Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   people ever ask you how u see every note (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=83188)

Jesterblue 12-5-2007 11:18 PM

Re: people ever ask you how u see every note

Seeing as I have a level rank of 0 and no games played yet, I cannot really answer this question lmao

thegeddupnoise 12-5-2007 11:40 PM

I don't get much negative feedback when I play. People just sort of point at my screen and say "holy crap, he's good at mashing the keys" but I have enough friends that know I play it to say "no, man, you get points off if you hit an arrow that's not there"

But when I'm playing Frictional Nevada, I say, "ok, NOW I'm mashing, now I'm not."

GamerShadow 12-6-2007 07:13 AM

I haven't played in front of anybody in over a year and a half.

I remember one kid saying that he could play what I played (A VD song, forgot what it was.), so I let him try.

I was playing again in 5 seconds. Everybody else laughed at him.

Cj_leonine 12-6-2007 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smartdude1212 (Post 1919774)
braille

I lol'd.

g4z33b0 12-6-2007 09:21 AM

sometimes i try to stretch my penis into my own ass but i can never quite get far enough for actual penetration, i can only slide it over the hole

dtMaina 12-6-2007 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g4z33b0 (Post 1920213)
sometimes i try to stretch my penis into my own ass but i can never quite get far enough for actual penetration, i can only slide it over the hole

Sweet! Do people ever ask you how you see every note when you do that?

Ketenol 12-6-2007 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g4z33b0 (Post 1920213)

Sweet Jesus i lol'd, far more than i should have.

IAAW 12-6-2007 12:14 PM

I haven't ever been asked that question, but I would just say "I'm godly".

phe0nixblade 12-6-2007 12:19 PM

Most people tell me I have no life and memorized the notes. I tell them to **** off.

i love you 12-6-2007 01:06 PM

Lmao i get asked this alot of times.

Alot of People would usually say that "You need a life" or "Your Godly for a girl"

I'm like "I have one a life! I just have "natural" talent" xD

ogmsband 12-6-2007 01:40 PM

Most people just stare and say look at that dude or boy. I also get how do you see those arrows you must have memorized them.

Xx{Midday}xX 12-6-2007 02:59 PM

I say its like sightreading sheet music for a song you've never played before. But many people don't agree...

A lot of observers who don't know the game think I spend hours memorizing where each arrow is... (I did do that at one time for {Sunlight} and Southern Cross... but still) to me, that's radical. Uh, what ogmsband said.

MarukuAntoni 12-6-2007 03:10 PM

some people have asked me several times and theyre pianists so i ask them how are you able to read those notes quickly and play well. i play the piano too and can read the notes quick, but my fingers dont hit the right key most of the time.

gattsta 12-6-2007 03:22 PM

lol alot of people ask me that question, i tell them i can slow down the arrows and stuff with my eyes =)

dawg4321 12-6-2007 03:37 PM

i would agree that the best players on this site are just naturally talented with hand-eye coordination. Practice makes perfect, but there are some that could never be that good. The Motion/Muscle memory is definitely the basics but it gets down to pure speed and accuracy.

Stewie7Griffin 12-6-2007 03:49 PM

i like see every note but my fingers just arent fast enough to press the buttons but i mostly tell people its just like neo being able to dodge bullets REACTION except POSSIBLE reaction

Relambrien 12-6-2007 05:02 PM

As you play, you develop a memorization for patterns. That way, instead of seeing 12 separate arrows, for instance, you see maybe 3 patterns you know, so you only have to recognize the three patterns to be able to perform them. You don't have to necessarily recognize all 12 notes individually.

Xx{Midday}xX 12-6-2007 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Relambrien (Post 1920675)
As you play, you develop a memorization for patterns. That way, instead of seeing 12 separate arrows, for instance, you see maybe 3 patterns you know, so you only have to recognize the three patterns to be able to perform them. You don't have to necessarily recognize all 12 notes individually.

Yeah. And that's how I play the piano.

behanjc 12-6-2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawg4321 (Post 1920556)
i would agree that the best players on this site are just naturally talented with hand-eye coordination.

Now if only I could hit a ****cking baseball. Lol

Nightfirecat 12-6-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjaKIWI (Post 1919637)
Mine just say "F-ck, you're pro", even though I know I'm not.

Totally..