Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFR's Top One Handers (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=95819)

Bluearrowll 07-15-2008 06:22 PM

Re: FFR's Top One Handers

3 Attachment(s)
Unlocks on the 3 tokens I needed to unlock. hardest was EHHS good count.

EDIT: Low quality is crap so thats 217 goods on EHHS not 27.

8 Hour Whore 07-15-2008 07:47 PM

Nice Blue xD
I believe Silence should be a Stamina Tier
=]]

UserNameGoesHere 07-15-2008 11:31 PM

Oh, Silence is awful. I can't even get the skill token that is unlockable by 1100+ boos on Silence because I've not been able to hit that many even specifically trying to boo at every opportunity. I think the best I've done was like 999 boos, not even 1000.

Definitely stamina.

Bynary Fission 07-16-2008 12:36 AM

Well, here lies the dilemma. One of the revisions I did to the old list was eliminating songs that appeared in more than one section (e.g MAX Forever, it was taken out of Stamina and kept in trills). This was done to reduce confusion and to give a specific goal on one song. While Silence does require a good amount of endurance, it is the penultimate jumpstream song: literally 95% of the song is solid jumpstream. No other song has this....I think it best fits in jumpstream, really.

And besides, if I added it to Stamina, the reqs would basically be the same. There wouldn't be a point.

~Bynary Fission

P.S I'm having an all-night movie watching marathon, so I'll update the list later on today. 8-)

8 Hour Whore 07-16-2008 01:12 AM

I didn't know that was a ST but now I'm getting it xD
also.. Silence would be a good addition to the Stamina portion because even I can't FC it when I'm trying I've gotten it down to 8 misses

Edit** You better lol I'm T3 and my avg rank is like 8th now xD
soon I'll be in the top 4 =]]

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 01:12 AM

I wish I can have an all-night movie watching marathon but my brother's in summer school and my parents say I can only use the computer or watch tv (with captions :/) so yeah. It is kinda fun improving my average rank though all night.

rzr 07-16-2008 02:02 AM

I must make this list. I'm converting back to one hand. It's how I got my 4th AAA. Yeah, I know, not a big accomplishment but it is to me.

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 02:13 AM

Is there any requirement to make a skill token or can I just make one? I might make one if I'm allowed to and it might be kinda easy.

Bynary Fission 07-16-2008 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 2346989)
I must make this list. I'm converting back to one hand. It's how I got my 4th AAA. Yeah, I know, not a big accomplishment but it is to me.

Kickass! I'd love to see you on the list.

And an important thing to note is that I update the TP list on the first day of each month. Ask me for changes/additions when that date nears.

P.S Gonna watch my third movie.

~Bynary Fission

EDIT
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygonpwns (Post 2347001)
Is there any requirement to make a skill token or can I just make one? I might make one if I'm allowed to and it might be kinda easy.

Nope. As long as it isn't an outrageous requirement, it's acceptable.

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 02:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, I made a Rick Astley token right now.
Requirements: FC ReRicked 5 times in a row.
This is kinda easy but it's something I can do.
Picture (I used MS Paint for this :P):
EDIT: I have nowhere else to say this. It might be off topic but I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Good night everyone! lol nevermind i'm too bored but I might fall asleep on my keyboard.

rzr 07-16-2008 03:31 AM

Thanks, Bynary! I really do think I'll go back to one hand. Or maybe both. I don't know. I don't play spread either way, so I still can't get as many arrows as most people. I'm working on accuracy now. I find it easier to AAA short songs, even if they're harder. I'm going to try for Pita next. 5th. I hope.

championanwar 07-16-2008 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2340045)
You've got to tally them up yourself. Dronak said he uses a spread sheet to keep track of his scores, ask him for a copy. That would be the best way to keep track of your TPs if you are not a subscriber.

~Bynary Fission

All right, when i can, ill show you proof

cry4eternity 07-16-2008 12:43 PM

To whom it may concern:

If I were to creat an alt dedicated to playing 1-handed, would that alt be eligible for this ranking?

Bluearrowll 07-16-2008 01:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Choppy #2

Name of Token: Party In the House

Requirement: Get a SDG on AM-3P (House Party Club)

I personally don't think this is too hard.

