Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150828)

Pozzai 04-3-2019 01:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4670061)
Also, in terms of wagonomics.

I believe everyone that decided not to vote goldstinger AT THE END looks pretty good. If my scenario is true, then that would mean the rest of the scum would be on board to get an easy lynch if possible. Or if not an easy lynch, they wouldn't put any effort in defending him.

...But I guess maybe they would? Protecting a likely cop can earn them juicy town points...

...Think I'm going a tad bit deep. Just getting my thoughts out I guess for the public.

I don't think you can overly read too much into what we now know are 3 townwagons scum can do whatever fits best into their narrative because no matter what they have no risks.

I've been looking more at the stuff before DaBackpack's wagon started, but I think the wagons there were too small to accurately get something from.

We had a 3-3 split between Raeko and you before ShadoWolfe unvoted and it later turned into triple wagons with 2 votes each before again setting off on first DaBackpack, then Golden and Zenith.

I think there's a fair chance(well duh because of numbers now as well) that at least one of the three early wagons is on a wolfe.

I read the votes on Raeko and on Shadow(because myself) townier than the votes on you who were all in my sleb, but I also read Raeko town and have a hard time justifying the shadowvoters being town when there's only two, one of them being myself that voted in the hopes to get some kind of wagon dynamics rolling.

What do you think of the people voting on you while at the 3-3 split? What do you think of Raeko?

Charu 04-3-2019 02:04 PM

I thought the votes on me come from either memes or trying to get me to say/react to it. I didn't think anything from the players who did vote for me since I think 2 out of the 3 were for meme's sake.

Raeko is a hard one to get actual definitive thoughts about. To explain her meta to the folks that don't know, she tends to play exactly as she's playing right now as any alignment. The only for sure fire way to make me say anything definitive about her is if she suddenly said something out of place. Or something she shouldn't know or need to know/think at all.

Thus far, nothing has stuck out with her posts to cause me to go in a frenzy of questions. Including to the debacle back last phase about how she town read you. That's just her.

Hakulyte 04-3-2019 02:26 PM

Duk3star

I feel about the same as what Charu said already. So, if you answer that, you pmuch have me covered too.

the sun fan 04-3-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4670039)
I should've pressed him when I was in voice last night about that before going to bed.

Might as well ask it here since it can actually be recorded, lol.

THESUNFAN, why is Pozzai scum? You told us to look through his charm, what if that charm is just so invigorating? There something you see that charm stricken individuals can't comprehend?

Too many towns, the gs kill is a mark of only a few players in the game and pozzai feels like the best fit

the sun fan 04-3-2019 03:05 PM

Pozzai. I straight up didnt hear you yelling to get off dbp. If u did, idk how it looks, maybe worse because someone knew gs was cop to make that kill

Maybe it was Duke yho.

Pozzai 04-3-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670069)
Pozzai. I straight up didnt hear you yelling to get off dbp. If u did, idk how it looks, maybe worse because someone knew gs was cop to make that kill

Maybe it was Duke yho.

Maybe because we were literally yelling over each other.

Why do you think the GS kill is a me specific kill? And how have you come to that conclussion from a person you only know as a "c any" person?

You're flipping between "Pozzai is doing town!Pozzai things" to "I don't remember how you play to be honest" and now "this is a kill only few players would make and it's Pozzai"

I don't see how you're going from A->B with the addendums you throw in, and where you gather the information from you push which unless you know of my forum play from somewhere, is not what you have actually ever experienced?

the sun fan 04-3-2019 03:15 PM

Pozzai, I dont remember u as a c any person. I dont really remember ur style well enough tbh. I do think u would've noticed that post, yes. It's a guess. I just kinda feel it more than anything.

Looking more like its Duke by the second tho.

the sun fan 04-3-2019 03:16 PM

Ye ok honestly

Looking at ur gs vote I like u better tbh. The emoticon convinces me u dont know that he's cop.

the sun fan 04-3-2019 03:16 PM

Alright FINE
duke

Xelicopter 04-3-2019 03:41 PM

DUKE IS PLAYING WORSE THAN BLIND EVER DID.

/WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL

Funnygurl555 04-3-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4670057)
TWTBAW = Too Wolf To Be A Wolf

damn this is a good acronym. i like it

i'll hop in on the duke vote train if he doesn't claim. duke, you just gotta do that man. that's just how this thing is

Funnygurl555 04-3-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

10:52 PM] thesunfan: Duke look at our season 6 top voting thread
[10:52 PM] thesunfan: We have good players here
[10:53 PM] thesunfan: Better track record of making the finals than any other forum*
Might be a made up stat
[10:53 PM] Duk3star: Lol
[10:54 PM] Duk3star: Good players who post cop car pictures as a cop
[10:54 PM] Duk3star: Riiiiggghhhhhtttttt
this is .. mean. lol. we all got our off games man, not that i know how gs plays normally (this was my first time playing with him)

DaBackpack 04-3-2019 04:59 PM

Voice chat in 30 minutes. all invited

Wineandbread 04-3-2019 05:19 PM

To add to the duk3 thing he mentioned he didn't want to claim to dbp

Which is nutty

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670071)
Pozzai, I dont remember u as a c any person. I dont really remember ur style well enough tbh. I do think u would've noticed that post, yes. It's a guess. I just kinda feel it more than anything.

