Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Official Credits for Items Shop! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=95367)

Tasselfoot 07-17-2008 06:40 PM

Re: Official Credits for Items Shop!

Emerald... I mentioned to Synth about what you've been doing and gave him your AIM... but I know you're not online much. *shrugs*. I'm sure Synth wants to give you huggles or something.

emerald000 07-17-2008 06:43 PM

Not online much? I hope that is sarcasm for someone that is online around 8-10h/day.

PS: I should be opening my shop in a week or so. Stay tuned.

Tasselfoot 07-17-2008 07:21 PM

oh. i thought you weren't on AIM all the time. i don't know. (you aren't on my buddy list. :( )

either way... as i've said multiple times... there is no end to our gratitude for your generosity to the site. i do kinda wish someone else would open up a store for more than 2-3 items... i feel bad that you're bearing all this yourself.

Mario Bros. 07-17-2008 07:31 PM

yeah someone should open up a shop but not me because I dont know how to use paypal or anything like that but I will buy from them if there cheaper!!! I have 246k now after winning a 50k bet!!!

Tasselfoot 07-17-2008 07:39 PM

i don't care about the prices... i feel bad that emerald is the only one shelling out all this jack.

Mario Bros. 07-17-2008 07:49 PM

Me and you both. I feel bad buying from him because he has worked so hard and he needs a break. He should like win a medal or something. There should be something for him.

Plan_Bsk81127 07-17-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasselfoot (Post 2358260)
i don't care about the prices... i feel bad that emerald is the only one shelling out all this jack.

Ya, I kinda feel bad as well. Look at his list, it is loaded up with hundreds of dollars worth of stuff. I think he deserves some kind of reward or honorable mention thing for supporting the site this much. Always the best Emerald.

LupineDreamer 07-17-2008 07:52 PM

I know your store is now closed Emerald, but what does that mean about the status of current items that have been asked and paid for by others?

You are very admirable for taking nearly all of this on your own.

Mario Bros. 07-17-2008 07:54 PM

There should be a special forum where everybody says thank you to Emerald lol. Thank You Emerald!!!

stephen_g74 07-17-2008 08:33 PM

I think emerald at least deserves a spiffy area on the front page in dedication to his awesomeness.

ryanisadouche 07-18-2008 09:56 AM

I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Thanks a million again dude

Yoshiisland 07-18-2008 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emerald000 (Post 2356509)
Everything is bought now. (Well almost everything, look below for details)

@sarah: Yes, I am actually putting my own money. And I feel like FFR merits every single penny given to them. Because yes, I take it as a donation. I don't care at all about credits. It is only to give some sense of merit to it.

@Yoshi: You still never told me what to do with your Stickers order.

@chaingang and Brandon: I will need your addresses, shirt type and size. PM me that info.

@u84: There's is only All-Skill shirt remaining (XL). I can send buy it or another model.

@freaky: You didn't specify which size you wanted.

I can wait for my sticker. =)

And I feel sorry for you. You are really a true FFR supporter. YOu get lots of love for me.

LupineDreamer 07-18-2008 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanisadouche (Post 2361071)
I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Massive lol factor.

TwilightPrincess 07-18-2008 04:04 PM

I want to buy a 3 month subscription from da_headhunter's shop, and give it as a gift to Caren Matsuki.

URL for verification: http://i37.tinypic.com/33nkzv6.png
(Note: I'm sorry that I didn't get the transfer window, but I accidentally closed it D: )
Just use the two credit counts, in game and in my stats area for verification.

I transferred 70K to his account.

Caren Matsuki 07-18-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwilightPrincess (Post 2363429)
I want to buy a 3 month subscription from da_headhunter's shop, and give it as a gift to Caren Matsuki.

URL for verification: http://i37.tinypic.com/33nkzv6.png
(Note: I'm sorry that I didn't get the transfer window, but I accidentally closed it D: )
Just use the two credit counts, in game and in my stats area for verification.

I transferred 70K to his account.

Yay!!! Thank you <3333
:)

jwcgator 07-18-2008 04:15 PM

I post that today I have received my FFR Shirt from emerald!! Thank you very much!

+1 positive feedback for j00

wargasm1 07-18-2008 09:13 PM

can you open my shop remove item max # and just mention to post screenshot of transfer on my wall?

three17s 07-19-2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by three17s (Post 2356978)
I am lowering my 3-month subscription price to 75,000 credits. Do not send the credits immediately if you are interested, post here first to grab my attention.

Quoting this because I just lost 100,000 in gambling, lmao.

I'll lower it to 70,000 for a 3-month subscription, and I have three total in stock.

NFD 07-19-2008 01:09 AM

This seems like so much of a hassle for something not THAT serious. I'm only saying this because I have no credits.

JasonKey 07-19-2008 02:35 AM

more props of course to emerald000! There can never be enough said for that fo sho!

Did some more hookups tonight and more forthcoming tomorrow. Expect continued slickness!