Unlock of it as well for validity.

Redorigami 07-16-2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cry4eternity (Post 2347797)
To whom it may concern:

If I were to creat an alt dedicated to playing 1-handed, would that alt be eligible for this ranking?

This

Commandersa1 07-16-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2348035)
This

Creating alts to re-AAA songs is bad, or I thought it was. It messes all of the statistics up, average rank, etc... Like if -Laggy-, MrRubix, or Shash created 50000 different alts and started AAAing every FMO/FGO on each account. Kind of extreme, but it's the same thing except on a smaller scale. You might as well just make a custom list yourself of what songs you AAA'd one-handed.

Bynary Fission 07-16-2008 02:04 PM

Alright, I've finally added Blue's and Ponygonpwns' tokens. Excellent job, considering they were made in Paint. o_o

I changed 8 Hour Whore's listing to Tier 3, and I've updated the number of tokens each person has as well. I will update everybody's TPs later on this week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cry4eternity (Post 2347797)
To whom it may concern:

Yeah, that would work.

@Champion: I noticed you've Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy]. Because of that, can you make a video of you playing? I'd prefer you do so before I add you.

~Bynary Fission

Bluearrowll 07-16-2008 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I hate the rolls on this song so bad.

Bynary Fission 07-16-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2348169)
I hate the rolls on this song so bad.

Congratulations. You now have all tokens. :) Updated.

(I should go for some skill tokens myself....)

~Bynary Fission

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 05:16 PM

I tried to get my token, but the 32nds kill me. :P I've FC'd ReRicked before though.

Bluearrowll 07-16-2008 05:17 PM

All you have to do is get it 5 times in a row :O you can do it :D

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 05:18 PM

Thanks for the encouragement, I'll try for it when my average rank is under 3500. I have a lot of unplayed songs so this might be quick. But my internet is bad so it might take 5 hours or more. :/

AlekVSJynx 07-16-2008 05:23 PM

Yay I'm T3 xD
I'm ranking up lol
Got a question though..
Do, I have to try for the ST's?

Dronak 07-16-2008 05:35 PM

I looked at the tokens here, and I don't think I can get any of them. And even when I try to improve my average rank, I end up slipping. I finally managed to improve CIA Rave (I *hate* that song) and MAX Forever by ~1000 places or so each, and my average rank got worse by about 16 places. :P I know this is just how the average rank works, but it still kind of bugs me because I just can't seem to improve enough songs often enough to make a significant improvement in average rank. Oh well, if I can at least try to keep it close to steady, I guess I'll be doing OK.

AlekVSJynx 07-16-2008 06:07 PM

Easiest way to Drop your Avg rank is to go to your lvlrank stats and go from bottom to top and improve those scores..
If you have to Whore them for hours..
It's how I got my AAA on Dokudenpa that didn't record..
=[[

UserNameGoesHere 07-16-2008 06:34 PM

That works to an extent. At some point you'll hit an upper limit on just what you can do with your worst songs and/or you'll just get tired of them for a while.

I say, you can try that until that begins to happen, and then you can try, oh, figuring out what level of song you can full-combo (as a full combo gives you so many more points than a single miss it's not funny), and trying to full-combo all of those, for better scoring.

Also, it won't hurt to look at your very best and try to AAA those. The only ones you really will have "locked" in will be ones that you AAA anyway, which will lock in at 1. Everything else can get worse (for you) as others do better.

Also you can try playing new songs as they come out to help your rank, but it won't help much since not a lot of people have played them yet, and as more play them you may find your rank starts getting a lot worse and you'll have to try again.

That's about my strategy.

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 06:53 PM

Time for some beginner one-handed skill tokens! I made these in MS Paint, so they can look better.

T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N. (I hate how this came out :/)
Requirement: FC H.T.I.J with no boos.

Patience Token (This is my favorite)
Requirement: Pass any 3 different songs with a length of at least 2:45 in a row.

