Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Team Pony (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121802)

DissonantMuse 01-11-2012 01:21 AM

Re: Team Pony

I've just recently gotten into stepping some songs, finished 1 so far and got a pretty positive response on it, so I'll be posting more vids showing my files as I finish them. I'm not really all that great of a simfile artist yet, but I'm working on it. :P

TehBoredGuy 01-11-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 3612112)
I dunno, you'd have to find a picture of her lying down or something because otherwise a lot of her would get cut off if she's standing.

About the engine, I've talked to a couple people and it's still iffy whether or not we can get an engine or not. If it ends up not working out, Team Fur says that we can use their engine for our files.

(going to sleep now, 'night everypony)

Ok so if i find a pic you'd make me a sig?

TehBoredGuy 01-11-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 3612112)
I dunno, you'd have to find a picture of her lying down or something because otherwise a lot of her would get cut off if she's standing.

About the engine, I've talked to a couple people and it's still iffy whether or not we can get an engine or not. If it ends up not working out, Team Fur says that we can use their engine for our files.

(going to sleep now, 'night everypony)

I found two potential sig pics, Just use the Light brown Team pony logo instead of the pink one, and make 1 sig of each If you can, and i'll decide which one i want. You may have to Mirror both pics tho.

pic1: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...75-881-906.png

pic2: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ning_theme.png

Electrokinesis 01-11-2012 12:41 PM

Man, woke up this morning, played some FFR and actually started getting angry at the game like 15 plays in. Taking a break.

However, for all you graphic artists out there, here's a great source for renders:
http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/gallery/
It has a sub-gallery for all the characters!

tony2k 01-11-2012 12:46 PM

Totally found you guys on EQD. If its not a super competitive team (I am pretty much terrible when you consider how long I have been playing) I will totally be apart of it.

gold stinger 01-11-2012 01:02 PM

Wow that is quite an impressive collection of vectors you got there Electro. Might delve deeper into them later, could use some for song banners. megamon88 could also use those for a slick range of customization in the signature banners.

tony2k didn't see ya there. :P we're not super competitive at all. We're just here as a friendly group.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehBoredGuy (Post 3611668)
You said you Stepped Pony songs.. Youtube RainbowCrash88. I have requested like 3 people to step some of his songs. you should use those if you were gonna step them.

I took a look at his songs again, but most 8-bit tunes were solid work and didn't really leave me much room for creativity. :/ However, I loved his background music for that Mane6 fighting game he's doing, so I'm stepping the Twilight Sparkle theme right now.

As for the rest of you, have some free Pony DDR songs. I re-synced them and they follow within FFR submitting standards if we ever get an engine up. Sadly, the only thing missing from the files are banners, and background pictures, because I'm not much of the artist. :P

Pony FFR/Stepmania pack right here

contains:
Spike - General Mumble (Youtube)
Dedede Invades Equestria - Interrobang Pie (Youtube)
Rainbow Factory - WoodenToaster (Youtube)

ALSO:
Extra song for TehBoredGuy - Twilight Sparkle Stage - Rainbowcrash88 (Youtube) (Download)

megamon88 01-11-2012 02:05 PM

Woah, a lot more activity happening now! :D

I already knew about the mlp vector club, but somehow I forgot about it xD

I'll get working on those sigs soon TehBoredGuy.

Tony2k, what do you want on your sig?

And lastly gold stinger, I'll check out those files when I have the chance :P School is starting to get busy again.

gold stinger 01-11-2012 02:10 PM

Knew you would get on at 3:00.

School is startin' to get busy for me as well. The only reason that I was able to work on songs is because I was too tired from last night to notice the time this morning.

m3t4kn1ght 01-11-2012 03:22 PM

airwave, no way you created this lmao. let me join dude :)

Pinkamena Diane Pie 01-11-2012 03:24 PM

I would love to join your team. :D

Electrokinesis 01-11-2012 03:32 PM

m3t4kn1ght came because of me.
Do I get a referral bonus? =D (jk)

DissonantMuse 01-11-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrokinesis (Post 3612591)
Man, woke up this morning, played some FFR and actually started getting angry at the game like 15 plays in. Taking a break.

However, for all you graphic artists out there, here's a great source for renders:
http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/gallery/
It has a sub-gallery for all the characters!

