Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Happy Wrists... (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=92511)

meno_rocks123 05-7-2008 11:12 PM

Re: Happy Wrists...

brb getting photos of my wrists.

Never worked out, ever.
Which hand do I fap with? lol

Zageron 05-7-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bender5 (Post 2155720)
Well drummers with huge forearms also practice a lot, and I can tell you right now any drummer who puts a lot of work into his drums plays a ****ton more than any common person should be jacking off

Totally sigd xD

jimerax 05-7-2008 11:58 PM

wrists/forearms are used for the spasm.

meno_rocks123 05-8-2008 12:02 AM

PS, I do WAY better at ffr right after I've fapped because my muscles are loosened up.

sameoldbloodrush! 05-18-2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 (Post 2155900)
PS, I do WAY better at ffr right after I've fapped because my muscles are loosened up.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL~
This is by FAR the best forum post on here.

who_cares973 05-18-2008 08:34 PM

fap around 5-10 times a day for the next two weeks

switch hands every other fap and drink lots of water

fap twice before playing ffr and 3 times after playing ffr repeat as necessary

by the end of the two weeks you will have no more physical problem of the wrist

i dunno about menta problems though you could become addicted to faping but that would be your fault not mine

Coolboyrulez0 05-18-2008 08:53 PM

Well, this is going to be a loooong night, tonight.

Xx{Midday}xX 05-18-2008 09:01 PM

I keep a natural back position, slightly arched.
My upper arm is angled 30 degrees below the horizontal (it goes downwards).
My lower arm is angled 15 degrees above the horizontal (it goes upwards).
My wrist is angled horizontally. Looking from a sideways perspective, my hand will be at height in between my shoulder and my elbow.
My hand is shaped in the natural position it would be when it's relaxed in free space.
As long as my fingers don't stretch/bend too much, I don't get tired in the long run.
Looking from the top view, my forearms are directed in a way that would make their extended paths intersect at a 60 degree angle.
I have no strength, so I have no instantaneous energy (ie, ability to FC Pants), but I can play for days on end.

Blue Bird 05-19-2008 04:04 AM

Once thing I noticed that helps me a lot is to keep my elbows rested. I use a laptop, and a large part of the time, the laptop is near the desk, which means my elbows don't rest anywhere. My forearms rest on the desk, but that's it. When I play, I push the laptop further into the desk, so that my elbows are able to rest on the desk as well. I think it helps me, though my fingers only really start hurting if I play over 80 games or so, which I rarely do.

As for the fapping... seriously guys, you don't fap with your wrists - you do it with your arm muscles. Unless you're doing it in an incredibly abnormal kind of way, you barely use your wrist when you fap. Unless you're doing it like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

BTW mods there is nothing wrong with that video, so before you even think of nagging at me because of it, just gimme a freakin' break.

travman301 05-19-2008 04:23 AM

ITT: FAP, FAP, FAP. zomfg ffr arrrgghhh. FAP, FAP, FAP.

Eternal_0 05-19-2008 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 2171404)
fap around 5-10 times a day for the next two weeks

switch hands every other fap and drink lots of water

fap twice before playing ffr and 3 times after playing ffr repeat as necessary

by the end of the two weeks you will have no more physical problem of the wrist

i dunno about menta problems though you could become addicted to faping but that would be your fault not mine

Because chafing ISN'T a problem in that case. Also, fapping that much would probably put too much exertion on your testes. I would avoid this piece of advice, to be honest.

EDEdDNEdDYFaN 05-19-2008 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bird (Post 2171807)
Once thing I noticed that helps me a lot is to keep my elbows rested. I use a laptop, and a large part of the time, the laptop is near the desk, which means my elbows don't rest anywhere. My forearms rest on the desk, but that's it. When I play, I push the laptop further into the desk, so that my elbows are able to rest on the desk as well. I think it helps me, though my fingers only really start hurting if I play over 80 games or so, which I rarely do.

As for the fapping... seriously guys, you don't fap with your wrists - you do it with your arm muscles. Unless you're doing it in an incredibly abnormal kind of way, you barely use your wrist when you fap. Unless you're doing it like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

BTW mods there is nothing wrong with that video, so before you even think of nagging at me because of it, just gimme a freakin' break.

I'm pretty sure I'm the pioneer of jerkin off for stepmania and ffr success. And if you aren't using your wrists THEN YOU ARE JUST WASTING THAT 5 MINUTE TIME SPAN OF SELF SATISFACTION.

LoneW0lf 05-19-2008 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0ulst0n3 (Post 2155305)
Fap more and you build forearm strength. Funny thing is, I'm not even joking.

ahahahahahaha

Work out yer arms :P
or play more games. you'll get used to it, only a couple songs hurt my arms now :D

Emo_Saur_ 06-19-2008 07:34 PM

A while ago I moved, so I had to quit ffr. It wasn't a few days ago I got an actual computer desk. What I was using before was a little coffee table that was very low, I tried to play and I was HORRIBLE not only because I was gone for over a month, the table was really low. Now I have got my keyboard higher than it was before I am starting to get my skill back, slowly but it's for sure comming back. Just my story to relate to the original post.

xXDeltaXx 06-19-2008 08:33 PM

why are u technical and use the word "fap" lol j/w

x After Dawn x 06-19-2008 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travman301 (Post 2171814)
ITT: FAP, FAP, FAP. zomfg ffr arrrgghhh. FAP, FAP, FAP.

ITT, people fap to reduce wrist pain instead of actually playing FFR to reduce it.

Gibson63 06-19-2008 09:04 PM

wtf is FAP... sorry im french.. never heard that word.... fap? wtf LOL

Dominewyorican 06-19-2008 09:20 PM

Wikipedia Owns

Gibson:
Other uses

And 5 minutes for a FAP? Pfft...true men get it done in less than 30 seconds. VRofl would be a cinch in the real world :)

hazard28 06-19-2008 10:38 PM

lmao! Epic thread, what was meant to be a discussion about wrist positions turned into a fapping thread xD wow... but anyway for my 5 cents I have to say working out is always helpful for stamina and arm strength but fapping can definitely help too lmao and as for wrist positions I play with my back fairly straight and my wrists around my belly button level xP

This has been a moment with hazard, now to your feature presentation...fapping amongst the people...xD

Magewout 06-20-2008 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bender5 (Post 2155720)
Well drummers with huge forearms also practice a lot, and I can tell you right now any drummer who puts a lot of work into his drums plays a ****ton more than any common person should be jacking off

'should be' are the keywords in your post.