V2 Token (Better image than T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N. but I like patience token better)
Requirement: FC at least 2 different songs that are V2s (in order of easiest to hardest: Dr Wily Theme V2, Stay With Me (Unlikely) FFR V2, Rondo Alla Turca V2, Uber Rave V2 and/or Party 4u - HolyNightRemix V2) in a row. (Might update later with more V2s.)

Patience token might be more time-consuming and the hardest of beginner tokens, and V2 as the easiest. This is for those that want some one-handed tokens and just think all the other ones are too hard. Also, can I change my Rick Astley token requirement to FC ReRicked 3 times in a row? I hope Bluearrowll won't mind.

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2324568)
Requesting skill token for Etude to a Dragon AAA

Did one. The image is the best thing to a dragon I can find on Google, we should get a graphic artist for these one-handed tokens. If someone makes a better image, it's okay.

(Don't know what to call it)
Requirement: AAA Etude to a Dragon.

EDIT: Double post, lol.

Redorigami 07-16-2008 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygonpwns (Post 2350280)
Did one. The image is the best thing to a dragon I can find on Google, we should get a graphic artist for these one-handed tokens. If someone makes a better image, it's okay.

(Don't know what to call it)
Requirement: AAA Etude to a Dragon.

EDIT: Double post, lol.

I love you forever. :) I was too lazy to do it.
I won't name it either I just wanted it to exist brb unlocking. sort of.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...photos/100387/
K I unlocked one bye.

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2350308)
I love you forever. :) I was too lazy to do it.
I won't name it either I just wanted it to exist brb unlocking. sort of.

Should I quote this? lol. Anyways, I'm just doing this because I'm bored. Sorry Bynary if this is too much for you. :P I just can't help it.

Redorigami 07-16-2008 07:29 PM

lol Binary

Bynary Fission 07-16-2008 07:29 PM

Nice Tokens Ponygonpwns. :) I've added them all in. And don't worry about it. Anything that contributes to this thread is embraced with open arms.

P.S Don't forget about Silence V2, Emotions V2, CIA Rave V2, etc.

P.P.S Does Fiery Dragon sound good? I'll change it if you want.

P.P.P.S I'm going to break my ****ing computer. You have NO IDEA how hard this was to do.

Finger slipped. ;_;

~Bynary Fission

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2350407)
Nice Tokens Ponygonpwns. :) I've added them all in. And don't worry about it. Anything that contributes to this thread is embraced with open arms.

P.S Don't forget about Silence V2, Emotions V2, CIA Rave V2, etc.

P.P.S Does Fiery Dragon sound good? I'll change it if you want.

P.P.P.S I'm going to break my ****ing computer.

onemissomg

Finger slipped. ;_;

~Bynary Fission

Oh, I forgot those V2s. I was looking through public songs. You can add those. Also, Fiery Dragon sounds great! Lastly, that miss is a piece of ****. Go for the FC!
EDIT: I was looking at the replay, still am, and you are a really good one-hander! It'll take me some practice to be as good as that. I think I'm interrupting your FFR time, so I'll shut up now. :P *shuts up and makes more one-handed skill tokens*

Redorigami 07-16-2008 07:35 PM

Haha I had a score almost exactly like that one on Final Step when I was going for my 400th FC back right before I switched. Sucks so much when you do stuff like that ><

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 08:00 PM

You switched? I didn't notice. :P You can have the token anyways. <3

Dronak 07-16-2008 08:03 PM

Regarding improving average rank, I have tried playing my worst ones to improve them. I figure those songs provide the potential for a big rank improvement in one shot. The problem is I'm awful on those, often have to mash the heck out of them just to pass, and can't consistently get decent scores. I've also tried PCing easy songs, which doesn't always work. And if it does, it's usually only a gain of a couple hundred, and averaged over ~500 songs, improves my average rank by like 0.5. I've also tried working on mid-difficulty songs that have poor ranks (usually in the 4000-6000 range), but these tend to be at the limits of what I can do fairly well, difficulties of 8+ out of 12. It's hard for me to improve them, too. All of these factors are leading me to believe that I'm close to, if not at, my limit in FFR.

