Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Songs and Artist Permissions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Permissions List and Information v8 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140821)

Psychotik 06-18-2022 11:48 AM

Re: Permissions List and Information v8

Try re-uploading the image in Imgur or something. Your current link doesn't seem to work.

jh05013 06-21-2022 03:47 AM

- Most albums in Virt's Bandcamp page are BY-NC-SA-3.0. This permission was already used a few times, but the main post says "original only" so I'm posting it here.
- daisan blanket permission. From their homepage "金銭に関わらない程度でのご利用であればご自由に使っていただいてかまいません。"

Also I updated my list of permissions gathered in this thread since the last update:

Deathmachine Synapsids VIP only
Ayane Fumuki
s8n (Pseudosilent)
Roy Berardo Contact the author beforehand
Two Steps from Hell
Oliver Hancock
Lapse
Etienne Player Analysis videos only; edit audio so that any background music without FFR permissions is cut out. Do we really need to keep track of this permission??
novadrome See the permission post for specifics
FlynnMac (Klarion)
Johnny Frizz
Ruby My Dear Wants to be contacted when a song gets in game
Rifti Beats Wants to be contacted when a song gets in game
MrLlamaSC Diablo Rap - "Call to Arms" only
NANORAY
MegaSphere
Round Wave Crusher Wants to be contacted when a song gets in game
Vectif
DJ Satomi
LuzeriA See the permission post for specifics
Sufferer Chapter II (Then), III (Sword), VIII (Pacifier) only, wants to be contacted when a song gets in game
void (Mournfinale) No collabs
Silentroom Cannot use songs whose permissions have been transferred to other companies
Elijah Martin Contact the author beforehand
Floating Fragmentz (RANDO) Provide a link to the website
DJ TECHNORCH See Q13 of https://www.technorch.com/policy/index.html#english
Malmen
csx42
Rainbowdragoneyes Contact the author beforehand. Cannot use Hate Castle
Ducky Should be from the label Play Nice!
Meganeko No remixes, collabs, or soundtracks (needs the other artists' approval)
Eppujoloz
sinc-x
DEFENSE MECHANISM
Tasselfoot 10 Minutes with Tass only
ReeK Wants to be contacted when a song gets in game
IOSYS See the permission post for specifics
Breeton Boi Contact the author beforehand
SA ST
Johnny Manchild and the Poor Bastards
DarkbearX
SANY-ON (DENPA-SAMPLER) See the permission post for specifics
DDRKirby (ISQ) Provide a link to the Bandcamp page
Seo
Chris Nordgren
Aurum (AurumJolteon)
gmtn. cannot step 妖艶魔女 -trappola bewitching-, and songs collaborated with other authors
Christian Gisondi
Slax
Nautiluz Beyond the Universe only, not sure about other stuff
Ghost in the Machine
Icon For Hire
Kurorak
LeaF
Nvoise & Yoseph
Spitfya (Karl Berkon)
Kaiben (Liam Farrell)
Trailaiday (Stephen Seymour)
E-coli Final Realization only, not sure about other stuff
Robbi-985/SomethingUnreal
Docmo
ToxicEternity
Reaping Asmodeia Poison of the Earth only, not sure about other stuff - contact TC_Meteor
TheDiamondCrafter
Ice (iceloki)
owenviau1 Not sure if blanket, needs clarification
sylcmyk
Blaze/Blazemoosic/BlazeEDM
Shinymonkey8 (Jake Cunningham) Dystopia, and anything off Synesthesia album
Zorsy
ARForest See the permission post for specifics
Jimmypig
Turbo
Yaboimatoi
YonKaGor Cannot step It's Normal
aequor/aequorean
Ciphgowhat TAKE ME WITH YOU only
daisan

CC permissions:
II-L check CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 from the Bandcamp page
96-glass check CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 from the Bandcamp page
breakchild check CC BY-NC-SA (not BY-NC-ND) from the Bandcamp page
Virt check CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 from the Bandcamp page

Label:
Tsundere Violence Contact Himeko Katagiri beforehand
Ninety9Lives
Hardcore Underground Contact the label or bmah beforehand
SPRITEWALL
DACHiTRAX
Diverse System Stream Palette albums only (check description on Bandcamp)
Electronic Tracks Records