Nice find! Can't believe I never saw that before, I'm a dA regular. Been looking all over for a page like this. :P

gold stinger 01-11-2012 03:44 PM

TehBoredGuy asked me to step something from Rainbowcrash88 (that famous 8-bit music maker on youtube that covers all MLP original songs.) Well, I'm finished the song, and I don't expect it to be the last one. Link for it is ^up-there^ in my free simfile post by itself, because I didn't upload them all together in a .rar

TehBoredGuy 01-11-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3612754)
TehBoredGuy asked me to step something from Rainbowcrash88 (that famous 8-bit music maker on youtube that covers all MLP original songs.) Well, I'm finished the song, and I don't expect it to be the last one. Link for it is ^up-there^ in my free simfile post by itself, because I didn't upload them all together in a .rar

Where? o3o

Electrokinesis 01-11-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehBoredGuy (Post 3612756)
Where? o3o

Handy post link!

TehBoredGuy 01-11-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrokinesis (Post 3612763)

tyvm

TehBoredGuy 01-11-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3612754)

how do i play the song now? lol.. do you know?

gold stinger 01-11-2012 03:58 PM

With that out of the way, I got 3 days of math homework, a math test tomorrow and a history culminating over the weekend. Everyone I bid you adieu.
(well, at least until tomorrow lol.)

Edit: To answer your question TehBoredGuy, get stepmania, or OpenITG to play it. OpenITG is over here and Stepmania is over there, and then put it in your songs file where it was installed.

TehBoredGuy 01-11-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrokinesis (Post 3612763)

how do i play the song in my standalone? i downloaded it. extracted it. What do i do now.

justin_ator 01-11-2012 04:21 PM

You can't play sm files in FFR unless someone is hosting an engine, which Velocity has explicitly denied permission for any more engines as of right now..so as far as playing it on FFR itself, your options are
a) don't play it on FFR
b) have someone send the file to me via PM so I can upload it onto the community engine (ffrcommunityengine.zxq.net)

EDIT: Otherwise you're left to run it on Stepmania or OpenITG like was mentioned above.

DissonantMuse 01-11-2012 04:41 PM

Tried out those files from gold stinger, and I must say I really enjoyed them, I actually managed to AAA "Rainbow Facotry" XD. My fave would have to be "Dedede Invades Equestria" it's a great song and I like the way it's stepped. I also liked the bursts on "Spike" really upped the difficulty which is what I like. Can't wait for more, and I might get to work on some more files myself, been really wanting to step some more pony songs. :D

justin_ator 01-11-2012 04:51 PM

Now that I think about it, I could probably (for now at least) devote a whole genre on the community engine to files for this team, if you guys would like.

DJAirWave 01-11-2012 07:08 PM

Wow, sorry I haven't been on this thread in a while, I've been without internet for a while.

Very surprised to see how this team is doing, just wanted to thank all those who've made it come this far.

I'll stay out of the way as far as running the team goes, since it seems we already have an excellent staff, but I'll be updating the main post in the near future just to keep everything structured.

Thanks again everyone!

TehBoredGuy 01-11-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3612812)
Now that I think about it, I could probably (for now at least) devote a whole genre on the community engine to files for this team, if you guys would like.

It would be awesome. if you could do it "forever" lol like have a pony genere forever. that would be Awesome.

TehBoredGuy 01-11-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DissonantMuse (Post 3612807)
Tried out those files from gold stinger, and I must say I really enjoyed them, I actually managed to AAA "Rainbow Facotry" XD. My fave would have to be "Dedede Invades Equestria" it's a great song and I like the way it's stepped. I also liked the bursts on "Spike" really upped the difficulty which is what I like. Can't wait for more, and I might get to work on some more files myself, been really wanting to step some more pony songs. :D

i cant get openitg to work. i clicked it but it wont open in my Firefox. lol forgive me if i'm sounding stupid. i've never heard of openitg till now. so idk anything about running it specificly.

justin_ator 01-11-2012 07:35 PM

As soon as I get done updating the Profile Shop thread, I'll upload files posted in this thread to the community engine. As far as I can tell unless things get to be crazy on that engine, you guys can have your own genre indefinitely. If that changes I'd obviously let you know.

(I do NOT however have the proper knowledge/capabilities to edit the genre logos, otherwise I would be on top of making genres more recognizable as far as that goes)

TehBoredGuy 01-11-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3612983)
As soon as I get done updating the Profile Shop thread, I'll upload files posted in this thread to the community engine. As far as I can tell unless things get to be crazy on that engine, you guys can have your own genre indefinitely. If that changes I'd obviously let you know.