As for the new beginner tokens, I can probably get those. :) I'll check the first post for the specifics (I'm using that as the official point of reference), and see what I can do when I have some time. Thanks for those -- it's good to have tokens in a range of difficulties.

P.S. -- Can we use these one-handed tokens like the pseudo skill tokens and put them in our forum sigs by linking to the images of them in the first post?

Bluearrowll 07-16-2008 08:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Did 2 V2's that weren't mentioned. Was gonna do Nanairo but then I realized how much I hate hand jacks. Will do the other ones later.

Also I wanted to do ones that piss off EVERYONE. :D (in one form or another - EX. P4U , background. SSSG, Synth file)

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dronak (Post 2350755)
P.S. -- Can we use these one-handed tokens like the pseudo skill tokens and put them in our forum sigs by linking to the images of them in the first post?

That's a good idea. I'll do that if I can get a token. :P Also, anyone like my siggy? :D

Bluearrow: You only had to do two.

Bluearrowll 07-16-2008 08:09 PM

Only 2 of them are FCs.

Ponygonpwns 07-16-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2350824)
Only 2 of them are FCs.

Oh, my bad. :P

Bynary Fission 07-16-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Regarding improving average rank, I have tried playing my worst ones to improve them. I figure those songs provide the potential for a big rank improvement in one shot. The problem is I'm awful on those, often have to mash the heck out of them just to pass, and can't consistently get decent scores. I've also tried PCing easy songs, which doesn't always work. And if it does, it's usually only a gain of a couple hundred, and averaged over ~500 songs, improves my average rank by like 0.5. I've also tried working on mid-difficulty songs that have poor ranks (usually in the 4000-6000 range), but these tend to be at the limits of what I can do fairly well, difficulties of 8+ out of 12. It's hard for me to improve them, too. All of these factors are leading me to believe that I'm close to, if not at, my limit in FFR.

If you can't improve all the ones highest on your list, go for the ones in the middle. (500-5000 rank or so, depends). When I can't improve my worst songs, I try and improve ones in the middle of my list. Takes a bit longer to lower the rank, but it's just as effective.

Quote:

That would be really cool. :D It would help spread word of this thread, and attract other, lesser known one handers.

~Bynary Fission

Bluearrowll 07-16-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2351526)

That would be really cool. :D It would help spread word of this thread, and attract other, lesser known one handers.

~Bynary Fission

Hell yeah, no one knew who I was until I had a 1196 or something average rank and I signed up on the Overall One Hand List by Zageron March 31st rofl

Card Man 07-16-2008 09:55 PM

I haven't posted here in a while....I noticed much has been going on. Well I just got these two skill tokens. :-D

Dronak 07-16-2008 10:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I tried for a few of the tokens here, and was able to get two of them. Of course I picked easier songs for them. :) I got the V2 token with Dr. Wily Theme V2 and Stay With Me (Unlikely) V2. I got the Patience token using Get Um Up (2:57), Amity (3:10), and Switchback [Light] (3:28). I blinked at a bad spot in Switchback and my finger slipped. :P I tried for T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N, but unfortunately H.T.I.J. is just a little hard for me to get zero boos -- my best has 2 and my try tonight had 4. Maybe I'll get it with more tries, but I've got to get to bed now.

Bynary Fission 07-16-2008 11:50 PM

Congratulations! I've updated the tokens, and you're both now on the lists. :)

I should go for tokens myself....

~Bynary Fission

Ponygonpwns 07-17-2008 12:05 AM

Yay my internet is back! In the time I was gone, I made 9 tokens! :D They range from easy, medium, hard, and anti-skill! I'll edit this when I get everything in.

Easy:

FFR Gone 8-bit
FC 8-bit Day Dreamer

C-C-C-C-COMBO MAKER!
FC, or have FCd, all of Synthlight's simfiles.

Medium:

lololol GABA
FC Nippon Zenkoku GABA Ondo and fufill the requirement for GABA (under 1000 perfects in Pretty Green Onions) in any order.

(NO IMAGE :[ Someone make one please!)
Fire Bike
AAA Excite Bike 3 times in a row.

