Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG CLIX Signup Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145654)

Precarious 10-3-2016 04:48 PM

Re: TWG CLIX Signup Thread

Let's see if I can transition to a high post count this time.

(The answer is probably not.)

danceflashrevo 10-3-2016 04:50 PM

^meirl

roundbox 10-3-2016 04:51 PM

we're in there

Charu 10-3-2016 04:55 PM

Where's my pancake?

Gradiant 10-3-2016 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4481234)
!!!

Wolf buddies!?

how about we make this fun
me and charu are gonna be floof bros

MixMasterLar 10-3-2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4481178)
In.

For the record (not necessarily relevant to this game, but certainly to the last one):

This will be my 5th game on FFR, including two that were cancelled, 1 N1 Modkill, and one D0 lynch. This will be my seventh online game ever, because my only TWG experience outside of FFR is two novice games on MafiaScum. I have played a bit of epicmafia, maybe four 1-2hr sessions total, but those games are literally five minutes long and hardly contain any conversation, so I don't count them.

As a general rule, I tend to avoid lying like the plague. I refuse to lie about myself, anything IRL, or any experience I have. Also, whether wolf or town, I will never use inactivity as a tool. I trust in my own intelligence and reasoning capacities enough to believe that I will ALWAYS be more effective if given the opportunity to defend myself, so don't try to lynch me for not being there.

Yay, let's have fun and not be dumbasses this game!

I lol'd

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4481206)
In
Hoping I won't see the post count list as a means for scumhunting rather than actually making reads this game

I lol'd again

I wanna sit this one out but the player list looks bangin' and I kinda want to see what name I would get.

Hakulyte 10-3-2016 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4481178)
As a general rule, I tend to avoid lying like the plague. I refuse to lie about myself, anything IRL, or any experience I have. Also, whether wolf or town, I will never use inactivity as a tool. I trust in my own intelligence and reasoning capacities enough to believe that I will ALWAYS be more effective if given the opportunity to defend myself, so don't try to lynch me for not being there.
Yay, let's have fun and not be dumbasses this game!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4480422)
When are you coming back?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4480428)
I'll be at work til 11ish, but I'll be checking on-and-off throughout the day. It shouldn't be as busy as yesterday, but if worst comes to worst I'll be sure to post a couple times during the day and cast my vote by EoD.

-shrugs-

Well, this is a sign up thread, I guess I'll keep these calls for in-game stuff.

Just be more careful next time, that actually influenced me quite a bit.

ShadoWolfe 10-3-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4481261)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe
.....but if worst comes to worst I'll be sure to post a couple times during the day and cast my vote by EoD.

-shrugs-

Well, this is a sign up thread, I guess I'll keep these calls for in-game stuff.

Just be more careful next time, that actually influenced me quite a bit.

This is the part you're implying I lied about, yes?

That's fine, I certainly wasn't there at EoD, but I had made a few posts at work, until my phone died. I even noticed that my phone was dying and gave you all a heads up. I'm going to assume you didn't see the post mentioning my phone being at low battery though, because I don't think it possible for any human being with the capacity for rational thought to imply that another person would be a liar for missing EoD after warning you that their phone was going to die.

In spite of that, though: yes, I'll be more careful to keep my phone charged next time! I would certainly hate for it to die and mess up your reads again.

ShadoWolfe 10-3-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4481202)
Lmao

You in? You were fun to play with in Survivor Valais! Let's do this.

Plus, it'll hilarious to see your name in AA's signups as "Rad Blister"

Red Blaster 10-3-2016 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4481273)
You in? You were fun to play with in Survivor Valais! Let's do this.

Plus, it'll hilarious to see your name in AA's signups as "Rad Blister"

Probably going to pass on this as much as I want to play, I may or may not start a new job on Thursday and that would definitely hamper my ability to be active. If I pass on it and there's still a slot I'll join in, but I don't want to say until I know for sure.

Hakulyte 10-3-2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4481272)
I don't think it possible for any human being with the capacity for rational thought to imply that another person would be a liar for missing EoD after warning you that their phone was going to die.

In spite of that, though: yes, I'll be more careful to keep my phone charged next time! I would certainly hate for it to die and mess up your reads again.

I assumed that you would be at home in time and that it didn't matter for EoD. .-.

Gradiant 10-3-2016 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4481272)
I don't think it possible for any human being with the capacity for rational thought to imply that another person would be a liar for missing EoD after warning you that their phone was going to die.

lmfao

ShadoWolfe 10-3-2016 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4481282)
I assumed that you would be at home in time and that it didn't matter for EoD. .-.

Ah, well then I'll apologize for the excessive snarkiness. I don't get off until 10 or 11pm PST, meaning midnight or 1am server time. Some days I actually stay past midnight PST, so EoD is never really good on days that I'm working.

On the bright side, I'm leaving this restaurant in about a month so that won't matter anymore soon.

Gradiant 10-3-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4481286)
Ah, well then I'll apologize for the excessive snarkiness. I don't get off until 10 or 11pm PST, meaning midnight or 1am server time. Some days I actually stay past midnight PST, so EoD is never really good on days that I'm working.

On the bright side, I'm leaving this restaurant in about a month so that won't matter anymore soon.

Don't apologize for getting blamed for somebody else making bad assumptions/plays

botchi246 10-3-2016 11:21 PM

yo im so in hos

XelNya 10-4-2016 02:43 AM

In if there's still room

I was gonna sit the next game out but something went on in arnt's so uh, I guess I sat out the game I was gonna sit out

hoii

ShadoWolfe 10-4-2016 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4481289)
Don't apologize for getting blamed for somebody else making bad assumptions/plays

Hahaha only for Haku, fam!

Also what's been up Gradi, I'm pumped for your comeback wolfgame ;)
Please don't actually be floofbros with Charu!

juckter1 10-4-2016 07:51 AM

Alright, in, I feel like trying out a regular game

DaBackpack 10-4-2016 02:18 PM

one more let's go!

AragakiAyase 10-4-2016 08:00 PM

someone sign up