Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

MinaciousGrace 01-12-2011 03:35 PM

Re: League of Legends

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterhickle (Post 3393037)
I never said he was a good Vlad. Hell, I think that any Vlad that prioritizes harassing over last hitting before level 5 or 6 isn't the greatest Vlad in the world. Vlads ought to focus on last hitting to rush a Warmog's Armor. That Vlad was stupid and I punished him for it. What made it worse is that he didn't adjust his strategy. At all.

Edit: There have been very few times when I haven't been able to recover from being forced back to heal when I'm in mid. It isn't that difficult to stabilize if you're halfway competent.

I was just calling you out on an extremely generalized statement. Also, a Vlad in mid should be able to kill whoever he's laning against at level 6 or 7 in MOST cases.

You're entertaining me Mina. Please, keep trying to put me down. At least Dragun is decent about what he says.

lolollolol warmog vlad

ok this thread is over you're just retarded

btw guyz i played jungle heimer yesterday and completely owned that must mean jungle heimer is OPOPOPOP mirite

rofl.

ps. good players can you know, idk, last hit and harass idk if that ever occurred to you but w.e

linky123456 01-12-2011 04:00 PM

So I play this game, and you all should add me
my name is GIANTPENORZ
>.>

masterhickle 01-12-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_Dragun_x (Post 3393120)
Yes a warmogs is a decent item to get on vlad, But, what does it give you compared to other items? Yes some raw health and 57 AP when maxed out. But no other survivability. (Survivability as in you being stunned/silenced and them getting free range on you) If you have 1000000 health, it wont matter if you get cc'd long enough against a physical champ with a razor, since you wont have the MR to handle up to it.
Its just like tanks, yes they could get 100000 health, But with 0 mr and 0 armor it wont help you if you get agro on someone, Getting a item with a benefit besides straight health will make you survive much longer, do more damage, and allow you to do better in general.

Like how about this build with vlad, costing about the exact same amount as what you said

Your build with runes/masteries

A more defensive build with runes and masteries

Yes your build has more ability power, and this build barely has any more surviveability, But since all of my items would be based around ability (with the exception of a gangel) The build would have just about as much health, with about 200 ap more, and about 2-4k more survivability

Long story short, if you get a warmogs, you might as well be a tank and get all defensive items, since that 1 item has dropped your max AP by about 100-200 if not more, or dropped your survivability by a considerable amount, and if you decide to bulk up your survivability, you suffer greatly on ap.
Just remember, raw health =/= survivability

*Edit* Oh and spell pen is capped at 49%, so if you get a void the mastery for 15% spell pen, any other spell pen is useless aka sorc boots/abyssal for yourself

This is what I like about you, Dragun. You're not out to state something and then berate anyone that disagrees with you. You'll make a point and actually back it up decently, usually with some numbers behind it. That aside...

I see where you're going here. I know that raw health =/= survivability, but I haven't played Vlad since Zhonya's Ring kind-of got split into two items, with a couple small changes. I was speaking on the aspect of Vlad before the changes made to Zhonya's. Of course I won't always get Sorc. Shoes on him, but they're my boots of preference.

I'll give that build a shot either when I purchase Vlad or he becomes free again, whichever is first.

MinaciousGrace 01-12-2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterhickle (Post 3393282)
(' O')<=====8

__

phe0nixblade 01-12-2011 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3393283)
__

QFT

stargroup100 01-12-2011 09:37 PM

spoiler alert:

a good build for vlad does not exist in this thread yet

phe0nixblade 01-12-2011 11:15 PM

go back to your hole sg
:D

x_Dragun_x 01-13-2011 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargroup100 (Post 3393399)
spoiler alert:

a good build for vlad does not exist in this thread yet

I beg to differ, best runes/masteries/items you can get on vlad

MinaciousGrace 01-13-2011 09:44 AM

you have an interesting

...."theory" behind that build

*snicker*

Wineandbread 01-13-2011 12:17 PM

Stack dat movement

bluguerrilla 01-13-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_Dragun_x (Post 3393120)
*Edit* Oh and spell pen is capped at 49%, so if you get a void the mastery for 15% spell pen, any other spell pen is useless aka sorc boots/abyssal for yourself

Wait, what? Since when?

I thought it just went: item effect, flat spell pen and % spell pen?

x_Dragun_x 01-14-2011 12:55 AM

Total, so if you have 49% magic pen, and they have 100 magic resist, and you have 40 flat magic pen, it will ignore 49 magic resist. And a few patches ago

masterhickle 01-14-2011 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3393594)
you have an interesting

...."theory" behind that build

*snicker*

Actually, that really is interesting! Let's take a look why:

You'll have MR, Armor, Dodge, MPen, +% ASPD, reduced CC, and extra movement speed outside of combat.

The only difference, as you can see, is that I swapped in Ninja Tabi for the Boots of Lucidity.

Ok, who took that seriously?

x_Dragun_x 01-14-2011 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterhickle (Post 3394604)
Ok, who took that seriously?

me =( It has everything you need but health!

masterhickle 01-14-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_Dragun_x (Post 3394605)
me =( It has everything you need but health!

Ok, so Riot needs to come out with some boots that kind of have a Warmog's effect (except obviously on a smaller scale)?

MinaciousGrace 01-14-2011 03:39 PM

acting more retarded doesn't help you look less retarded just sayin

x_Dragun_x 01-14-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3394895)
acting more retarded doesn't help you look less retarded just sayin

^ This

-paexaea- 01-14-2011 05:02 PM

boots that give health

lol

MinaciousGrace 01-14-2011 05:55 PM

i miss my power treads bro

masterhickle 01-14-2011 07:02 PM

DotA was awesome. I miss my Crixalis (Sand King) =(. I miss being able to wipe out any creep wave in two attacks. And my Epicenter + Blink Dagger + Burrow (if that's what it's called) combo. And isolating people early-game with Sandstorm.