Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   i just read that are you a nerd thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=130656)

Arkuski 06-21-2013 06:50 AM

Re: i just read that are you a nerd thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 3925304)
now make this thread for about 100 other posters and we'll be golden

I tell ya what. If it really bothers you TGB members that much that someone posts things you might not agree with, even though you do have the option to just ignore such threads or posts, I'll consider it.

Even though I don't agree with you at all and find TGB to be the very definition of a clique and quite frankly don't see why FFR even continues to host it, this obviously matters to the subset of you who are TGB regulars.

So I will make you a deal. I will stop posting in the FFR forums (with the exception of the established sonic threads) until or unless I am "summoned".

I am "summoned" if:
1) I am specifically mentioned.
2) Any TGB member or person I perceive as being a TGB member starts trolling about sonic or similar. This includes trolling people who have sonic avatars and the like.
3) I am legally required to post for some strange reason (unlikely, but just covering my bases).

This puts the ball in your court and ensures an easy way to voluntarily end my posting. Can you guys collectively manage that? If "summoned" even once, the deal is ended.

As a technical exemption, responses to this exact post which are affirmative or acknowledging the agreement do not count as a "summoning". Further trolling, however, does.

swordmasterz 06-21-2013 06:55 AM

Fuck man

Why is this a thread

Do you guys really enjoy antagonizing people that much

Shit like this should be unacceptable esp. in chit chat

FFR circlejerk too strong

.-. 06-21-2013 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordmasterz (Post 3925315)
Fuck man

Why is this a thread

Do you guys really enjoy antagonizing people that much

Shit like this should be unacceptable esp. in chit chat

FFR circlejerk too strong

I tell ya what. If it really bothers you TGB members that much that someone posts things you might not agree with, even though you do have the option to just ignore such threads or posts, I'll consider it.

Even though I don't agree with you at all and find TGB to be the very definition of a clique and quite frankly don't see why FFR even continues to host it, this obviously matters to the subset of you who are TGB regulars.

So I will make you a deal. I will stop posting in the FFR forums (with the exception of the established sonic threads) until or unless I am "summoned".

I am "summoned" if:
2) Any TGB member or person I perceive as being a TGB member starts trolling about sonic or similar. This includes trolling people who have sonic avatars and the like.
3) I am legally required to post for some strange reason (unlikely, but just covering my bases).

This puts the ball in your court and ensures an easy way to voluntarily end my posting. Can you guys collectively manage that? If "summoned" even once, the deal is ended.

As a technical exemption, responses to this exact post which are affirmative or acknowledging the agreement do not count as a "summoning". Further trolling, however, does.

mi40 06-21-2013 07:01 AM

dont make me go whimsyshire on this motherfucker

killin ponies n shit all day

hi19hi19 06-21-2013 07:07 AM

Holy fuck that is some pony lawyer talk

So many big words it hurts my poor corn-kernel-sized brain

hi19hi19 06-21-2013 07:12 AM

Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

0o0 06-21-2013 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordmasterz (Post 3925315)
pork man

Why is this a pork

Do you guys really enjoy porking people that much

pork like this should be unacceptable esp. in chit chat

FFR circlejerk too pork

o

0o0 06-21-2013 07:32 AM

cats and you and me

EzExZeRo7497 06-21-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3925323)
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

LMAO

mi40 06-21-2013 07:46 AM

"fucked her in the ass"

AlexDest 06-21-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3925322)
Holy fuck that is some pony lawyer talk

So many big words it hurts my poor corn-kernel-sized brain

the pony is a big boy

hes certainly been eating his vegetables

mi40 06-21-2013 08:18 AM

eatin dat grasse.........

Riotpolice 06-21-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3925323)

sigg'd

EzExZeRo7497 06-21-2013 09:18 AM

Too late, I already sigged it :twisted:

Riotpolice 06-21-2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3925365)
Too late, I already sigged it :twisted:

You know what.....I think I'm going to pull the:

The...

the.....

Wait, where did it go?

Oh there it is:

I am "summoned" if:

card

A2P 06-21-2013 10:10 AM

very definition of clique huh

okay fine, from now on all posts are required to have at least 1 meme and must make at least one obscure pony reference

FissionMailed1 06-21-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserNameGoesHere (Post 3925272)
WHY? :mad::mad::mad:

This is the point where you need to take a step back, don't respond to threads like this, and think about the threads you create.

TC_Halogen 06-21-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 3925277)
I think we passed the bonus stage. I think this is the super secret deluxe stage now.

Phantasm Stage

Cavernio 06-21-2013 11:01 AM

And this is why the first years of my ffr forum existence were solely in CT

Wayward Vagabond 06-21-2013 11:04 AM

Its okay cavernio.