(I do NOT however have the proper knowledge/capabilities to edit the genre logos, otherwise I would be on top of making genres more recognizable as far as that goes)

Ok great. People will be stepping many more songs than just the first 4 to add to the Genre. so you'll have plenty to add. :3 Thanks a bunch Justin.

gold stinger 01-11-2012 07:50 PM

I appreciate your help with songs Justin, saves me the trouble from having to upload my entire OpenITG so that TehBoredGuy can play any songs that we might have posted. x_x

Working on a Guru's Only song right now for DissonantMuse because "He likes the bursts".

justin_ator 01-11-2012 07:54 PM

Not a problem :] Almost done updating the other thread, then I'll be uploading some of these files. We're looking at theee....I think secret genre for you guys? I think that's where I'm at right now. (although, depending on how things are looking D2 might be scrapped and I might shift everything down one so you guys'll get misc).

Electrokinesis 01-11-2012 08:12 PM

I like the idea of us being 'Secret' personally.

And thanks a ton for the support, Justin. =)

justin_ator 01-11-2012 08:20 PM

Alright, if I can get the secret genre working correctly online (works fine on my offline, hopefully it's the same setup for this other one) then you guys will have those files up in Secret shortly. Starting to add them now.

EDIT: For some reason I'm having issues uploading Dedede, so I've got to mess around with that some. I've uploaded the other three, along with one that I found online somewhere and thought was fun. Rainbow Factory has a hiccup in the first two notes because there wasn't a long enough pause between the start of the song and the first notes (which is why they recommend 2 seconds of silence on songs submitted to FFR).

If the sync feels off, let me know and I can try to fix it.

DOUBLE EDIT: Got Dedede working. Five files up for you guys, tell me if something isn't right. (you might want to PM me with further files, as I might not remember to check this thread all that often)

gold stinger 01-11-2012 10:00 PM

That was my fault on the sync with Rainbow Factory. My Bad. Was soo busy re-syncing them that I forgot to do it for Rainbow Factory.

There is a small problem with notes that were placed on stops though, seems that the note doesn't pass by the bar until after the stop when placing it on a stop. Again, if I should have known that it was my fault. This is why I don't submit FFR files XD

All songs are working great and as intended. Perhaps the reason why you had trouble with the dedede song is because it was the only song that had notes on stops? Spike, Twilight Sparkle Stage, and Rainbow Factory only had BPM changes. Except for color change in Rainbow Factory during the violin solo.

justin_ator 01-11-2012 10:03 PM

Nah, the Dedede file worked fine after I made a new mp3 for it (still don't know why, but this sometimes fixes it, I just have to import it into Audacity and re-export it as a new mp3 lol).

If sync on something is wrong and you feel it's worth fixing, that's fine just send me the new file if you do so I can reupload it.

gold stinger 01-11-2012 10:26 PM

There were a couple of notes (3 over all the songs) that kept bugging me. I fixed them and moved the stops until after the notes. I even ran them through audacity and import and re-export using lame.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nk87zc8mbjte248

Hopefully they don't continue giving problems x_x but if they are broken, you made them work last time i believe in you.

also, hi megamon, i see u lurking

justin_ator 01-11-2012 10:34 PM

Saw your post in here haha. I'm in the process of re-uploading them.

EDIT: Uploaded the updates.

UserNameGoesHere 01-11-2012 10:53 PM

justin_ator, you are awesomes, haha. I knew there was a reason I voted you friendliest poster.

justin_ator 01-11-2012 10:58 PM

Haha thanks ;p

I just think it sucks that more engines can't go up (but at the same time I understand why) so I wanted to provide a potential solution.

megamon88 01-11-2012 11:05 PM

I've got a couple files to send your way. Should I send them through email or pm?

Also thanks for letting us use the engine, we really appreciate it!

justin_ator 01-11-2012 11:07 PM

PM

Electrokinesis 01-11-2012 11:11 PM

I played one last song before going to bed. (and to see our section in the Community Engine)

Sightread and I'm only really posting this because I'm so stupidly proud of having completely perfected that stream in the middle. I just flubbed up on an early part and a burst not long after the stream. Kudos to the stepper. Loved every second of it~

justin_ator 01-11-2012 11:17 PM

You can thank some youtube user for that one, LOL. The sm file itself is probably better, but you know how FFR is, no holds yay!