Hard(ish):

Awesome FFR Colors (OF DOOM)
FC all PUBLIC songs with FFR in the name as of 7-16-08 (Free Space FFR Edit, Stay With Me [Unlikely] FFR V2, FFR, Soul Shift [ffr edit], 4F73R M3 [FFR edit], Green Twilight FFR Edit, Stay With Me FFR V1, Synesthetic FFR Edit, Massive [ffr remix], Diamond Heart [FFR Edit], Wish [For FFR], For FFR and FFR Evolution) within an hour in any order.

Japan in California
SDG Ninjutsu 9 times in a row then FC Song for the Nihonjins with no boos and single digit averages.

Anti-Skill

X_X1MISSX_X
Get One Miss on a song with at least a 1000 combo with boos>averages and at least a 1500000 score. (Yes, this is for Bynary, lol)

AIMash
Get a 300+ combo on AIM Anthem with at least 455 boos.

OTHER OMG

Being Like Pony
Get the same amount or more FCs than me (Ponygonpwns) or get the exact amount of AAAs like I (Ponygonpwns) have. Also, I auto-get this. =)

You don't have to accept them all. :P Also, you don't have to divide them up in difficulty either. Yes, this is what happens when I have no internet for 4ish hours.
EDIT: Ugh, the FFR Colors token isn't working. =(
EDIT2: Look at my custom title! =) Also yay FFR Colors token works =) Now 1Miss token isn't working. :P
EDIT3: Yay all token pictures work! =D
EDIT4: Sorry Bynary Fission for spelling your name wrong a lot. :P Also, good night again ppl!

Bluearrowll 07-17-2008 10:38 AM

"Japan in California
SDG Ninjutsu 9 times in a row then FC Song for the Nihonjins with no boos and single digit averages."

I think thats way too much lol. Do that many songs even go on the replay of non subscribers?

Its at most 15 I know that, but even if it IS 15, there's a more than 50% chance the scores will be erased before you can ss.

"Being Like Pony
Get the same amount or more FCs than me (Ponygonpwns) or get the exact amount of AAAs like I (Ponygonpwns) have. Also, I auto-get this. =)
"

This token could just be a set amount of FCs or AAAs instead since it will keep on getting higher, giving the people who got it earlier an unfair advantage.

Couple problems I think :p

UnkownMan 07-17-2008 11:31 AM

I got some tokens that I could upload. Can I? They aren't that bad.

-------
EASY
-------

Tyrannical Blues - FC The Pylons Have TRAP Balls with 50 or less goods.
Poke-Fun! - AAA Pokemon DnB and then pass Tell with only 9 goods.

-------
MEDIUM
-------

Fly Away (2step)- Get a 1337 MAX Combo on any song that goes over 2000 notes (MAX Forever, Pants, etc.)
Digital Love(rmix)- Pass AIM Anthem with less than 100 boos and misses (NOT COMBINED. SEPARATELY)
Dance All Nite - Get as many AA's and AAA's as I do.

Bynary Fission 07-17-2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnkownMan (Post 2354628)
I got some tokens that I could upload. Can I? They aren't that bad.

That's cool of you to ask, but the tokens are only intended to be created by other one handers. Sorry mate. :( However, I thank you for asking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygonpwns (Post 2353727)
Yay my internet is back! In the time I was gone, I made 9 tokens! :D They range from easy, medium, hard, and anti-skill! I'll edit this when I get everything in.

Easy:

FFR Gone 8-bit
FC 8-bit Day Dreamer

C-C-C-C-COMBO MAKER!
FC, or have FCd, all of Synthlight's simfiles.

Medium:

lololol GABA
FC Nippon Zenkoku GABA Ondo and fufill the requirement for GABA (under 1000 perfects in Pretty Green Onions) in any order.

(NO IMAGE :[ Someone make one please!)
Fire Bike
AAA Excite Bike 3 times in a row.

Hard(ish):

Awesome FFR Colors (OF DOOM)
FC all PUBLIC songs with FFR in the name as of 7-16-08 (Free Space FFR Edit, Stay With Me [Unlikely] FFR V2, FFR, Soul Shift [ffr edit], 4F73R M3 [FFR edit], Green Twilight FFR Edit, Stay With Me FFR V1, Synesthetic FFR Edit, Massive [ffr remix], Diamond Heart [FFR Edit], Wish [For FFR], For FFR and FFR Evolution) within an hour in any order.

