Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXII Holiday Special (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150685)

XelNya 02-1-2019 10:40 AM

Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

I'm more funny than both of you though

Funnygurl555 02-1-2019 11:11 AM

those are fighting words

the sun fan 02-1-2019 11:58 AM

Lightknight's entrance was townie

the sun fan 02-1-2019 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4666065)
those are fighting words

You have a quote from him in your sig so I think he has a point tbh

mellonxcollie 02-1-2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightknight924 (Post 4666056)
I've made a special avatar just for this occasion, haha. Also, because I felt like it was time to shed my old one, for it represented to me a cacophony of malice that was hidden behind a veil of melancholic anger, swept and driven by the under-currents of having to reach the sense of highest mastery in you're own mind and then represent it to others; and all in all in the efforts I have found that it is all in naught in the quest for searching for your own true voice. AND INDEED I AM QUITE DrANK3d AT THIS HOUR SO GOODNIGHT

I look forward to seeing you all in the morning.

Don't worry about all the hidden knowledge in the universe it was purposely put far off for those who would ever seek it to lose their minds in the endeavor.

May the Force be with you, always.

can we please PLEASE not go down this path I will never be able to read you and everyone else will probably think you are a wolf

Make normal posts about werewolf plz

XelNya 02-1-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4666067)

Stop tryin to slide me into your pocket early :humbug:

Funnygurl555 02-1-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4666067)

ok i see how it is

Antori 02-1-2019 12:52 PM

at least one of the fungi's is wolf :o

XelNya 02-1-2019 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4666071)
at least one of the fungi's is wolf :o

Let's lynch fg first it'll be funny

Svaz 02-1-2019 01:04 PM

Idk LK just looked like a dude pontificating on the meaning of februmas, it’s a little off topic but doesn’t seem too wolfy to me, also kudos on typing that lucidly while drinking lol

Svaz 02-1-2019 01:06 PM

What does seem wolfy to me is claiming town in a game where almost half the game is anti town, and even some of the town is anti town. Idk if people doing that over discord were joking or what but it seems kinda unhelpful at best, deliberately deceptive at worst, this early on to me.

mellonxcollie 02-1-2019 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4666074)
What does seem wolfy to me is claiming town in a game where almost half the game is anti town, and even some of the town is anti town. Idk if people doing that over discord were joking or what but it seems kinda unhelpful at best, deliberately deceptive at worst, this early on to me.

I like the thought behind this post. I don't really agree with the conclusion, because I think people always do that and were mostly just memeing, but it seems paranoid in a towny way

Antori 02-1-2019 01:21 PM

nah half of the game is well in town territory, i know this may seem wolfy but i still think voting people on the first day is a bad idea

the sun fan 02-1-2019 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4666076)
nah half of the game is well in town territory, i know this may seem wolfy but i still think voting people on the first day is a bad idea

would you rather town give themselves the first bit of info in the game, or would you rather wolves kill whoever they want first?

there is a right answer

flashflash account 02-1-2019 01:36 PM

I will be afk for the next few hours (gotta catch em all). Try to avoid any nonsense like instas please

mellonxcollie 02-1-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4666076)

can you expand on why you think that? I think that's probably mechanically wrong, because lynching people is the only power town has and the only way we're going to get a wolf. Even if it's a long shot, it's usually better to lynch someone except in specific circumstances.

Antori 02-1-2019 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4666080)
can you expand on why you think that? I think that's probably mechanically wrong, because lynching people is the only power town has and the only way we're going to get a wolf. Even if it's a long shot, it's usually better to lynch someone except in specific circumstances.

-the odds favor town lynch
-wolfs know who's on their team so they can derail votes to town
-if two towns die on the first day there's a good chance one of them will be an important role

it just feels wrong to me, I'd like to follow seer results more on D2 cause it confirms a wolf kill in two days. and if seer happens to die first night(not likely) we can follow normal reads then, this way capitalists more on the advantage town has.

inDheart 02-1-2019 04:15 PM

i just read the posts backwards and got very confused

svaz and raeko feel good, but dabackpack claimed wolf to me and then said xel is town, so that's 2 right there. ez game

DaBackpack 02-1-2019 04:25 PM

Antori, I'm just gonna be frank with you here, that reasoning just isn't how TWG is played here. I understand your reasoning, but no-lynching on D0 leaves us with absolutely nothing to go on for D1. And then we're in the same spot we are now, except with one person missing.

You don't rely on cop checks or vigi kills to get you through the game, you rely on cardflips and voting patterns. ESPECIALLY on D0, losing one town in exchange for investigable discourse is just worth it.

Try looking for wolves.

XelNya 02-1-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4666088)
i just read the posts backwards and got very confused

svaz and raeko feel good, but dabackpack claimed wolf to me and then said xel is town, so that's 2 right there. ez game

Did you get bad at this game in my hiatus, or did you always make incoherant posts?

I forget.