Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=137033)

DarkManticoreX2 05-27-2014 10:07 AM

Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

Gradiant your post is like seven kinds of bullcrap, but I'm not even going to address it because I'll probably die during the night phase.

Charu 05-27-2014 10:08 AM

Re: TWG CXV - SAKURA HEART OF THE CARDCAPTOR, TEXAS YUGIHOLD'em. GOTTA BLUFF EM ALL.

Manti... why on earth would you die this night phase? lmao

James May 05-27-2014 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4141146)
I better have juicy logs.

Like I said, I'm on Slack so that I can explain everything to you (and everyone) in detail.

James May 05-27-2014 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4141149)
Manti... why on earth would you die this night phase? lmao

this. You literally pushed for a funny lynch...

Charu 05-27-2014 10:10 AM

Explaining is not the same, and you can do that in this thread because everyone needs to go in this thread.

Logs are where your case can be authentic, right now, it's as hallow as a cardboard box.

Charu 05-27-2014 10:12 AM

Wait, furthermore, if you feel like you're going to die this night phase, wouldn't it be, y'know, a good idea for you to address it!?

James May 05-27-2014 10:13 AM

Alright. Then wait until I get back and pull up the logs.

DarkManticoreX2 05-27-2014 10:17 AM

Yes I pushed for a funny lynch, I noticed a dissimilarity in her game. I called her out on it and pushed for her to be lynched.

The problem is the dissimilarity in her game was due to her being blue, not due to her being red. She didn't claim, and we paid the price for my read being correct, just being of the wrong alignment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by charu
Wait, furthermore, if you feel like you're going to die this night phase, wouldn't it be, y'know, a good idea for you to address it!?

If I die during the night phase and I'm cardflipped green the cardflip really does the arguing for me.

But then again I think I'm going to die during every night phase.

James May 05-27-2014 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4141153)

It would if I was home Charu.

Until then, here's what was going to happen until you guys lynched Funny:

The plan was that I was going to cover as a blue for her, wallowing in all the plans that would befall on you and Gradiant. Go along with everything and not have her claim if it I was to publicly claim.

Afterward, I was going to use her wizard stuff to cover the players that we thought would most likely die in the night (starting with you) and then slowly go around the group that would eventually be added to your alliance (hence why I would have seen an alliance with you, gradiant, manti, and someone else that you probably had in mind). From there, whoever we bubbled did not die, we would pull that person into the alliance that funny and I had to show that she was the real blue and to not say anything about it until the end.

And if someone who was not in Funny's circle or your circle had claimed, I would counter it and we would lynch said player, with me taking the fall and the real wizard would be alive still.

Another thing I would like to address: Why would someone who pushed for a lynch on blue would think that they would be killed by a wolf? Wouldn't it be the other way around? A wolf would love to keep the person who led the lynch on the wizard alive whereas the ones who are trying to plan on getting the wolves would have to worry instead.

Back on the plan: The whole plan was to slowly pull everyone who was in your alliance (Charu) to the alliance that funny and I had formed. Now, she didn't tell me that she had told swirl about it (I guess that was before she died) but that's something for the post game...

Anyhow, in a nutshell: we were going to include the remaining humans in both alliances and to create one large alliance to control the game. I guess that's a bust now.

Charu 05-27-2014 10:37 AM

That wasn't directed at you, but this is an interesting post.

But even still, it doesn't make sense because you were agreeing to me that Manti was human.

If you recall, I instantly said manti was a human to you because he was pushing for funny, because why would a wolf push on another wolf this hard? But as it turns out, Funny was a human, so that makes me think of manti in a completely different light now.

However, you already knew that funny was sided with the town, so, I'm confused on why you agreed with me about manti. I think you should've said something to me since it was getting mighty close to the end of the day.

Charu 05-27-2014 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4141164)
However, you already knew that funny was sided with the town, so, I'm confused on why you agreed with me about manti. I think you should've said something to me since it was getting mighty close to the end of the day.

And this is assuming you're speaking the truth.

Sorry, as far as things are on my end, I simply can't believe these words unless logs are produced.

And even then I probably won't listen because you're giving excuses on why you can't at the moment.

Tell you what, if you discussed these things to her over Skype, I want you to quote it so Skype can make a quote box. That'll tell me for sure that this isn't a lie.

Charu 05-27-2014 10:41 AM

And by quote, I mean quote it to me over Skype.

FictionJunction 05-27-2014 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charu (Post 4141168)
and by quote, i mean quote it to me over skype.

OR SLACK BECAUSE WE LoVE SLACK!!!!!!!

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY SLACK

Charu 05-27-2014 10:45 AM

Well, no, I do mean Skype because Skype does a quote box thing that is only done via Skype messages.

Like dat.

James May 05-27-2014 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4141164)
That wasn't directed at you, but this is an interesting post.

But even still, it doesn't make sense because you were agreeing to me that Manti was human.

If you recall, I instantly said manti was a human to you because he was pushing for funny, because why would a wolf push on another wolf this hard? But as it turns out, Funny was a human, so that makes me think of manti in a completely different light now.

I thought it was since I didn't see who it was directed to but oh well

That was what funny and I had planned. But unfortunately I couldn't say anything at the time of the lynch because I had gone to bed at the time. But I had no idea why she would come out here and go against what we (funny and I) had planned.

I told her that I would be going along with everything that I had planned with you and to let her react however she wanted WITHOUT countering anything that may involve with her role. That was why I had gone along with your plan.

James May 05-27-2014 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4141168)
And by quote, I mean quote it to me over Skype.

I will when I get home Charu. I will send everything to you before end of phase.

FictionJunction 05-27-2014 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4141173)
Well, no, I do mean Skype because Skype does a quote box thing that is only done via Skype messages.

Like dat.

for logs?

ctrl shift V pastes logs beautifully and reformats them for you

blindreper1179 05-27-2014 11:12 AM

You're right gradiant. I did go down to your level. I was being stubborn too. I sure as he'll want going to listen to you. Someone else called me out on it though, and I have nothing against them thus far. So calling me wolf based on my posting is a little absurd. Based on my tactics or wording or something relevant would make sense. I agree it doesn't help town with my stubbornness, so I went with our town popular vote. Town or wolf, I want you out. So with that, take my gradiant vote with a grain of salt tomorrow.

Gradiant 05-27-2014 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4141201)
I agree it doesn't help town with my stubbornness, so I went with our town popular vote. Town or wolf, I want you out. So with that, take my gradiant vote with a grain of salt tomorrow.

The only person going after funny was manti, based on nothing. So no, it wasn't popular vote. And now you're going to tunnel on me again (EVEN AFTER SAYING I COULD BE TOWN, WHAT THE FUCK), still based on nothing. You are only solidifying my opinion that you are a wolf.

DarkManticoreX2 05-27-2014 01:42 PM

I went after funny for two reasons.

1. I believed the lynch on dance was stupid. He was being voted for being less active then normal, and not really reading the thread before posting. That being said, being at AN for most of the weekend is a legitimate excuse for this behavior. I saw no other reasoning for people wanting a Dance lynch. Thus I wanted to get the lynch off of dance. There was no rational for lynching dance that wasn't completely excusable.

2. I saw a lot of correlaries to how Funnygurl has been playing this game (presenting poor evidence in her votes, not getting involved with town drama, despite being one of the more active players) and how Funnygurl played as a wolf in previous games. I attributed this to her trying to hide in the crowd like her previous wolf games, and I was only moderatley correct. she was trying to hide, but she was a blue not a wolf.