Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150828)

Hakulyte 04-4-2019 05:01 AM

Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4669879)
I THINK THE BACKPACK IS FULL OF SHIT.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRL

I just spent 30min memeing about Smokes Poutinerie sponsoring Trailer Park Boys while making stuff up in paint and trying to put together some narrative that I would later present on to potentially spice up the game.

I found more enjoyment in hypothesizing about Fake Innocent Child being real than doing anything game related.

A flying helicopter with Steve Rogers is witnessing the mess that is going on as the events unfold.

You're like on your way to discover that DBP is no Innocent Child and that you're the last hope to pull back the game together.

Probably more inspired with this than I should be.

tl;dr: I'm bored and going in circles. Send help whenever.

Hakulyte 04-4-2019 05:44 AM

Quote:

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRL

Smokes Poutinerie is now sponsoring Steve Rogers instead of Trailer Park Boys main protagonists.

What a shame.

Hakulyte 04-4-2019 05:48 AM

Oh, I forgot third party fml.

Hakulyte 04-4-2019 05:52 AM

Tomorrow big day, gotta sleep.

Charu 04-4-2019 06:24 AM

So you're saying the Innocent Child can be faked... by the host?

Listen bucko, we're not playing a bastard game. Even then, I've yet to see a game where the host purposely misleads town with wrong information. That just doesn't fly with me.

flashflash account 04-4-2019 06:40 AM

It's something I've considered doing but have yet to pull the trigger

Wineandbread 04-4-2019 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4670112)
So you're saying the Innocent Child can be faked... by the host?

Listen bucko, we're not playing a bastard game. Even then, I've yet to see a game where the host purposely misleads town with wrong information. That just doesn't fly with me.

maybe rb just wanted to innovate

lynch dbp gogogo

Wineandbread 04-4-2019 07:11 AM

I was busier than expected yesterday and I won't really be around for most of today probably. I will pop in to vote.

If I'm still alive the following day I should be fairly active

Here is what I think in a nutshell

Town
Wabby
DBP
MML

Lean
Charu, FFA, raeko: I'm grouping you guys together because as of current, I do not have anything egregious to point out regarding your play. That isn't inherently enough to put you in a town lean position, but it's more like.. I would probably not vote any of you three today
pozzai: I wasn't a fan of your voting at the eod, nor was I aware of you shouting to jump off dbp wagon (but I accept it). I liked his callout of sunfan in particular today

??
haku/xel: I don't know how to read you guys at all and that worries me
wolfe: I initially had you more scummy b/c of a link to pozzai in my 'headcanon' but now I'm not so sure. It was kind of a gut read mostly so that's still sort of where I'm at, but it's not strong enough to put you in a scum lean, more like telling myself "I should be careful of this guy"
sunfan: ironic that I'm going to meta read sunfan since he kinda got blasted for doing it on pozzai, but I feel that sunfan is in general not as analytical/forward as I would expect him to be. I haven't played in a while so roast me for meta reads I guess. i have favorable opinions from dms though, mostly earlier when he was trying to me to jump in voice

Scummy
duk3: denying claim to innocent child feels so off. I suppose you ended up doing it based on discord but the initial denial is weighing heavily on me
fg: I found her acceptance of wolfe's argument on charu to be questionable at best; also feels more aloof today than yesterday

If I had to vote at this very moment I would pick duk3 or fg, and I'm okay to vote anyone in my ?? list except haku/xel, who I feel would not be very information-rich lynches

Xelicopter 04-4-2019 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4670108)
You're like on your way to discover that DBP is no Innocent Child and that you're the last hope to pull back the game together.

Yeah no. There's no chance that the host fakes an innocent child, even with some of the rulings how they are *questionable* imho that'd impede balance in a way that breaks the game into bastard territory, and it's at least said that it's not a heavily bastard game.

I don't wanna angle shoot the host here. I find it equally hard to think duke is who he claims he is, and that the game was just much more town sided than intended.

People in DM's are pushing me for reads, and like guys, it actually doesn't matter what I think.

That's all I have time to add, they finished refueling my chopper.

Pozzai 04-4-2019 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4670119)
Yeah no. There's no chance that the host fakes an innocent child, even with some of the rulings how they are *questionable* imho that'd impede balance in a way that breaks the game into bastard territory, and it's at least said that it's not a heavily bastard game.

I don't wanna angle shoot the host here. I find it equally hard to think duke is who he claims he is, and that the game was just much more town sided than intended.

People in DM's are pushing me for reads, and like guys, it actually doesn't matter what I think.

That's all I have time to add, they finished refueling my chopper.

You forgot to whirl, and why "doesn't it matter what you think" ?

Pozzai 04-4-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4670117)
pozzai: I wasn't a fan of your voting at the eod, nor was I aware of you shouting to jump off dbp wagon (but I accept it). I liked his callout of sunfan in particular today

wolfe: I initially had you more scummy b/c of a link to pozzai in my

Can you explain what your thought process was in regards to my voting?

What link did you think there was?

Could you read Haku and me interactions on discord that starts around 32hours ago(whatever that is in you time) it would be 4:08AM East Coast.
I kind of came out the exchange liking Haku, whereas the day before I simply had them town for everyone else being afraid of going against what seems to be their town meta.

Xelicopter 04-4-2019 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4670120)
You forgot to whirl, and why "doesn't it matter what you think" ?

IF THE HELICOPTER IS BEING REFUELED, WHY WOULD IT BE ON AND YOU KNOW, WHIRLING?

I ALSO WASN'T HAVING TO YELL.

BUT YOU KNOW.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRL

Pozzai 04-4-2019 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xelicopter (Post 4670123)
IF THE HELICOPTER IS BEING REFUELED, WHY WOULD IT BE ON AND YOU KNOW, WHIRLING?

I ALSO WASN'T HAVING TO YELL.

BUT YOU KNOW.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRL

Yeah but they finished the refueling, and you took off, so did it teleport away? :p

Xelicopter 04-4-2019 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4670124)
Yeah but they finished the refueling, and you took off, so did it teleport away? :p

I'LL NEVER TELL.

/WHIRRRRRRRRL

DaBackpack 04-4-2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRL

Smokes Poutinerie is now sponsoring Steve Rogers instead of Trailer Park Boys main protagonists.

What a shame.

DaBackpack 04-4-2019 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4670124)

What a shame.

DaBackpack 04-4-2019 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4670111)
Tomorrow big day, gotta sleep.

What a shame.

DaBackpack 04-4-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4670066)
I thought the votes on me come from either memes or trying to get me to say/react to it. I didn't think anything from the players who did vote for me since I think 2 out of the 3 were for meme's sake.

Raeko is a hard one to get actual definitive thoughts about. To explain her meta to the folks that don't know, she tends to play exactly as she's playing right now as any alignment. The only for sure fire way to make me say anything definitive about her is if she suddenly said something out of place. Or something she shouldn't know or need to know/think at all.

Thus far, nothing has stuck out with her posts to cause me to go in a frenzy of questions. Including to the debacle back last phase about how she town read you. That's just her.

What a shame.

DaBackpack 04-4-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670069)
Pozzai. I straight up didnt hear you yelling to get off dbp. If u did, idk how it looks, maybe worse because someone knew gs was cop to make that kill

Maybe it was Duke yho.

What a shame.

DaBackpack 04-4-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4670116)
maybe rb just wanted to innovate

lynch dbp gogogo

What a shame.