Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148965)

MixMasterLar 03-11-2018 01:10 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

InD's origami skills being put to the test

mellon_collie 03-11-2018 01:12 PM

I inherently distrust anyone who asks the thread what to do with a PR

mellon_collie 03-11-2018 01:12 PM

Very silly misguided town did that in my beautiful survivor and messed up the balance :@

flashflash account 03-11-2018 01:12 PM

I would much prefer to live.

inDheart 03-11-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4612182)
I'm around I just don't have much to say about what's been posted so far

what up y'all

somewhat town tasting

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4612297)
InD's origami skills being put to the test

yee

blind's lock confirmable, ignoring solving him for the moment seems fine

flashflash account 03-11-2018 02:22 PM

If we were on a mafiauniverse discord server playing popcorn mafia, I'd shoot smiles here.

inDheart 03-11-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4612312)
If we were on a mafiauniverse discord server playing popcorn mafia, I'd shoot smiles here.

but then i would get the gun

flashflash account 03-11-2018 02:29 PM

I'd like to hear more from freezin and wayward's absence is making me sad more than anything.

inDheart 03-11-2018 02:32 PM

mml/xel also potentially unaligned

the granting of credit for a reaction test that wasn't a reaction test is awkward

FreezinIce 03-11-2018 02:33 PM

Thoughts while I sit on my break:

I dont think blind crowdsources his kp as a wolf here. I don't like that you outted your power in a mystery game though but at least I got a read out of it

FFA feels too easyand killing/susing him early is a crutch and borderline meme.

I generally like indhearts posts but I'm wary about any early reads I make on that slot.

MML has less vitriol than normal. It might be due to lack of pressure. Tbh he only clears himself to me based on how he reacts to early pressure. I realize I'm pulling the veil back on that a bit more than strictly necessary but w.e #lunchbreakthoughts

FreezinIce 03-11-2018 02:34 PM

Time to t-t-t-turn up the heat on raeko

flashflash account 03-11-2018 02:38 PM

I was going to ask what are your thoughts on raeko as the other active player noticeably missing from your list, but you beat me to it.

FreezinIce 03-11-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4612314)
I'd like to hear more from freezin and wayward's absence is making me sad more than anything.

To be honest as backwards as this sounds you actually properly playing the game is giving me pause for concern just based on your previous behavior. Im confident I'm the only one with this read so I'm giving it more credence than the suspicions I've seen from people regarding you previously.

What's your motivation atm and who are you most suspicious of?

FreezinIce 03-11-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4612319)
I was going to ask what are your thoughts on raeko as the other active player noticeably missing from your list, but you beat me to it.

She needs pressure too are my thoughts. Nothing I've seen is remarkable in any way and that's not good

FreezinIce 03-11-2018 02:44 PM

Since I'm going to be playing the rest of today from a phone mostly don't expect a finesse game but I think I'll be able to make some good points and hopefully set us up better for tomorrow

mellon_collie 03-11-2018 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4612318)
Time to t-t-t-turn up the heat on raeko

please stop being a weenie

FreezinIce 03-11-2018 02:46 PM

Mentally when I was rereading the thread I realized I'm already glazing over MMLs posts and it's not even past d0 yet.

Maybe use bold or formatting dude cause extracting the relevant info from your walls of text and quotechains is painful.

mellon_collie 03-11-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4612321)
She needs pressure too are my thoughts. Nothing I've seen is remarkable in any way and that's not good

just placing a vote without anything substantial to respond to doesn't make very much pressure or give you much though? it's just being a big meenie

FreezinIce 03-11-2018 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4612323)
please stop being a weenie

This is the ultimate "no u" moment

flashflash account 03-11-2018 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4612320)
To be honest as backwards as this sounds you actually properly playing the game is giving me pause for concern just based on your previous behavior. Im confident I'm the only one with this read so I'm giving it more credence than the suspicions I've seen from people regarding you previously.

What's your motivation atm and who are you most suspicious of?

I'm glad you pointed me out as "properly playing the game", cause I'm really trying to do so and I felt like I was slipping back into my old patterns after only a few hours. My goal (motivation I guess) is to stop using my meta read as a crutch because it screwed me over in the mafia championships. I'm going to try to do the same in the upcoming NSM game though I suspect I'll legitimately get wolf read for it.

The fact that you're paying attention to this difference also makes me think you're town since you have more reason to be paying close attention to things like that as town.