Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Bynary's Second One-Handed Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122850)

Bynary Fission 02-29-2012 01:47 PM

Re: Bynary's Second One-Handed Tournament

Excellent, thanks to all who are posting scores (or have done so already). Once I see some of the videos/scores, I'll update the main post with the new placements (since I'm still sort of on the fence with a couple of you, and I don't want to make an uninformed decision).

yo man im awesome 02-29-2012 01:53 PM

Alright here's a few:

man this stuff is UGLY.

Also lolwut we have 150 replays now?

more coming your way soon

alloyus 02-29-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 3648269)
Hey, it doesn't need to be good - it just needs to be honest in regards to what you are capable of. If it's a bad one then it'll definitely reaffirm your placement in Beginners.

@Midnight: alright, sure thing.

I know, I'm not too bad at this but I'm really inconsistent :/ Used to play one-handed as my main style.

SK8R43 02-29-2012 02:05 PM

Well as you know im in, lol
Ill send the credits whenever you want me to, But i may bump it up to 185k depending when i get my 38,000 credits from the devonin's Tourny. As you already know if you need help with anything just ask. :)

yo man im awesome 02-29-2012 02:26 PM

Oh by the way, I use the standard 3 fingered index-middle-ring style, with number pad's 1-2-5-3.

This one is a lot of more intense one-handed. SO MANY 23 TRILLS hnnng

this score -2 misses is the real one, was rolling up sleeve when the jump went by

let's get some fmo's in here

lol

more lol

how do you do this sk8tr3 lmfao

I think these should do for now.

wildfireskunk 02-29-2012 02:36 PM

So I'm totally playing with my right hand, 3 fingers. Using the arrow keys as they kinda allow me to be cheeky as they're really thin and I can easily hit the UD at the same time. I'm wondering how on earth people hit UD streams and jumps with any degree of accuracy like this though? I'm struggling a ton! Advice appreciate :) For nao though, some scores. 7s and upwards were really doing me in due to this UD thing.

Plan_Bsk81127 02-29-2012 02:56 PM

In, I'll get some score in a bit, dunno what to play lol

iironiic 02-29-2012 03:06 PM

Here's my first attempt! Let me know if you need any more scores from me! (: I put it in spoiler tags because the score is too atrocious xD

I also attempted A Beautiful Storm and I failed! xD

yo man im awesome 02-29-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iironiic (Post 3648344)
Here's my first attempt! Let me know if you need any more scores from me! (: I put it in spoiler tags because the score is too atrocious xD

I also attempted A Beautiful Storm and I failed! xD

Don't feel bad at all lmfao, the only reason I think I can even manage mine is because of how long I spent on default settings, not knowing I could change them/what changing them would do. If those were your first one-handed tries, they were damn good.

Khenra 02-29-2012 03:17 PM

I am a spread player, and I'd like to try out some one-handing action.

I believe I should be in the beginner division, but if someone can explain to me how to post replays in a thread, I'll post a few.

Plan_Bsk81127 02-29-2012 03:44 PM

Got some scores, had to use the r2 engine since the normal one was lagging, hence the average on my first score. lol Tried to do a mix of different types of songs.

Easy song

Technical

Jacks

Stream/Jumpstream

For lol

Bynary Fission 02-29-2012 03:58 PM

Okay, updated the front page and placed people in their respective divisions. If your name has an asterisk next to it, it means I have yet to see scores from you, so if you could post some that would be great.

@TC_Halogen: Welcome back, former Intermediate champ. I've re-placed you in that division, as I do agree I think the scores you showed me solidly place you in that division.

@yo man im awesome: I actually believe you belong in Beginners. I placed you in Intermediate as you requested (I don't mind bumping people up a division if they request), however if you don't feel you can cut it I'll place you in Beginners if you wish.

hi19hi19 02-29-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Khenra (Post 3648353)
I am a spread player, and I'd like to try out some one-handing action.

I believe I should be in the beginner division, but if someone can explain to me how to post replays in a thread, I'll post a few.

Once saved, your replays can be found in your profile under "recent games"
To post them, find the replay number in the URL and put it inside [replay] tags

Like so: [replay]103965[/replay]

megamon88 02-29-2012 04:25 PM

In, I completely suck at 1-handed :P

reuben_tate 02-29-2012 04:27 PM

I'm in, I posted some scores in the one-handers thread Bynary, but those were just 1's and 2's, lmfao. If you want me to post scores on higher difficulties in order to determine my placement better, I'll do that, but I'm pretty sure I'd be in the lowest division, considering some of those 1's took several restarts ;~;

EDIT: Just a reminder, I'll be using reuben_OH as my one-handed account.

Guest15937 02-29-2012 04:41 PM

In. I play 1-handed all the time, so my levelstats are 1-handed stats.

FrozenAngel91 02-29-2012 05:02 PM

Haha I remember the last one of these, I got totally destroyed in beginner division >.<

Anyways, in, I'll get you some scores when I get home, probably make a new account.

Bobogoobo 02-29-2012 05:26 PM

In of course, this'll be interesting. I'll probably fail pretty hard as always :D

marioGP87 02-29-2012 05:34 PM

yay you're back Bynary \o/

Also, in. I still play 1-handed but its been a long time since I actually played FFR but I guess I can join in the same division as last time xD

magicturbo-OH 02-29-2012 05:48 PM

In with this account <3

I'll be donating 90K from my regular "magicturbo" account

Edit: Here ya go

Do I need to play certain songs to determine? I 'think' I'm "Experts", but I'm happy to try for wherever you put me