Japan in California
SDG Ninjutsu 9 times in a row then FC Song for the Nihonjins with no boos and single digit averages.

Anti-Skill

X_X1MISSX_X
Get One Miss on a song with at least a 1000 combo with boos>averages and at least a 1500000 score. (Yes, this is for Bynary, lol)

AIMash
Get a 300+ combo on AIM Anthem with at least 455 boos.

OTHER OMG

Being Like Pony

rofl, Save room for the others. I'll upload two more, but I'd rather let others get a chance to upload their own as well.

P.S Blue is right. Japan in California won't work for non-subbies, nor will Awesome FFR Colors of Doom.

I will add X_X1MISSX_X and AIMash, though. As for the rest, the first is too easy (I'll get swamped with unlocks, lol), and the last is constantly changing, and plus, I don't think it's fair you auto-get a token, since nobody else does. But, good work on the tokens. Save them, I may consider some of the others at a later point in time. :)

~Bynary Fission

Bluearrowll 07-17-2008 12:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Did the patience token. I really must thank you for inspiring me to do some of the longer songs. 2 of them improved my rank.

Sensorium and Pretty Green Onions. Can't believe I did so well on PGO, though I think it was because I spent 6 hours on Leekspin rofl.

Ponygonpwns 07-17-2008 02:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay, I'm actually glad you didn't put them all in. It would have taken up space. I'm whoring R3 right now cause of your thread. :P
EDIT: I just got Cold Breath with 2 misses and 3 boos. :P
EDIT2: T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N

Reqs: FC H.T.I.J with 0 boos.

Got my own token! :D This is my favorite song besides Love Cheat! and Hatten Carnival!.(They both have exclamations, so I left them there. :P)
EDIT3: My average is now 3,586 after a few days. Hope I can get it under 3000 by August!
EDIT4: V2 Token get!

Dazer 07-17-2008 08:48 PM

ok lets see...

Flaming Skies

Burning Sun

Dodgeball

Party in the house

Rick Astley

T.H.E.G.A.M.E.T.O.K.E.N

The Patience Token

The V2 Token

AIMash

and... is this a correct score?

Sailing Through the Stratosphere

thatīs all...

PS: my 1st post in the forum =o

Bynary Fission 07-17-2008 09:29 PM

Damn. o_o Excellent scores! You've now got 10 tokens, which puts you ahead of everybody else. :)

I'm a loser for not trying to get the STs...I'll probably try tomorrow.

~Bynary Fission

Dazer 07-17-2008 10:45 PM

yay new scores

X_X1MissX_X

Flamboyant Star

oh and now i have 191 tier points

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 12:34 AM

Wow, my average rank has improved by 800ish in two days. Is that good? :D I still haven't played all the songs though.
EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2354746)
But, good work on the tokens. Save them, I may consider some of the others at a later point in time. :)

~Bynary Fission

I save all tokens I make in a folder, so just tell me if you need some. Didn't read this part yesterday or the other part about being unfair that I auto-get a token. I agree on that after I thought about it for a day. Also, is Fiery Dragon possible for one-handers (besides when Redorigami did it before he switched)? You can take it down, I made it for him and I realized he's not a one-hander after he mentioned it.
EDIT2: If you didn't notice, I got The V2 Token in post 131. Not to be rude, but can you please add me? I didn't see my name on that list.

Redorigami 07-18-2008 01:13 AM

Fiery Dragon is more than possible, and Bynary said I could make it. :) So I did, through you, sort of. So it should be kept.

PS I totally go on that fiery dragon unlock list kthxbai.

Bynary Fission 07-18-2008 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2360742)
Fiery Dragon is more than possible, and Bynary said I could make it. :) So I did, through you, sort of. So it should be kept.

Oh, you were the one who created that token graphic? The req was obviously from you, but I thought Ponygon made the token. :razz:

P.S If I didn't screw up the stream (due to it's slowness), I'd have like 2 goods on Etude to a Dragon (I got only 1 good in the jumpstream, so...it's possible).