DissonantMuse 01-12-2012 12:05 AM

Alright, thought I would go ahead and post my sightreads (at least on the community engine).

Rainbow Factory - got those averages at the beginning due to that glitch, but still a decent run, AAA'd this one on SM so yeah XD.

Spike - Got some lag on this one, so that's why I got so many goods, I could easily clean that one up.

Twilight Sparkle Stage - Totally should have AAA'd this >_<

Luna (Alex S. Dubstep Remix) - I've always enjoyed Alex S.'s mixes. :D

Dedede Invades Equestria - Noticed this one was off-synch (EDIT: Just now read the posts above :P) but still can't believe I blackflagged this one. (the blackflag curse I tell ya).

justin_ator 01-12-2012 12:37 AM

What sync are you feeling it off by? I can mess with it some if you let me know.

EDIT: megamon I'm uploading yours now
3/3

after this I'm going to bed.

You guys can post what you think the offset needs to change and I can fix them tomorrow if they need it. :]

megamon88 01-12-2012 12:46 AM

I sent you my files :D

Oh and this is really late, but here are your sigs TehBoredGuy. Sorry for the delay, I had some stuff I needed to take care of irl.

megamon88 01-12-2012 12:52 AM

Oops, the stop in night of pony didn't convert correctly. I'll send you an updated .sm file tomorrow. Also note that I played the song on -1 offset, so it's slightly off.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention this, all new members who want a sig, tell me what you want on it. I might not be able to get them done tomorrow since I have work after school and an exam on Friday, but I'll get them done ASAP.

justin_ator 01-12-2012 01:05 AM

Alright, they're all up.

PM me with file fixes or offset fixes that need to be dealt with.

megamon88 01-12-2012 01:17 AM

lol

DissonantMuse 01-12-2012 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 3613342)
lol

OMG, so glad you added this song! I've had it on my iPod for quite some time, always been a huge fan of Renard's work.

gold stinger 01-12-2012 06:59 AM

Me playing Night of pony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxfhT6Si_GY

when i get back from school (3:00), I'll start working on some more songs unless they postponed the math test until Friday.

UserNameGoesHere 01-12-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3613466)

"This video is private. If the owner of this video has granted you access, please log in."

m3t4kn1ght 01-12-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrokinesis (Post 3612743)
m3t4kn1ght came because of me.
Do I get a referral bonus? =D (jk)

thanks for showing dude :)

TehBoredGuy 01-12-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 3613311)
I sent you my files :D

Oh and this is really late, but here are your sigs TehBoredGuy. Sorry for the delay, I had some stuff I needed to take care of irl.

Thanks so much. Dont worry about it being late, i understand that you had stuff to take care of.

TehBoredGuy 01-12-2012 02:31 PM

where are you playing the pony songs!!!!! i cant find them. :<
and what difficulty are they all? (*is hoping they're 6 or lower*)

gold stinger 01-12-2012 02:36 PM

My Bad. did the video @ 8:00 in the morning, 15 mins. till school and uploaded while i left.

@TehBoredGuy

put this in your standalone (flash player):

http://ffrcommunityengine.zxq.net/communityvelocity.swf

all pony songs are under the secret category (It's a giant question mark.)

Also, calm down about sync problems on dedede invades equestria and Rainbow Factory. I sent in the fixes for it, justin just needs to upload them and he's offline right now. They will get fixed, hopefully.

Electrokinesis 01-12-2012 02:40 PM

Under Difficulties 36-40 (the "?" symbol)

They're currently between 6 and 12 in actual difficulty.
(Velocity engine)

gold stinger 01-12-2012 06:16 PM

Just finished stepping Discord (Eurochaos Mix) by Eurobeat Brony.
Already sent off to Justin to upload it to the community engine.

I've never had so much fun playing 32nd Jacks before. (Yes, they are 32nd Jacks at 158 BPM.)

lol. supposed to be studying for math test.

megamon88 01-12-2012 06:51 PM

I didn't know that song had noteworthy 32nd jacks o.O

I also have a vectors exam I should be studying for tomorrow but instead I'm on ffr. :p

gold stinger 01-12-2012 06:58 PM

32nd jacks.

16th offbeat jacks if you wanna be technical.

megamon88 01-12-2012 07:03 PM

Ah, I see what you mean now. I thought you mean actual 32nd jacks :p

EDIT: Also, your image links are always broken. I'm not sure why they don't work, but if you click show code at the bottom of that page, it'll give you a forum bbcode to use so it'll show up correctly.

