Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154685)

Arp! 04-11-2024 11:35 AM

Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

oops

MixMasterLar 04-11-2024 12:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

TBH today is like the worst day for this to start for me; I am horribly hung over from drinking an entire two person bottle of Captain, I'm suppose to see Monkey Punches Lizard (in 3D) in a few hours with my girlfriend and then I'm suppose to play online games with Justice and both our respective girlfriends afterwards. I don't want to cancel any of that but like I feel like deeeeaaaath

I guess my D0 strat is to vote for the low poster so that doesn't require a lot of engagement but if I slack off and become the low poster that's gonna be awkward

Charu 04-11-2024 12:09 PM

Daddy MML drinkin' the good juices, oooowoooowoooowooooouuuuu~

MixMasterLar 04-11-2024 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4795377)
Daddy MML drinkin' the good juices, oooowoooowoooowooooouuuuu~

It was a good time up until the moment it wasn't. Pretty sure I got alcohol poisoning last night but the worst is definitely behind me

Kinda hyped you joined in, Charu. What did SunFan say to talk you into it?

Charu 04-11-2024 12:19 PM

That Arp! was in this game

It made my heart go all a flutter!!!

Charu 04-11-2024 12:21 PM

But no, he told me he wanted me and I didn't remember my password

Arp! 04-11-2024 12:28 PM

have you considered using a password manager :o?
like seriously, managing online accounts became like a million times easier once I started using one

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4795379)
That Arp! was in this game

It made my heart go all a flutter!!!

a

Charu 04-11-2024 12:33 PM

I refuse, mostly because in the end I ended up remembering my password. Wouldn't be here if I didn't!

Arp! 04-11-2024 12:36 PM

fair!

Charu 04-11-2024 12:44 PM

So Arp!, my favorite new player... errr... you're still considered a new player, right...?

Anyways, what's your cool thoughts on this setup and the implications of all those yummy rows and columns!?

roundbox 04-11-2024 12:53 PM

I refuse to be defined by rows and columns
I will escape the matrix

roundbox 04-11-2024 12:55 PM

They just need to make one more film before we get our TWG tie-in, finally

Arp! 04-11-2024 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4795384)
So Arp!, my favorite new player... errr... you're still considered a new player, right...?

Anyways, what's your cool thoughts on this setup and the implications of all those yummy rows and columns!?

uhhh this is like my fourth or fifth game I think..? so it depends on your definition of new

I've played with a setup like this before! it's fun not knowing which roles are in play initially, but it's also cool that you can sorta deduce them (or at least narrow them down) later on as you gain new information

Charu 04-11-2024 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arp! (Post 4795387)
uhhh this is like my fourth or fifth game I think..? so it depends on your definition of new

I've played with a setup like this before! it's fun not knowing which roles are in play initially, but it's also cool that you can sorta deduce them (or at least narrow them down) later on as you gain new information

I agree! Say, have I told you about a silly moment in my TWG career where I bamboozled everyone in a very similar setup like this?

My first TWG win... and my first wolf win.

Ah... memories~~~

Charu 04-11-2024 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4795385)
I refuse to be defined by rows and columns
I will escape the matrix

Roundbox is a wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arp! 04-11-2024 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4795388)
I agree! Say, have I told you about a silly moment in my TWG career where I bamboozled everyone in a very similar setup like this?

My first TWG win... and my first wolf win.

Ah... memories~~~

you have not! I'd be glad to listen during the postgame chats

MixMasterLar 04-11-2024 02:04 PM

Aw hell Charu why not tell the story now? I'm like....still not 100% anyway

the sun fan 04-11-2024 02:04 PM

votecount:
charu (1)- bugkid (I will count this vote even though the game wasn't supposed to have begun yet because I'm a moron)
roundbox (1)- charu

Charu 04-11-2024 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4795391)
Aw hell Charu why not tell the story now? I'm like....still not 100% anyway

This was back in a time where we TWGers were very roudy, as you know, and I think the meta at the time was to keep harassing until something cool happened.

I don't much recall the beginning, but I do know my partner got lynched and I bussed hard... I think? This may be the beginning of my bussing meta since it was my first wolf win. Anyways, my partner goes down and I correctly called out a pr by myself. For the rest of the game, flying solo, I just appeared super green to everyone until late game where it came down to the wire.

Well, since I knew what the setup was, I made a gambit and submitted a no kill assuming the doctor would target me since I've been viewed as green by everyone else. It worked, and the two people who were going to question me suddenly went at each others throats and it was a pretty heated exchange.

It was thesunfan and YoshL, pointing at each other, with me and mellon (Raeko) witnessing the madness. Of course they both voted each other, which meant I had to wait for mellon to cast any vote. She did and I struck... having them still believe I had just lost once again! Little did they know... I was it....

And they then proceeded to lose their shit, with mellon saying "i hate u" as the last post of the game.

Memories...~~~

Charu 04-11-2024 02:20 PM

Of course this game doesn't have a doctor, there's possibly an Angel instead, because sunfan hates doctors, woweezowie