Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 207: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154473)

MixMasterLar 08-19-2023 08:05 AM

Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4791235)
Congratz on defeating Dark Fact. That felt like complete random chaos based on your attempts.

Someone has a video of them doing it on Nightmare and I can't bring myself to watch it

XelNya 08-19-2023 10:38 AM

Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4791242)
Someone has a video of them doing it on Nightmare and I can't bring myself to watch it

Coward.

Hateandhatred 08-19-2023 10:42 AM

(OOC)

Added notes to op btw (sorry I'm trying my best)

- The parity rule will only be enforced if the remaining roles can't affect the outcome of the game should things keep playing out.
- Scumchat will be active during the day. I didn't know it could be off, I assumed it was always on, so it will be on.

Hopefully the game can now run its course without further interference, my bad!

MixMasterLar 08-19-2023 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4791245)
(OOC)
- Scumchat will be active during the day

Ok sweet let's go Xel screw the thread

Arp! 08-19-2023 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4791239)
I am absolutely going to bully you if your posts look like that

iunno what you mean by that, sorry
do I overthink too much? am I not serious enough? is this something I can change?

XelNya 08-19-2023 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arp! (Post 4791248)
iunno what you mean by that, sorry
do I overthink too much? am I not serious enough? is this something I can change?

That's for me to know, and you to unfortunately be held to accountable for.

Dafty.Pixel 08-19-2023 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4791224)
Apologies to the host but there is only one Falcom game that lives in my heart, and the real OGs know what it is

We can says he bring you pain and hard moments.

Dark Fact was your senpai for brief moment

XelNya 08-19-2023 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4791246)
Ok sweet let's go Xel screw the thread

(Insert a well known... Ukulele song as backing.)

Hey, it's been a while since you saw me post,
I haven't been doing so great
So I did a little break recently
So some people are, saying some things about the game that, just aren't quite true
It doesn't matter if it's true
Just as long as it's entertaining to you
Right?
Are you guys having fun?

ALL ABOARD! THE TOXIC SCUMCHAT TRAIN

Arp! 08-19-2023 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4791249)
That's for me to know, and you to unfortunately be held to accountable for.

how does keeping it a secret benefit anyone?

MixMasterLar 08-19-2023 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4791251)
ALL ABOARD! THE TOXIC SCUMCHAT TRAIN

I've listened to townies
I've listened to hosts
I've seen all the werewolves
Who don't make minimum posts.....

MixMasterLar 08-19-2023 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dafty.Pixel (Post 4791250)
We can says he bring you pain and hard moments.

Dark Fact was your senpai for brief moment

I was definitely his bitch that's for sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arp! (Post 4791252)
how does keeping it a secret benefit anyone?

I definitely dig you prodding at Xel but I'll warn you right now that veterans in complicated, non-jTWGs are probably going to be less helpful then you'd use to

In this case he's using a real long-about way to say he isn't impressed with your entrance

Arp! 08-19-2023 11:59 AM

well, I'm not impressed by his unwillingness to communicate

if the way I post really is as unpleasant as he claims, should it not be in his best interest to tell me why so I can actually do something about it?

Arp! 08-19-2023 12:00 PM

and it wouldn't be much of an issue if he didn't follow it up with what is essentially "I will bully you for this if you don't stop"

stop what??

XelNya 08-19-2023 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arp! (Post 4791255)
well, I'm not impressed by his unwillingness to communicate

if the way I post really is as unpleasant as he claims, should it not be in his best interest to tell me why so I can actually do something about it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arp! (Post 4791256)
and it wouldn't be much of an issue if he didn't follow it up with what is essentially "I will bully you for this if you don't stop"

stop what??

MixMasterLar 08-19-2023 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arp! (Post 4791255)

The issue is he finds wholesome posts boring and he's also an old school player who's use to be able to pick large fights and tone read opponents from it

There's rules against some of the old ways now so I think most of it is him not liking how sterile the thread seems but not entirely sure how to shake it up yet

This is actually a good look for him because I think he's have a different attitude and would feel he was accomplishing more if he rolled wolf, so very light town read for 'em

Sourissette 08-19-2023 12:23 PM

Hi, I'm new, I have no idea what's going on, but I'm sure I'll learn as it proceeds!

Arp! 08-19-2023 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4791259)
The issue is he finds wholesome posts boring and he's also an old school player who's use to be able to pick large fights and tone read opponents from it

There's rules against some of the old ways now so I think most of it is him not liking how sterile the thread seems but not entirely sure how to shake it up yet

This is actually a good look for him because I think he's have a different attitude and would feel he was accomplishing more if he rolled wolf, so very light town read for 'em

thanks for the explanation

MixMasterLar 08-19-2023 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sourissette (Post 4791260)
Hi, I'm new, I have no idea what's going on, but I'm sure I'll learn as it proceeds!

Hey, welcome to the game and the community! If you have any questions just ask. If you have any questions about your role just ask H&H

Also, our forum is old and doesn't have a spot for pronouns, so let us know what you use

Also also, every play wherewolf/Mafia/salam/secret Hitler/slap 45/deduction games before?

Arp! 08-19-2023 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sourissette (Post 4791260)

hi!

XelNya 08-19-2023 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4791259)

Wait, I'm old school now? Neat.