Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Death Piano: A History of the chart and the current AAA (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153878)

ToonE156 03-26-2022 10:53 PM

Re: Death Piano: A History of the chart and the current AAA

Adding on to what ray said:

luckily the few people in the thread at that time called Krunky out for his bullshit. Krunky really was the only one saying "oHoH wE AlL nKeW thAt RuBiX wAS BottING!!!!1". Not many really were on Dossar anyways, at most it was 3 people counting Krunky who was on Dossar's case

still REALLY shitty though

Netjet! 04-5-2022 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayword45 (Post 4776633)
You should go back and find the thread where it was all revealed. People were shitting on Dossar and saying "omg we ALL already knew it was a botted score, get over your superiority complex you f****t" and to this day that thread still pisses me off. Krunky was the one who was shitting on him the most, and I hope he's turned around since, but reading that thread still makes me mad as fuck and Dossar DID NOT deserve to be shit on for that, and all those motherfuckers were 100% lying about "omg we KNEW it was a botted score get over yourself Doss"

Seriously, people were straight up lying "we ALL knew it was a botted score" just to attack teenage Dossar, and it honestly still strikes me as one of the most enraging game-related forum moments on this website. These people did NOT know it was a botted score, no matter how much they claim they did, and lying about that to attack someone who was trying to protect the integrity of the game probably angers me more than it angers Doss himself lol

And this dude was 25 shitting on a 17 year old lol

I wasn't expecting to read old posts from myself and cringe today but I totally did, thanks for the link. "Also, Doss, it's better to perform good actions without expecting recognition." omg. reading that thread now is such a different vibe

flat chest choof 04-6-2022 12:51 PM

more like mrpubix lmao

Untimely Friction 04-7-2022 05:49 PM

Holy shit dp got AAA'd. That's insane. Kinda lost the plot on the rest of the thread when I got there, sheeeesh

_DJ Vinyl_ 04-8-2022 09:31 PM

Why does this feel unreal to me?

x_egeltje_x 04-26-2022 08:59 PM

It's crazy to see this AAA finally done after 14 years.

Little did i know this was ment as a april fools joke, since i joined the site about a month after this file was released.

GGWP @jakads