Looking more like its Duke by the second tho.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670072)
Ye ok honestly

Looking at ur gs vote I like u better tbh. The emoticon convinces me u dont know that he's cop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670073)
Alright FINE
duke

for posterity, I don't love this string of posts

Pozzai 04-3-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wineandbread (Post 4670082)
To add to the duk3 thing he mentioned he didn't want to claim to dbp

Which is nutty

For what it is worth, I think this is more a "Duk3 thing" than a "Duk3 scum thing"

roundbox 04-3-2019 06:05 PM

Channel 10 News, I'm Steve Rogers. I'm bringing you today's first votes in the Sunnyvale Murder Mystery Party.

Duk3star (3)
Voted by: Charu, Hakulyte, the sun fan

Xelicopter (1)
Voted by: Funnygurl555

Vote history
Funnygurl555 -> Xelicopter
Funnygurl555 -> Unvote
Funnygurl555 -> Xelicopter
the sun fan -> Pozzai
ShadoWolfe -> DaBackpack
ShadoWolfe -> the sun fan
ShadoWolfe -> Unvote
Charu -> Duk3star
Hakulyte -> Duk3star
the sun fan -> Duk3star

Unvote
ShadoWolfe

Not voting
DaBackpack
flashflash account
mellon_collie
MixMasterLar
Pozzai
Wineandbread
Xelicopter
Duk3star

---

gold stinger -> Charu
Pozzai -> Duk3star
Funnygurl555 -> gold stinger
Xelicopter -> _Zenith_
ShadoWolfe -> the sun fan
the sun fan -> gold stinger
Xelicopter -> flashflash account
Xelicopter -> Charu
Charu -> MixMasterLar
the sun fan -> MixMasterLar
DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
the sun fan -> DaBackpack
Charu -> ShadoWolfe
ShadoWolfe -> Charu
Hakulyte -> the sun fan
MixMasterLar -> mellon_collie
Hakulyte -> Unvote
Funnygurl555 -> mellon_collie
Wineandbread -> _Zenith_
Pozzai -> DaBackpack
the sun fan -> mellon_collie
Pozzai -> ShadoWolfe
flashflash account -> Funnygurl555
ShadoWolfe -> Unvote
Funnygurl555 -> Unvote
MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
Wineandbread -> gold stinger
Funnygurl555 -> DaBackpack
Charu -> gold stinger
Xelicopter -> DaBackpack
the sun fan -> gold stinger
DaBackpack -> _Zenith_
DaBackpack -> gold stinger
mellon_collie -> _Zenith_
ShadoWolfe -> DaBackpack
Xelicopter -> Unvote
Pozzai -> gold stinger
ShadoWolfe -> _Zenith_
Funnygurl555 -> gold stinger
gold stinger -> DaBackpack
MixMasterLar -> mellon_collie
Charu -> _Zenith_
Pozzai -> _Zenith_
DaBackpack -> _Zenith_

Unvote
Hakulyte
Xelicopter

Not voting
Duk3star
_Zenith_

---

That's all for now. Steve Rogers, signing off.

flashflash account 04-3-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4670069)

Maybe it was Duke yho.

this is reasonable because I was also yelling to get off backpack and neither of you mentioned me as being a voice so you probably just did not hear him

Pozzai 04-3-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4670036)
DaBackpack
Pozzai

Raeko
Haku

Duk3
Rest essentially

I need to sort out in the yellow bracket today. Currently I'd lynch Greg. I feel his read evolution on me does not compute.

Because I'm in voice chat I finally realize why I felt like something was missing.

Toss MML in there :P

Pozzai 04-3-2019 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duk3star (Post 4669863)
Both are pretty bad tbh:

Dicks guy and I have a spiritual bond after countless time spamming dicks to each other. His whole gimmick feels TWTBAW.

Backpack guys whole "you're wrong" thing is in a similar vein. Idk the guy but being an ass to a new player is kind of a dick move and I dont think that's a line he takes as mafia?

Why ask about those two specifically?

Rereading the thread I realised I never answered this.

I asked about those two because those were definitely not town to me, the rest I could see being towny.

Funnygurl555 04-3-2019 07:23 PM

lol i was reading the discord and saw that haku reposted this and i cracked up so ima post it again

it's fucking hilarious