Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154647)

leetic 02-29-2024 01:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4793988)
This game is mechanically simple, so don't expect much of me till tomorrow.

That said, I see names I don't recognize, and its not from my lessened time around here.

I agree that this post is lame, and in fact I'll go one step further and XelNya. It being mechanically simple is all the more reason to redouble our efforts, as we can't rely on mechanics alone.

leetic 02-29-2024 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4793992)
Anyhow I was going to keep this close to my chest but I forgot how Turbos were supposed to go so

If I'm the seer, my N0 check was Leetic

I also would like to take this time to call out the Captain D's in Milton, Florida for some garbage tier coleslaw

If we're doing this, my N0 check was Zenith if I'm seer

...There was a N0?

leetic 02-29-2024 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (Post 4793997)
Hi I am new here. Do we not vote anyone d1 on this site?

I think I recognize one person here tbh and that is zenon tbh

Wait, I'm pretty sure Abby doesn't play in FFR? Are you referring to Zenith, because even if they're not a player I'm familiar with I'm pretty sure they're different people?

leetic 02-29-2024 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4794001)
Changing the subject for a second, I assume you have some form of Mafia/Werewolf experience, Haze?

I think they're from MU? I was asking around for someone to fill the last slot

mellon_collie 02-29-2024 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (Post 4793997)
Hi I am new here. Do we not vote anyone d1 on this site?

I think I recognize one person here tbh and that is zenon tbh

Yo Haze with a Z!!!! What brings you to FFR?

The person you recognize is probably me, I am Raeko we played together on MU last year in the champs qualifier

XelNya 02-29-2024 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4793992)
Anyhow I was going to keep this close to my chest but I forgot how Turbos were supposed to go so

If I'm the seer, my N0 check was Leetic

I told myself I'd wait a bit to choose violence, but this makes me reconsider my choice.

XelNya 02-29-2024 02:11 PM

Lewdy, the OP and Post 3 don't state there's a d0 seer check given.

Is that the case?

leetic 02-29-2024 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4793975)
Game is being rolled and PMS are going out right now. Please do not post until the game has begun. This game shall begin on Thursday, February 29th 2024 at 12:00 EST.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4793977)
ALL PMS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT. IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE ONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. THIS GAME IS SCHEDULED TO START ON FEBRUARY 29TH, 2024 AT 12:00PM EST. PLEASE DO NOT POST UNTIL THIS TIME.

While the syntax in the first post is ambiguous, the second post says that the game started on 12:00 EST, suggesting it was a daystart and not a nightstart game. Further, a nightstart game would suggest that there would have already been a wolfing, although that may just be a NSM practice.

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4794001)
Changing the subject for a second, I assume you have some form of Mafia/Werewolf experience, Haze?

Yeah I play mostly on mafia universe and another site at this point. I was worried I’d come across with those posts as not knowing how to play but like yeah mu d1s are much more significant than the other site where d1 is like a pre-n0 phase if that makes sense and we don’t typically vote d2 either and so I know that how one plays can depend on where you are tbh.

I feel relieved I didn’t accidentally make someone think I was new this game because I have accidentally done that before and it makes me feel really badly.

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 02:28 PM

N0 xelnya

Also yeah I saw the word zenon and assumed they were the same person tbh

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4794007)
Yo Haze with a Z!!!! What brings you to FFR?

The person you recognize is probably me, I am Raeko we played together on MU last year in the champs qualifier

I was wondering where I had heard that name. Sorry about the game tbh.

Also tbh leetic I thought the host was you so I marked them as my referral person, sorry if you wanted it.

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (Post 4794013)
N0 xelnya

Also yeah I saw the word zenon and assumed they were the same person tbh

I now rechecked the op and realized it was zenith and idk if I actually know them after all but nice to meet you everyone.

_Zenith_ 02-29-2024 03:01 PM

Alright hello everyone! Who else nearly posted at the wrong time last night cause I almost did!

Do turbos normally have a shitpost phase or no cause I’m really hoping for no

XelNya 02-29-2024 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (Post 4794013)
N0 xelnya

... I feel like we've missed the obvious

mellon_collie 02-29-2024 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4794016)
Alright hello everyone! Who else nearly posted at the wrong time last night cause I almost did!

Do turbos normally have a shitpost phase or no cause I’m really hoping for no

kinda? its hard not to at the start

but usually people get more serious more quickly

Shadow_God_10 02-29-2024 03:38 PM

Votecount:

Xelnya (1) - Leetic (Post #21)
Lewdy (1) - MixMasterLar (Post#8) (Vote is invalid)

leetic 02-29-2024 04:37 PM

A short overview of everyone who has posted:

Haze: Is mostly playing the "fish out of water" role for now. Their posts are largely about the playerlist or their history, no real attempts to move the game forward. They did ask if people are voted out D1 here, which can be seen as a little blendy, but according to them it's typical of where they're from.
XelNya: Still not the biggest fan. Announced a decision to slank, then seemingly went back on it when they started getting scrutiny. Most of their posts afterwards have focused on whether or not there was a N0, but they don't seem to be making a larger point here.
MML: Is the N0 thing a slip? I mean, their opener says the game started one hour before their post, so by their logic there couldn't be a N0? I don't know, it could be a deliberate attempt to try to make it look like they don't have TMI. From what I remember, this bullheadedness isn't atypical of them so it could just be that. Don't really have any strong feelings for them voting for someone who isn't even here; they seem to be someone who would want the game to be pushed forward but haven't done terribly much in the grand scheme of things, granted they disappeared after posing a question to Haze.
mellon collie: Still pretty much hasn't done anything, just having two responses to people that aren't terribly game related.
Zenith: Just posed a question that was remarkably similar to one Haze did earlier. Again, they've basically done nothing.

I guess that leaves roundbox as the winner™ of the slanker award.

_Zenith_ 02-29-2024 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4794018)
kinda? its hard not to at the start

but usually people get more serious more quickly

Gotcha, as I follow a reads list already haha

_Zenith_ 02-29-2024 05:19 PM

Or rather just blanket commentary

_Zenith_ 02-29-2024 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4794009)
I told myself I'd wait a bit to choose violence, but this makes me reconsider my choice.

Do it anyways I want to see

What are ya gonna do, generate info? How dare you