Label CC permissions:
Speedcore Worldwide Audio Check permission (BY-NC-SA 3.0) from Bandcamp Page
The Cynphetic Collective Check permission (BY-NC 3.0) from Bandcamp page
Lost Frog Productions Check permission (BY-NC 4.0) from Bandcamp page
GTS Sound Team Check permission (BY-NC 3.0) from Bandcamp page

Denied:
Studio MDHR Rejected
Materia Collective Rejected
Tom Cardy No response
Kassia Rejected

ositzxz369 06-29-2022 03:52 AM

Blanket perms of QwertyVibin's music. https://soundcloud.com/user-351065772 https://soundcloud.com/user-310424859 https://www.youtube.com/c/QwertyAndrew/videos

jh05013 07-16-2022 12:51 AM

I originally submitted Schwerkraft with BOF permissions, but it turns out all ROKINA songs are permitted for non-commercial use. From the webpage: "各作品は、非商用に限り、ゲーム・動画・アレンジ等自由に利用できます。"

It's required that if the artist name is specified in the webpage, the song should be credited as such. For example, $trange Attraktor should be credited as schwarzekugel, not ROKINA.

WirryWoo 07-17-2022 01:42 PM

Got Andreas B.'s permissions a long time ago. Great chillstep music for easier files.

Xtreme2252 07-17-2022 07:00 PM

I nabbed permissions for Bearing and No Credit. Don't mind the bit with me inquiring on a webcomic project. >w>

https://bearing.bandcamp.com/
https://nofuckingcredit.bandcamp.com...with-fast-bits

Black_Shield 08-15-2022 04:42 PM

Blanket Permission for most-ish songs from Vylet Pony.
Found here:
https://www.vyletpony.com/can-you-use-my-music
They prefer to still be notified if you use a song for any projects, and Commissioned or Gift songs need direct permission.
Commissioned/Gifts are located on a playlist link on the site.
Here's their YT page as well, I've been following for years and they have some great tunes: YOUTUBE

rushyrulz 08-21-2022 01:33 PM

nanobii blanket get! We had Monstercat before, but now we can use the whole catalog

Skayles 08-24-2022 01:52 PM

Update to Sufferer permissions: Any song from the self-titled album may be stepped!
The other tracks on the album follow the same naming style as the songs already in-game such as Chapter II (Then) and chapter VIII (Pacifier), so be on the look out. :)

gold stinger 08-27-2022 01:53 PM

Added Japanese translated version of the permission email template to the OP. Apparently Jimerax had made a translated version before they left, but it was lost in the pits of FFR until now. Extra thanks again to Xel for sending it my way so that it could be shared with everyone.

T-Force 08-30-2022 12:51 AM

Permission obtained for the band Kardashev.
Melodic Death Metal/Prog Metal/Deathgaze.

jh05013 09-24-2022 09:10 AM

We have blanket permission from Shiraishi(しらいし) according to their homepage:

Quote:

> かまきりさん
OKですよ(=゚ω゚)ノ
それに許可とかいらないしクレジット表記とかもいらないんで大丈夫。
This basically means we don't need to ask them or even credit them (though FFR will of course credit them).

The homepage also contains freely downloadable MP3 files.

Edit: since the v9 entry links to this post, here is more context: the quote above is one of their comments in the blog post, and you can find several other comments allowing (even commercial!) use.

Here is one of their other comments, mentioning that we can also use the songs not listed in their blogs if we can find them:

Quote:

>茄子与一さん
うちのブログって全くコメントされないんで
なかなか気づきませんでした。ごめんね…
で、コメント内容についてですけど
つまり楽曲利用依頼ってことですね!
改変でもなんでも自由にやってOKっすよ
このブログで公開やめた過去作ですら探して自由に使ってオッケー。
それどころか商用利用も全く構いません。
権利とか気にしない人間なんで。
連絡とかもマジでいらんし。
じゃゲーム作り頑張ってね〜
Screenshots for archival:

(The rest of the comments "パエニアはねぇ、リメイクして渡そうかと思ったんだけど気に入らなくてデータ消しちゃったんだよねw他の曲ならリメイク出来るかもしれんからまたなんか音ゲーに使いたい曲とかあったら言ってみてね" is just saying that they wanted to remake something but they didn't like it so they removed it, but if you want a remake of something else you can freely request them)

Hateandhatred 09-27-2022 02:03 PM

So here are some screenshots regarding the permissions I've gotten.

