Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIV - The Freeze Wars (Sex Live) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143368)

dLGN 12-3-2015 10:31 PM

Re: TWG CXLIV - The Freeze Wars (Sex Live)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4380801)
By no means have I given up. If you think I have posted scummy or my reads are scummy please tell me who and why. Do you think me reading botchi as scummy is bad? Explain why my reads are scummy.

For the record, botchi is not anywhere near on my radar atm

i posted a long post about it. the formatting is bad but in short you had thoughts about people I don't understand how you could have based on the game so far. and many of your reads were very very hedgy in that you gave reasons why you could be wrong on all your town and how your mafia may flip village. nothing was confident, everything sounded like it had an excuse to explain why you were wrong already ready.

and i'm glad botchi isn't on your radar. he's fucking town.

AragakiAyase 12-3-2015 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4380804)
hey guys

lets kill rzr here

how about no

dLGN 12-3-2015 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4380805)
If you paid attention to what I said in any other post regarding roundbox it's because he posted minimul content as a wolf and has acted similarly thus far. How is that a whaaaat? I've explained it like 5 times lol

Please address this

ok so let's believe that's true and this is consistent with his scum game. how would anybody in their right mind characterize it as running the game?

what I am doing is what I would consider running the game. what roundbox has done this game would be close to ummmmm nothing? than anything else.

you're just putting a lot of words to reads unnecessarily and inconsistent with what I actually see in the game. it's all towny-sounding but imo not contextually appropriate.

dLGN 12-3-2015 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4380808)
how about no

what lines from him are towny to you? I feel like you'd have to have TMI to be defending someone with reads that fabricated.

XelNya 12-3-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4380804)
hey guys

lets kill rzr here

Xiz 12-3-2015 10:37 PM

where is v

XelNya 12-3-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4380813)
where is v

I was gonna make a "between the legs" joke but I can't find a picture I feel is safe enough to do it

AragakiAyase 12-3-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dLGN (Post 4380810)
what lines from him are towny to you? I feel like you'd have to have TMI to be defending someone with reads that fabricated.

do you even read posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4380780)
iirc he did this as town last game, I'm also getting a similar vibe to last game so idk why you think this is wolfy

does it seem forced? a bit, but this seems to be his playstyle

I could go dig more but I don't feel like it right now

Charu 12-3-2015 10:41 PM

Quote:

where is v

where is x

Xiz 12-3-2015 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4380815)
I could go dig more but I don't feel like it right now

I translated this quote so you can all understand it

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4380815)
I kinda don't have any proof so i'm saying not right now so you forget about it in a few hours.

dLGN 12-3-2015 10:42 PM

meta reads don't mean much to me. this is my first game with both of you. I think things he has done are generic scumtells and makes him a solid vote.

unless you can explain how you see a village thought process behind things he has said this game that doesn't help me.

XelNya 12-3-2015 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4380816)
where is x

Notice me

rzr 12-3-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dLGN (Post 4380806)
i posted a long post about it. the formatting is bad but in short you had thoughts about people I don't understand how you could have based on the game so far.

Right, so who are you confused on? I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to explain each players meta to you that I know. So again ask me who/what you're confused on and I will explain (if I haven't already in my BIG post lol) why.
Quote:

and many of your reads were very very hedgy in that you gave reasons why you could be wrong on all your town and how your mafia may flip village.
What? Yeah I posted my early d1 suspicions and I said why they could aso be wrong. Should I keep that to myself instead?[/quote]
Quote:

nothing was confident, everything sounded like it had an excuse to explain why you were wrong already ready.

and i'm glad botchi isn't on your radar. he's fucking town.
How can anything be confident in the first 24 hours? Jeez I'm regretting posting my thoughts at all. You started off trying to get the ball rolling and proposing your strategy. I don't have a good strategy, so I post my honest thoughts and hope other players can use this to their benefit. Perhaps I should only post my town leans instead.
Quote:

Originally Posted by dLGN (Post 4380809)
ok so let's believe that's true and this is consistent with his scum game. how would anybody in their right mind characterize it as running the game?

I never said anyone was running the game. I said I don't want a wolf to again.
Quote:

what I am doing is what I would consider running the game. what roundbox has done this game would be close to ummmmm nothing? than anything else.
Dude, you started off by asking all the homeless PR's to come to you are you serious?
Quote:

you're just putting a lot of words to reads unnecessarily and inconsistent with what I actually see in the game. it's all towny-sounding but imo not contextually appropriate.
This is like arguing with Red Blaster.
If you want to actually look at my reads and tell me what you have a problem with I would love to address it. I explained every single person and why I put them where I did. You are forcing this amigo. Pick something to come at me at because the whole shabang isn't gonna fit the bill

XelNya 12-3-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4380820)
This is like arguing with Red Blaster.

Says the one whom votes like Zenith

rzr 12-3-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

where is v

where are you?

AragakiAyase 12-3-2015 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4380817)
I translated this quote so you can all understand it

well done, you have passed the final exam for level 6 of language AragakiAyase

XelNya 12-3-2015 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4380822)

I just feel the need to drive home that people better not be doing this

Xiz 12-3-2015 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4380822)

stop...

Xiz 12-3-2015 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4380825)

stop.....

rzr 12-3-2015 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4380825)

No my whole point in voting for myself is to say hell go for it, if you guys really think you will gain more from my flip that DLGN's go for it I hate defending myself like this.
In a TWG perspective look at the course of his actions. I urge you guys to iso him and watch his progression, it is so scummy and backwards. If DLGN is gonna literally push for a lynch on me then I have to assume he is scum, I don't think any normal human would try to force a lynch they weren't sure of. That's why I'm not.
But again, what have I done that is scummy? Don't give me that post tone shit guys I'm the same hot headed ass hole you played with the last 4 games. If I do something, call me out on it