Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   10th Official Tournament - Round 8 Songs (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139795)

SK8R43 11-20-2014 10:48 AM

Re: 10th Official Tournament - Round 8 Songs

I didnt like the D6 chart, its not enjoyable to me. But thats probably because i suck at JS like that and its just the same shit over and over again, kinda like EHHS :P

The D7 chart is pushing it for enjoyment, i do and i dont.

hi19hi19 11-20-2014 03:27 PM

I think you people are severely underrating how hard it is to make a 95+ chart for FFR that doesn't suck donkey balls.

Miku is a REALLY GOOD chart.

I mean damn if even SK8R is admitting there's a chance he kinda might like it, you know Nathan has done something impressive.

D2-D5 were all extremely fun for me. Really liked the ending of Chronostasis, and Quad Queens turned out to be sooooo much fun on rates. Candy Crack Curtain Call plays to a lot of my weaknesses but it's definitely a great chart and it captures the energy of the song really well. I'm starting to really feel like Skadi is my best file ever so I can just leave it at that for D5.

D6 is a solid chart technically and it's good to have it in the game to fill the void of 90+ JS charts in FFR, but I don't think it's particularly compelling as a finals. Especially not right after TLDNE lol oh well
D1 chart is rather weird, the rhythms are fun but the color stuff is a little too much for me. Certainly not a bad chart, but for someone like me who uses arrow color cues a lot when reading, having absolutely no idea what any of the colors are going to kinda gets old after a while.

SK8R43 11-20-2014 03:49 PM

Its not a bad chart at all, despite me not being able to do it properly but what i can do IS fun.

ilikexd 11-20-2014 03:50 PM

I do feel bad for D6 getting 2 pure js charts in a row, oh well.

And I really like Skadi, god damn.

Admittedly I haven't looked at CCCC or Scrambooch yet.

Charu 11-20-2014 04:16 PM

Candy Crack is really fun and is a wonderful way to end the tournament for D4 <3<3<3<3<3

Skadi I feel is under rated like DANG BRO. That JS and bursts are super duper intensive. I think it's harder than your Phi-denity Crisis thingy song.

Fantasticone 11-20-2014 06:42 PM

D7 - I find this fun, and I don't see what the complaints are. Ending is obnoxious but whatever, least it isn't jumptrilling walls again or 3 minutes of filler. Wish I wasn't so bad at FFR atm cause this isn't one of those files that would give me trouble in the long run.

D6 - Easy as fuck to screw up, good file to test your technique. It was gonna be a sightread AAA but flash lag :(

D5 - Sightread AAA! Tricky file, very rateable. Cringed at the length only cause I feared another flash lag.

D4 - Cute song imo, files alright, nothing too glamorous.

D3 - I remember the white trill, I am always gonna remember the white trill.

D2 - It was alright

D1 - Funky, all I can say cause I lagged again and ragequitted lol

j-rodd123 11-23-2014 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4235335)
quad queens should definitely unlock oni imo, especially if crimson flood still does. of course it was my first game played with cold hands but it definitely felt like a 66

this is still definitely true

leonid 11-24-2014 11:49 AM

ohi