Like this: [img]http://s13.postimage.org/xo17jtb6b/note_jaks.jpg[/img]

So it'll show up like this:

gold stinger 01-12-2012 07:14 PM

you saw the blankness seconds before I fixed it D:

yeah. I used the page that the image was on instead of the view image page. When I saw it pop up I derped and fixed.

Edit: I found a song that I remember from a livestream. Its view count is so high, so I'm sure you guys would like it. I'm stepping it. I want it to be a surprise until I'm done.

DissonantMuse 01-12-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3613722)
My Bad. did the video @ 8:00 in the morning, 15 mins. till school and uploaded while i left.

@TehBoredGuy

put this in your standalone (flash player):

http://ffrcommunityengine.zxq.net/communityvelocity.swf

all pony songs are under the secret category (It's a giant question mark.)

Also, calm down about sync problems on dedede invades equestria and Rainbow Factory. I sent in the fixes for it, justin just needs to upload them and he's offline right now. They will get fixed, hopefully.

Yeah, no worries about the sync issues, it's probably one of the most frustrating things, especially because of all the requirements necessary to make them work properly on FFR. Also gotta give a huge thanks to Justin for all he does, he's really one of the hardest workers around here, from what I've seen.

TehBoredGuy 01-12-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DissonantMuse (Post 3614081)
Yeah, no worries about the sync issues, it's probably one of the most frustrating things, especially because of all the requirements necessary to make them work properly on FFR. Also gotta give a huge thanks to Justin for all he does, he's really one of the hardest workers around here, from what I've seen.

Thanks alot.

TehBoredGuy 01-12-2012 09:20 PM

I have a request to those Stepping songs for Team Pony. I'm begging you, Please dont make files harder than difficulty 6, aka Tricky. Thanks. Side note, its probably just my inexperience talking for this but Twilight Sparkle stage music should be a 7 or higher.. heh.

justin_ator 01-12-2012 09:29 PM

I'm uploading the new files and fixes right now, I'll update when I'm done.
I'll change that to a 7 then. Changing info about the song is FAR easier than reuploading haha, so if something like that is off don't hesitate to let me know.

TehBoredGuy 01-12-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3614023)
you saw the blankness seconds before I fixed it D:

yeah. I used the page that the image was on instead of the view image page. When I saw it pop up I derped and fixed.

Edit: I found a song that I remember from a livestream. Its view count is so high, so I'm sure you guys would like it. I'm stepping it. I want it to be a surprise until I'm done.

can i request some songs for you to Step?
All the ones in these links. are the ones.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...24&postcount=9

gold stinger 01-12-2012 10:20 PM

Third link in your link wall is already done, but it ain't stepped by me.
was released in the MLP Season 01 pack by UnderscoreSchlagwerk.

His website and download links

As for the other songs, I will go and look into them because the song I'm stepping right now will most likely be a high 8 or low 9.

justin_ator 01-12-2012 10:21 PM

Had stuff come up, I'll be doing the uploading shortly, sorry about that guys.

wow rough night... people dyin and errything.
Song upload done.

Dedede Invades Fix - Done
Night of Pony Oni Fix - Done
Night of Pony Heavy Fix - Done
Rainbow Dash Likes Girls Fix - Done
20 percent cooler - Done
Discord - Done
Rainbow Factory Fix - Done

(I've uploaded everything that has been sent to me, including that ↓ )

gold stinger 01-12-2012 10:25 PM

no problems justin, take your time we don't wanna push you to do work ^^;

Edit: Finished my special song, and gave it to justin. Have fun with 20 Percent Cooler (Alex S. Remix).

Edit2: Tested the songs. they are now all on-sync.

@TehBoredGuy
When I get home from school I'll get started on your songs, and will average them around 4 and 5 in difficulty.

m3t4kn1ght 01-13-2012 07:07 AM

requesting steps for song, Party with Pinkie by Alex.S (already asked megamon but just to put in the forums to)

p.s.

hey, does any of you know why my sig in the forums issnt showing? i uploaded it inserted it and saved, its there in the preview but not in the posts

TehBoredGuy 01-13-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3614219)
no problems justin, take your time we don't wanna push you to do work ^^;

Edit: Finished my special song, and gave it to justin. Have fun with 20 Percent Cooler (Alex S. Remix).

Edit2: Tested the songs. they are now all on-sync.

@TehBoredGuy
When I get home from school I'll get started on your songs, and will average them around 4 and 5 in difficulty.

