Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Attention! Free Microsoft Merchandise!! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=71543)

Raveren 06-27-2007 07:12 PM

Re: Attention! Free Microsoft Merchandise!!

Sweet, playing now.

Darkmonkey 06-27-2007 08:05 PM

380, goin for the controller

jellygod 06-28-2007 12:01 AM

current tickets 1,567! :) im gonna whore tommorrow till i get like 10-15k though lol.

Ramengan 06-28-2007 02:35 AM

I'm bookmarking this. Thanks for the calculations, Tass. :)

thehuey 06-28-2007 01:19 PM

The best site for solutions for some of the other puzzles is www.anagramssolved.com (flexicon, crosswire, etc)

If you're using Firefox, you can get a cool script here: Microsoft Club Live Hack. that helps you solve the puzzles in less than half the time.

Have fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jellygod (Post 1627007)
OK...I came across this site the other day that is run by Microsoft. You do these little games that require you to use there search engine. This takes a while seeing as the max points for the games is 25 per game. However, if you do this when your bored/ have nothing to do it's not that bad.

There is one game called chichionary where you have to descramble letters into words. I use this game and a word descrambler to cheat and get 20 points per cleared round. However, there are only a certain amount of rounds of chichionary available right now so once you complete them it will take a while for them to come out with new rounds.

The site itself
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?lc=1033

the word descrambler
http://www.thewordfinder.com/scrabble.php

Hope FFR enjoys this and gets some 360s!

whiteflame 06-29-2007 10:23 AM

Good stuff, anyone win anything yet?

jellygod 06-29-2007 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiteflame (Post 1633026)
Good stuff, anyone win anything yet?

nah not yet i do have 3.5k tickets though, im saving up for the vista.

whiteflame 06-30-2007 06:38 PM

Man this stuff takes forever.

purebloodtexan 06-30-2007 06:41 PM

All IBM employees got a 360 for free, so I'm covered.

hayatewillown 06-30-2007 06:56 PM

Oh... my... god. This is awesome.

I won a halo 2 tournament over here in NC and I got halo 3 on reserve. I'm getting it free too because I won. I don't know have 360 though, but this will help!

DarkProdigy 06-30-2007 07:05 PM

Ordered two copies of Vista Ultimate a couple days ago. Waiting for the shipping notification e-mail.

OrganisM 06-30-2007 09:10 PM

Zune for $150 and 360 for $250? What are you smoking, Tass?

jamuko 07-1-2007 07:01 PM

I think the Vista is actually the most efficient one to resell. :/ You can get $150-200 per Vista, and it's only 6000 points.

I kinda cheated a bit and let a friend get a few hundred points on my account, and now I worry that they might disqualify me if I ask for a prize. So now I'm ordering a t-shirt first to test it before I go for the gold.

Shipping is 6-8 weeks. ~_~ I had it shipped home, but I'll probably be back in college when it arrives. Oh well.

Waiting for confirmation email.

Relambrien 07-4-2007 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrganisM (Post 1636049)
Zune for $150 and 360 for $250? What are you smoking, Tass?

The prices are based on production costs, not retail costs. Otherwise, how could you get 3 copies of Vista Ultimate for less than a Zune? Vista production is much less than Zune production. What would cost more to make? A DVD with a flashy cover or a full-fledged mp3 player? That's the reason the Zune and 360 seem relatively cheap as well; these point values are based on production, not retail.

DarkProdigy 07-6-2007 12:49 AM

Bump for free stuff.

I received an e-mail yesterday morning from msls-memberservices@incentivelogic.com. For some reason it was blank though. I'm assuming that it was meant to be the shipping notification.

jamuko 07-6-2007 07:07 PM

I never noticed since it went to my spam folder, but I also got that blank email. I received my free shirt today. It's quite nice, actually.

Now to go for the Vistas. =D

wickedawesomeful 07-8-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkProdigy (Post 1647823)
Bump for free stuff.

I received an e-mail yesterday morning from msls-memberservices@incentivelogic.com. For some reason it was blank though. I'm assuming that it was meant to be the shipping notification.

It's a bug. It happens to everyone.

PS. Bump for free stuff.

PPS. So close to vista lololol.

sylvia_black 07-8-2007 08:16 PM

I found out about this awhile ago and got myself a web cam, and a wireless keyboard and mouse combo. Sweet...

Shipping time is ridiculously far off, but hey, it's free. Should be receiving stuff on 8/26/07.

wickedawesomeful 07-8-2007 10:16 PM

Ok, so I've won three vistas today, and I'm going to work on a Zune next.

PS. I wish there was a way you could pay for shipping. Hell, I'd pay twenty bucks in shipping for $1200 worth of merchandise.

jellygod 07-8-2007 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickedawesomeful (Post 1654127)
Ok, so I've won three vistas today, and I'm going to work on a Zune next.

PS. I wish there was a way you could pay for shipping. Hell, I'd pay twenty bucks in shipping for $1200 worth of merchandise.

yea dont we all lol. well nice job on the three vistas those are about 150-200 dollars on ebay lol, you dont even have to get a job this summer lol. just sit on your ass and get vistas, sure you have to wait a while but at least once you get them you will cash in nicely.