P.P.S Hey, np. I'll add you now Ponygon.

~Bynary Fission

Redorigami 07-18-2008 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2360747)
P.S If I didn't screw up the stream (due to it's slowness), I'd have like 2 goods on Etude to a Dragon (I got only 1 good in the jumpstream, so...it's possible).

Yeah lol. I had like 4 goods when I started whoring it. And I got like 2,3,4 goods at least like 50 times. I whored that song for a week just because I wanted the AAA lol. So go whore your ass off too dammit.

And yeah ponygon made it.

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 01:23 AM

Oh, I just looked and it's a 9-footer. Okay, leave it. It's possible, even though I say that with a score of 224-58-3-110 on it. :P Also, in a way, we both made it. You had the requirement and I had the token image (that I don't like that much IMO).

Redorigami 07-18-2008 01:26 AM

Speaking of the token image what the **** I can't even tell what it is if you didn't tell me. :) Stop sucking at life, seriously.

And Bynary. Fiery Dragon unlocks. Redorigami. Plz and thx.

Bynary Fission 07-18-2008 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2360748)
Yeah lol. I had like 4 goods when I started whoring it. And I got like 2,3,4 goods at least like 50 times. I whored that song for a week just because I wanted the AAA lol. So go whore your ass off too dammit.

lol, you had it easy. Raised keys are great for jumpstream. Try it on my keyboard, which has completely flat keys akin to a laptops. Jumpstream is VERY hard on this keyboard, especially to PA. But, I will whore it for a better score, and if I AAA....well rawr to that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygonpwns (Post 2360750)
Oh, I just looked and it's a 9-footer. Okay, leave it. It's possible, even though I say that with a score of 224-58-3-110 on it. :P Also, in a way, we both made it. You had the requirement and I had the token image (that I don't like that much IMO).

Practice makes perfect. If Red can do it, so can you. ^_^

P.S I'm playing songs to get down my rank, and got this. It's easy to PA once you get the patterns down, will AAA later.

~Bynary Fission

EDIT:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2360752)

You play spread now. But, since it's such an accomplishment, I'll list you as a past unlocker.

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2360752)
Speaking of the token image what the **** I can't even tell what it is if you didn't tell me. :) Stop sucking at life, seriously.

It's what came up in google images. It looked like a chicken but I didn't care much lol. Also, I <3 sucking at life and I <3 people that tell me that, so I am complimented :D. yesh im 4srs

OnixRose 07-18-2008 01:28 AM

I'll go for some of these reqs/TP when I get around to it

Redorigami 07-18-2008 01:30 AM

Spread or not it counts if I got it one handed. :(
Besides it's my own damn requirement. :)
Credit where credit is due man.

/rant even though you said ok.

Bynary Fission 07-18-2008 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redorigami (Post 2360761)
Spread or not it counts if I got it one handed. :(
Besides it's my own damn requirement. :)
Credit where credit is due man.

/rant even though you said ok.

Switch back to one hand, nao. It's not like you'd lose any skill (which is rather amazing in itself...).

And you're right. You're listed as a past unlocker, sort of like a ghost. Credited, but not on the actual list itself.

~Bynary Fission

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 01:34 AM

Redorigami, you should play one-handed once in a while at least just to feel how you played when you first AAAd Etude to a Dragon. Like for fun.

Bynary Fission 07-18-2008 01:38 AM

Best place to post this. I just got my first-ever sightread Challenging FC. (don't laugh, it's a milestone for me.)

~Bynary Fission

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 01:40 AM

Why would someone laugh? That's a good milestone, and I only have 2 Challenging FCs: {Satori}v2 and Hybrid, but Satori v2's an ST, so Hybrid is my only Challenging FC. It's a fun file for me because I <3 jumps. :D I'm actually close on Kirby's Dream Land ever since I switched from the 1.5 speed mod to the 1.75 speed mod. I have 3 misses on it. Should I go for the FC?