Thanks alot for making them all 4-5 difficulty. and as for the CMC song, could you please step it anyway? if you really dont want to thats up to you, i can just dl the other sm file and pm it to Justin.
Sidenote. Looked into the link you sent me that had those 10 songs in it. listened to each one on Youtube. if you step any of those.. they would all be 10+ difficulty, i can tell just by listening. Except CMC 8bit theme of course. which is why i'd still like you to step the CMC 8bit.

TehBoredGuy 01-13-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3t4kn1ght (Post 3614431)
requesting steps for song, Party with Pinkie by Alex.S (already asked megamon but just to put in the forums to)

p.s.

hey, does any of you know why my sig in the forums issnt showing? i uploaded it inserted it and saved, its there in the preview but not in the posts

Did you copy the right embed code? might wanna recopy it and make sure.

Electrokinesis 01-13-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m3t4kn1ght (Post 3614431)

p.s.

Edit your post (hit the button and go to 'Go Advanced') and make sure 'Show Your Signature' is checked below in the Additional Options below the message box. Should only have to do this once.

Should.

TehBoredGuy 01-13-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3614211)
Had stuff come up, I'll be doing the uploading shortly, sorry about that guys.

wow rough night... people dyin and errything.
Song upload done.

Dedede Invades Fix - Done
Night of Pony Oni Fix - Done
Night of Pony Heavy Fix - Done
Rainbow Dash Likes Girls Fix - Done
20 percent cooler - Done
Discord - Done
Rainbow Factory Fix - Done

(I've uploaded everything that has been sent to me, including that ↓ )

Hey Justin. Quick question. Is there any way you could get the pony songs uploaded to the public engine? like the one that is the website engine? just curious.

DissonantMuse 01-13-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrokinesis (Post 3614478)
Edit your post (hit the button and go to 'Go Advanced') and make sure 'Show Your Signature' is checked below in the Additional Options below the message box. Should only have to do this once.

Should.

Yeah, this usually worked for me, the sigs are pretty wonky and sometimes you have to mess around with the settings before it works right.

UserNameGoesHere 01-13-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehBoredGuy (Post 3614479)
Hey Justin. Quick question. Is there any way you could get the pony songs uploaded to the public engine? like the one that is the website engine? just curious.

There's a whole other process for doing that. You can only use artists that are in permissions threads. You have to step charts for these and submit them. You then have to wait until the next judging period and if whoever's judging them chooses yours, it goes in game, otherwise not.

You want this subforum http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...splay.php?f=63

m3t4kn1ght 01-13-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrokinesis (Post 3614478)

Should.

ah thank you very much mate :) too bad its somehow turned out so small, but ill resolve that, thanks again.

Electrokinesis 01-13-2012 11:56 AM

It's because you uploaded it to the forum and used the SIGPIC code. The forum resizes it like that when you upload it. You'll have to just use the original that was given to you (or upload it to another site) and use the IMG tags instead if you want it full sized.

m3t4kn1ght 01-13-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Electrokinesis (Post 3614566)
It's because you uploaded it to the forum and used the SIGPIC code. The forum resizes it like that when you upload it. You'll have to just use the original that was given to you (or upload it to another site) and use the IMG tags instead if you want it full sized.

airwave sent it to me in a pm so i dont think that works. uploaded to imageshack, used it, it did nothing. for **** sake why is uploading a simple sig so annoying.

edit

nvm got it, forgot the thing he sent also is from another site lol.

justin_ator 01-13-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehBoredGuy (Post 3614479)

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserNameGoesHere (Post 3614547)
There's a whole other process for doing that. You can only use artists that are in permissions threads. You have to step charts for these and submit them. You then have to wait until the next judging period and if whoever's judging them chooses yours, it goes in game, otherwise not.

You want this subforum http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...splay.php?f=63

Exactly what UserName said, getting songs onto the actual engine is a whole different process, and a much harder/stricter/longer process. I can't shortcut it, and I wouldn't be the one to upload/send in songs either, they have to be sent by those stepping the songs. As also mentioned, they have to be songs from artists we have received permission for previously. Sorry I can't help ya there.

Side note, as a friendly heads up. Start using the edit button to add to your posts, rather than posting another reply right after yours. On the forums it's referred to as "double posting" and can get you a light ban if you do it too much.

gold stinger 01-13-2012 03:53 PM

I'm going to be up all night stepping music.