Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146551)

roundbox 01-25-2017 07:55 PM

Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

shoutouts for attempting to engage the game but being wholly ignored
stay classy

j-rodd123 01-25-2017 07:55 PM

i like your reads roundbox i mindmeld with you. wasnt sure about tps but i can see the old go with the flow/OOTC/sticking to old style being his mindset as a villager, good point. and no lito hasnt posted his peek

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4513389)
Ah ok, yeah that was more self-deprecating than actual justification. I'm primarily voting to lynch you because I want to analyze everyone's reactions to your D1 posts once your card has been flipped.

The added sense of revenge from my past experiences of doing what you did is just icing on the cake. Sorry if that comes off as petty, it's D1 and I'm not going to pull out some Bayesian analysis on probability of role distribution. I'm with rae/mellonxcollie on this one; sometimes it's just fun to play the game socially.

okay, but consider this... maybe mike is a wolf and you will get the bulk of what you want by killing him?.... why isn't mike a wolf? why am i more wolfy?

Litodude 01-25-2017 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4513388)
not really in a position to do much else but focus on mike right now as we are in a kitb and i am still sitting at a 50% chance of dying if i don't defend myself

Yeah I'm not voting for u eod, I needed confirmation from a known green if they can deduce u are town from their own perspective, because my investment into my thought processes would've made me bias to my own reasonings

Thnx roundbox

freakysnots 01-25-2017 07:56 PM

why is this a lynch between meno and v, new wolf strategy should be just lurk the fuck out d1

freakysnots 01-25-2017 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4513397)
Yeah I'm not voting for u eod, I needed confirmation from a known green if they can deduce u are town from their own perspective, because my investment into my thought processes would've made me bias to my own reasonings

Thnx roundbox

why wasn't roundbox in your list of reads earlier??

j-rodd123 01-25-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Litodude (Post 4513397)

Thnx roundbox

:thumbup:

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakysnots (Post 4513398)
why is this a lynch between meno and v, new wolf strategy should be just lurk the fuck out d1

i'm defending myself by attacking my strongest lead -- that is the context, that is how the thread got to where the thread is currently at, you can change it if you'd like

MixMasterLar 01-25-2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4513369)
you'd rather be lazy and not read?? not sure if i'm parsing this correctly.

you'd rather not analyze the way people are behaving right now, you want to procrastinate that for later??

why play the game with people if robots flipping each other could suffice in that case -- take a minute to analyze the game

That's not what he said tho????żż?

j-rodd123 01-25-2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakysnots (Post 4513398)

there probably are wolves lurking too but that resolves itself over time and is more of randomly choosing one d1 (although if we were to do this i would totally choose funny or moogle hehehehe)

MixMasterLar 01-25-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4513384)
thanzk guy's you're are very helpfuls

....I dont think he did, actually

Litodude 01-25-2017 08:00 PM

Yah I was wondering if someone would notice lol I was like Oh shit thaprobablymade it obvious let me post another bullshit 'peek' 'read' whatever that included the current votes where roundbox is included and subtlely accuse ppl as well

I had to ctrl f thru my notepad cuz replacing rbx with '____' wasn't on original list of threats

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4513402)
That's not what he said tho????żż?

i'm insulting him to get him to respond more

roundbox 01-25-2017 08:01 PM

lynching an inactive isn't bad here imo
nobody has really stood out as being scummy aside from possibly meno and I would consider a bunch of people in this game to be somewhat on the boundaries of being "inactive" even though they've contributed meaningful posts

MixMasterLar 01-25-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4513407)
i'm insulting him to get him to respond more

By accusing him of saying shut he didn't fucking say?

I'm ok with lynching V know

roundbox 01-25-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4513410)

it's an intentional strawman to invoke a reaction
how is this even triggering your lynching senses right now

Vendetta21 01-25-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4513410)

did you notice where i said "maybe i'm parsing this incorrectly"

i often, as a way of getting someone to clarify, paraphrase them in a way that isn't kind and ask if that's what they meant, because then they feel the need to clarify what they actually meant.

Litodude 01-25-2017 08:11 PM

Hey @ funny can u post your thoughts/reads/peeks/greens/beans on each player I'd like to know what u are thinking outside of 'lol this game isintimidating'

Am calling u out but be assured I would've spoken to u privately to get your thoughts unfortunately game circumstances

Xiz 01-25-2017 08:11 PM

hi guys

j-rodd123 01-25-2017 08:12 PM

im leaving to bed soon, given the current state im probably gonna keep my vote on meno