would usually be right, but I think here the reminders are still good

Tho i agree v is gonna laugh it off.

XelNya 12-4-2015 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4380949)
With how recent games are going, this would usually be right, but I think here the reminders are still good

Tho i agree v is gonna laugh it off.

I hate phone posting

I meant to say it would normally be right but in this case it s not as bad

Xiz 12-4-2015 12:18 PM

AA went from slightly-town to null now for me

Xiz 12-4-2015 12:18 PM

Also I have never seen Xel not shit post in a game wtf

HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED

Xiz 12-4-2015 12:19 PM

I'm going to go get some food at whole foods anyone want me to pick up anything for them?

Xiz 12-4-2015 12:22 PM

K fine forget my hospitality then fuck