Bynary Fission 07-18-2008 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygonpwns (Post 2360774)
Why would someone laugh? That's a good milestone, and I only have 2 Challenging FCs: {Satori}v2 and Hybrid, but Satori v2's an ST, so Hybrid is my only Challenging FC. It's a fun file for me because I <3 jumps. :D I'm actually close on Kirby's Dream Land ever since I switched from the 1.5 speed mod to the 1.75 speed mod. I have 3 misses on it. Should I go for the FC?

3 misses? lmfao, that's better than my current score. Yes, go for it. I have little doubt you can do it. :)

~Bynary Fission

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 02:02 AM

I got so many boos, but I just love jumps. Same reason why I like Love Cheat!. The song AND the file. brb whoring Kirby. lol that sounds wrong. :P
EDIT: I just hate the ranodm jump after the 32nd trill. It gets me a boo or it breaks my combo. I'll try a few more times before I go to bed though.
EDIT2:UGH!!! I GOT 2 MISSES NOW! IN THE SAME PLACE TOO! No, I'm not mash FCing it, I can do it with my one-handed skill.
EDIT3: I'll try in the morning. Good night! Also, before I go, when do you update the top 30 list? actually tell meh later im going to bed and sry 4 the lazy typing. gud nite :D

Bynary Fission 07-18-2008 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygonpwns (Post 2360799)
EDIT3: I'll try in the morning. Good night! Also, before I go, when do you update the top 30 list?

I will update it next morning. Right now I'm working on my average rank, and it must be teh secks before I update it. :P

~Bynary Fission

Cj_leonine 07-18-2008 04:28 AM

So what ever happened to Zag? i'm guessing he's off flirting with that SarahJane Kid eh?

8 Hour Whore 07-18-2008 05:08 AM

Zag got tired of hosting it lol
left everything to Bynary
Bleh..
my avg rank will be below 1k in a bit

Wyde 07-18-2008 05:44 AM

For some reason I didn't notice the addition of little token thingies. I guess that'll teach me to ignore this topic. ^^;

Anyways, quick silly question. Does a AAA count as a SDG?

Don't be too surprised. I did make the bloody file, so I'd know how to play it. >.>

Further side note. Not being a suscriber, or having means to attain suscriber status, sucks. A lot of these tier points I could probably apply for right now with minimal effort if I had that little feature of recording best scores and such. I just can't be bothered to print screen every little thing I do to be honest. And in some plays I do for fun, I'm pretty sure I've hit the achievements for points quite easily a number of times. But by the time I remember about this topic or can actually be bothered to record something, I've exited the screen or my replays have been replaced with later ones. Frankly I can't be bothered to keep up with everything I do and go too nuts for points. Won't stop me from occasional posts though, if only to brag. Like with the following lol-worthy score I got a few moments ago:

Cans I hav 8 points naow plz?

8 Hour Whore 07-18-2008 06:57 AM

You don't have to SS it..
All you do is make a list or copy Bynarys list and tally down every point you get and tally everything together in one SS with your points.

Also, nice 20 goods xD
I hate Trills.. looks like competition is coming along =]]

Bluearrowll 07-18-2008 08:45 AM

I am so envious of your MAX Forever score you have no idea, and how is that only rank 385..

PS: AAA Counts for Party in the House

Redorigami 07-18-2008 09:54 AM

I'm lovin how Wyde is like coming out of nowhere and tearing some of these songs apart. :)

Crashfan3 07-18-2008 11:12 AM

Broke 3000 as planned. 2865 now.
Still nothing worthy of SS'ing yet... although I did 3-0-0-0 Speed Kitty a few minutes ago :/

Ponygonpwns 07-18-2008 02:29 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Etude to a Dragon is actually a kinda easy Challenging song. It's just my hands tense up in the stream. :/
EDIT: So I just finished downloading AVG Free 8.0 and played RainDrops after everything was installed. I can't believe my score! I got RainDrops v2 and a new AAA! The new
AVG toolbar is lagging the internet though, but not during FFR the Game. Yes, I just had to show my sexy new toolbar. :D

datenshi-requiem 07-18-2008 08:41 PM

Zag is also on vacation.
He will be back the 21st.