First, since I just submitted a stepfile for an Ad Vesperum song, I figured I should post the permission proof:

The band is dead and inactive, however. I'm also pretty sure I'm the only person left online who has their music backed, so hmu if you're interested in melodic death metal.

Next, I see the list havent been updated in a while, but I don't see Ültra Raptör on here yet, and there is also no permission link on the wiki, so I'll post a screenshot as well.

Finally, one permission I just got. The band is known as Avé Inanis, they're on instagram, youtube and facebook. Their actual material is pending official releases and final mixes, but the songs do exist!

gold stinger 09-29-2022 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4782206)
The band is dead and inactive, however. I'm also pretty sure I'm the only person left online who has their music backed, so hmu if you're interested in melodic death metal.

Melodic death metal is one step away from Rock of which I step a lot of. Send it my way. Worst case I have some new content to listen to on repeat, best case a couple new charts.

QwertyVibin 10-1-2022 03:48 AM

Blanket permissions of Akimalo's music
Link: https://soundcloud.com/rjzpluqmsoa0

Sigrev2 10-3-2022 02:46 AM

i probably gave permission in a prior thread ages ago but i am once again giving permission for people to use my stuff. it's been a long time dream of having a song in this game back when i started in... sheesh, 2005?
but yeah, all dj vortivask/All These Worlds Are Yours/家~パーティー/THE CAFFEINES tracks are fair game, even the songs already available in projects from Midflight Digital. hell, i'll even make a fresh song for you if you ask nicely. preferably none of my ancient tracks under my older music moniker, but those are so amateurish that i doubt anyone will want to touch them.
hopefully a post like this isn't too much an issue. just remember: no caps when you spell the name.

verra 10-5-2022 10:41 AM

Quick update:

It's probably longer relevant but MixMasterLar had obtained blanket permission for my old moniker, DJ Scratchin' in May 2007 and I wanted to mention that this project is now defunct.

Aquellex obtained permission for my current alias, DeBisco in August 2019. You are free to use ANYTHING from my discography, however, I cannot supply you with the MP3 UNLESS it is under a Creative Commons license (please PM me for details).

If someone could kindly update the FFR Wiki to reflect this change, that would be most appreciated. Thanks!

https://ffr.fandom.com/wiki/DeBisco

gold stinger 10-5-2022 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verra (Post 4782306)
Quick update:

It's probably longer relevant but MixMasterLar had obtained blanket permission for my old moniker, DJ Scratchin' in May 2007 and I wanted to mention that this project is now defunct.

Aquellex obtained permission for my current alias, DeBisco in August 2019. You are free to use ANYTHING from my discography, however, I cannot supply you with the MP3 UNLESS it is under a Creative Commons license (please PM me for details).

If someone could kindly update the FFR Wiki to reflect this change, that would be most appreciated. Thanks!

https://ffr.fandom.com/wiki/DeBisco

I've went ahead & updated this. If there's any immediate changes needed in the future or anything, iirc any person can edit the wiki.

DossarLX ODI 10-24-2022 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigrev2 (Post 4782282)
i probably gave permission in a prior thread ages ago but i am once again giving permission for people to use my stuff. it's been a long time dream of having a song in this game back when i started in... sheesh, 2005?
but yeah, all dj vortivask/All These Worlds Are Yours/家~パーティー/THE CAFFEINES tracks are fair game, even the songs already available in projects from Midflight Digital. hell, i'll even make a fresh song for you if you ask nicely. preferably none of my ancient tracks under my older music moniker, but those are so amateurish that i doubt anyone will want to touch them.
hopefully a post like this isn't too much an issue. just remember: no caps when you spell the name.

Quoting this, dj vortivask (Sigrev2) is also a song artist in the DDR XX permissions thread I created yesterday.

ositzxz369 11-2-2022 12:08 AM

Blanket perms for Charsiaha's music. Forgot to post it before.