Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Stepmania Nostalgia Pack (Submissions REOPEN) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=119755)

i love you 07-22-2011 09:59 PM

Re: Stepmania Nostalgia Pack (Submissions REOPEN)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3508581)
Exactly what kind of file defines a 2007-2011 type chart?

Files with color theory, mine theory, jack theory or technically correct files defines new generation files. Just follow the guidelines so you will get the general idea what to step for this pack.

@Psycho: You can help judge but if you get inactive in this thread then I will remove you. Also, GFX help would definitely be something I would need tons of help with hehe. If you are not sure that you have time for this then I would suggest if you not judge lol.

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR 07-22-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love you (Post 3508598)
@Psycho: You can help judge but if you get inactive in this thread then I will remove you. Also, GFX help would definitely be something I would need tons of help with hehe. If you are not sure that you have time for this then I would suggest if you not judge lol.

We'll talk Sunday.

BeatofIke 07-22-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love you (Post 3508598)
Files with color theory, mine theory, jack theory or technically correct files defines new generation files. Just follow the guidelines so you will get the general idea what to step for this pack.

That works too.

i love you 07-22-2011 11:22 PM

Of course :3

ca25nada 07-23-2011 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love you (Post 3508484)
PS: Does anyone know who Sensationer is on FFR or any other places? If so, can someone tell him to resubmit the following files?

(Sensationer) I Love Rock & Roll
(Sensationer) Only My Railgun [Eurobeatchargemix]
(Sensationer) Dash

Would be appreciated :3

Just asked him. He no longer wants to participate in the pack. :<

bmah 07-23-2011 02:52 AM

So far sent two files I made back in 2007 with an even older flavor. Woo!

i love you 07-23-2011 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ca25nada (Post 3508731)
Just asked him. He no longer wants to participate in the pack. :<

Alright, thanks. Will remove his submissions then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3508740)
So far sent two files I made back in 2007 with an even older flavor. Woo!

Will judge those in a bit hehe

i love you 07-23-2011 04:25 PM

(bmah) RESONATE 1794 - I really like this file a lot. Really brought me back to the old times where stepping where supposed to have fun factor rather then it being super correct. Yes

(bmah) So Fabulous!!- Oh my god, definitely want this one. This is very well-stepped and highly replayable. Yes

(samurai7694) 37 Dicks - This one was fun and challenging. I really love the pattern usage in this file as well. Yes

(samurai7694) Paranoia Evil 52 Decline - Cool challenging index file. This will probably be one of the harder index files for this pack. Fun and replayable. Yes

Btw Marco, I already added the fix to your file

i love you 07-24-2011 02:40 PM

I'm not letting this die that easily. Lets get some more submissions people! :3

(bmah) Aurora - For some reason, I ended up playing this 3 times before I judged this because of how fun and enjoyable it was. Definitely something high in replay value and at the same time, brought me back to 2006. Yes

That reminds me, I should step a few things myself lmao

PS: OP is now updated!

sakura080789 07-24-2011 02:52 PM

might have something else for in you in a couple days. btw is there a certain time you want to release this?

i love you 07-24-2011 02:55 PM

For now, there's no deadline but if submissions starts to get really slow then yeah, I will set a deadline. My goal at minimum is 30 files but I would not mind if it reaches the 50 mark.

i love you 07-24-2011 03:30 PM

I can, just send over the file by PM and I will take care of it asap

i love you 07-24-2011 08:09 PM

@MrPopadopalis25: Sorry for the wait, I ended up taking a nap. Anyway, the BPM for your file is 240.80 and the offset is -0.089 secs (however, you could probably make the offset better on DDReam since I did all this by ear)

Reshiram 07-28-2011 01:45 AM

Re-sending Snowfall with improved sync and a little more fleshed-out steps.

i love you 07-28-2011 02:14 AM

Alright updated hehe

@Imari - Piano core has been stepped a lot of times as well. I really do not like rejecting files for this. No

EDIT: Will post links to files with missing GFX by tomorrow. (Most likely there will be a new thread about this but I'm not so sure about that yet)

i love you 07-31-2011 01:27 PM

(bmah) NIGHT FLIGHT TO TOKYO - File was pretty fun and had that maid of fire vibe on it in a way. Definitely something I am looking for. Yes

(bmah) HYPERION - I played this file like three times before actually judging it just because of how fun and amazing it was to play. File was fun and had that old school feel to it. Yes

(Profraine) Solar Eclipse - It's been some time since I last saw such an expressive xmod file. This is definitely something I was lacking more in this pack so I'm glad someone was willingly to make a cool xmod file. Yes

(Scintill) Pseudonym 2010 - Both charts were perfect for the difficultly and everything but the xmod is questionable. I will have to judge this at another time so I can verify that the xmod used in this file is considered "okay" for this pack. N/A

TheNoSoMan 08-1-2011 08:21 AM

I think I'll post one more submission just for kicks.