Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hey FFR. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146397)

T-Force 01-5-2017 09:32 PM

Re: Hey FFR.

Chaz. <3

All_That_Chaz 01-5-2017 09:33 PM

Unlocking the cooking with hammy and chaz video for a bit just for funsies.

So if you like 7 minutes of chaz insufferably laughing at his own unfunny jokes in an embarrassingly dirty apartment, view on.

T-Force 01-5-2017 09:36 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS PRAISE BE!

God I watched the Chaz and Hammy videos way too often...

All_That_Chaz 01-5-2017 09:53 PM

I thought you'd appreciate it ^^

badman7772 01-5-2017 10:05 PM

Discord: badman7772 #7446

IamMe90 01-5-2017 10:36 PM

while we were around the SM community for a lot of the same time, I think we inhabited two opposite ends of the spectrum; FFR v. ODI. the communities took very different approaches, and a lot of us were pretty big asses on ODI, even if we were pretty damn witty assholes. But i like to think that most of us came out of that era, grew up, and became pretty solid and intelligent adults, FFR and ODI vets alike.

You seem to be additional evidence in support of this hypothesis. My best friend is a public high school spanish teacher, so I know that that shit is no joke; however, you're doing incredible and important work, and you should, and I'm sure you do, feel very proud of yourself and fulfilled, in between the many difficult days.

cheers, Chaz!

drizzleRomanceGirl 01-6-2017 03:16 AM

i'm really happy for you :) i hope you have a lot more fun teaching

welsh_girl 01-6-2017 03:28 PM

Damn, weird. I logged back on today too after thinking about FFR again and how much I love and miss it!

Yay for us oldies~

MixMasterLar 01-6-2017 06:28 PM

Chazz and Carbo back on site. Damn it's good to see more of you folks. <3

Also welcome back Welsh Girl.

rushyrulz 01-7-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarcusHawkins (Post 4508392)
HECK YEA! Mine's 12/9/99 ! :D

Thank you so much for coming back to drop by and give a really nice hello! I remember when you were super cool with all of these sounds and visual effects in the Profile Chat!! I bet you still are haha!

And congrats on your accomplishments to become a math teacher, and I bet a fairly good one at that haha! :D

OMG PEOPLE THAT WERE BORN IN 2000 ARE DRIVING AAAAAAH

devonin 01-7-2017 12:58 PM

Soon they'll be VOTING

MixMasterLar 01-7-2017 07:24 PM

I don't know if I can trust someone who isn't old enough to remember Stick Stickly meeting his twin at the Twin Towers

All_That_Chaz 01-7-2017 08:40 PM

I don't trust my country to vote for anything.

Charu 01-7-2017 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 4508928)

Actually is pretty spooky

FoJaR 01-7-2017 09:34 PM

god dammit chaz

MarcusHawkins 01-7-2017 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 4508928)

Although that is frighteningly true, I obviously wasn't born in 2000 or later, but I do indeed have a graduated driver's license!

All_That_Chaz 01-7-2017 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoJaR (Post 4509054)
god dammit chaz

<3

All_That_Chaz 01-7-2017 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamMe90 (Post 4508424)
while we were around the SM community for a lot of the same time, I think we inhabited two opposite ends of the spectrum; FFR v. ODI. the communities took very different approaches, and a lot of us were pretty big asses on ODI, even if we were pretty damn witty assholes. But i like to think that most of us came out of that era, grew up, and became pretty solid and intelligent adults, FFR and ODI vets alike.

You seem to be additional evidence in support of this hypothesis. My best friend is a public high school spanish teacher, so I know that that shit is no joke; however, you're doing incredible and important work, and you should, and I'm sure you do, feel very proud of yourself and fulfilled, in between the many difficult days.

cheers, Chaz!

I had you blocked on ffya early on, but I don't remember why. I imagine it was for the same reasons I didn't stay on odi after introducing myself and promptly getting harassed for two days. I mean, I guess that's how odi said "hello" in those days, but I never had the patience for that. Shame.

IamMe90 01-7-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz (Post 4509099)
I had you blocked on ffya early on, but I don't remember why. I imagine it was for the same reasons I didn't stay on odi after introducing myself and promptly getting harassed for two days. I mean, I guess that's how odi said "hello" in those days, but I never had the patience for that. Shame.

Yeah, that's just how the community was in those days. Most of us grew out of it with time; i'm facebook friends with a number of ODI peeps and most of them are just chill dudes now, haha.

DDRBaller123 01-8-2017 12:29 PM

Welcome Home brotha