Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Top One Handers list (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=77043)

~HentaiXXX~ 01-1-2008 11:50 PM

Re: Top One Handers list

Bad news, my left arrow key is unresponsive. =(

I Hot keyed 8(up), 4(left), 5(down), and 6(right), but this just isn't working out for me, so I won't be playing for a while. ;___;

skishmonkey72 01-2-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~HentaiXXX~ (Post 1960866)

I Hot keyed 8(up), 4(left), 5(down), and 6(right), but this just isn't working out for me, so I won't be playing for a while. ;___;

Aw, no!! That's the worst... of all keys to turn unresponsive, it had to be one of those four. Then again, being an FFRer, what other keys would it be? lol. Hopefully you get to play on a new keyboard soon.

Lol, if you end up having to buy a new keyboard, ask them for their most durable one. They'll either boil inside trying to figure out why, or ask. Then you show them, then attract a crowd watching you play, then get the whole crowd hooked on FFR. And the employee you talked to will be so awed that he will pay for your new keyboard himself. See? It was all planned from the beginning.

~HentaiXXX~ 01-2-2008 12:34 AM

Hehe, thanks for the enthusiasm, but I doubt that'll happen. My mom is so pissed though, "YOU BREAK EVERYTHING WHAT THE F*CK?!". She's sleeping now, but...yeah. >.>

I'll work for the money, just so I can buy my own, and that way I don't have to worry about my mom complaining that she had to buy another one. =\

sarahxjane 01-2-2008 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skishmonkey72 (Post 1960796)
And (updated):
Zageron
Redorigami
RB_Dreamscanner
~HentaiXXX~
irishknight
orlando2k7
chopperdudes
JTHM_Murray
simonsmp
Cj_leonine
skishmonkey72
sarahxjane
All_That_Chaz
swordmasterz

Holy crap.

I'm on the list!

:D:o

That's freaking awesome.

I feel pretty good right about now...

:]

<3

~HentaiXXX~ 01-2-2008 03:04 AM

Damn it Sarah, you didn't have to delete your old post and put it here, we saw it the first time. ;_______________;

TD_punk 01-2-2008 03:06 AM

I should be on that list somewhere.

Punk

Wineandbread 01-2-2008 03:14 PM

Hey, people actually remembered who I am. xD

Redorigami 01-2-2008 03:25 PM

Why wouldn't we? =D

Cj_leonine 01-2-2008 03:30 PM

Lol, I highly doubt that anyone could do FFlast battle fest. accomplishments. I got a 700~ish combo but yea. Don't think anyone is getting near that 3000 combo w/ 40 or less boos any time soon.

Crashfan3 01-2-2008 03:53 PM

Wow... I didn't realize there were this many of us one handers. We should start a revolution and take over or something XD

Redorigami 01-2-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cj_leonine (Post 1961503)
Lol, I highly doubt that anyone could do FFlast battle fest. accomplishments. I got a 700~ish combo but yea. Don't think anyone is getting near that 3000 combo w/ 40 or less boos any time soon.

I agree, but since you said that that's gonna be my new goal. People told me I couldn't FC Silence.. ^^ I can get 1000ish easily on FFLBF, and don't get too many boos...

skishmonkey72 01-2-2008 04:08 PM

And (updated):
Zageron
Redorigami
RB_Dreamscanner
~HentaiXXX~
irishknight
orlando2k7
chopperdudes
JTHM_Murray
simonsmp
Cj_leonine
skishmonkey72
sarahxjane
swordmasterz
Crashfan3
TD_punk

Sarahxjane, I just put you on the list because I knew you were around my level... not THAT big of an accomplishment, lol.

When I get back today, I`ll start playing and figure out how many points I have...

EDIT: Wait, crashfan, you`re one-handed? Okay... adding you.

Crashfan3 01-2-2008 04:23 PM

Yup, one handed. (Never did go through with switching to spread, :P)

O yey. I iz on de list. (But you didn't capitalize my name :P)

skishmonkey72 01-2-2008 05:11 PM

Now I did. And...

I`ve been having problems with my wireless adapter, which means it constantly stops working at random times or at startup. I`ve isolated it to hardware-related, so I`m working on it. Just now, it got worse so that I had to restart 3 times in 10 minutes just to have a working internet connection. If it doesn`t get better, I may have to do it later. If it gets worse, I won`t be on for a few days, possibly even a few weeks, getting a new wireless adapter. It may be related to being in an adjacent slot to my video card, because I started having this problem around the time I installed my video card. So, if I`m not around for a while, you guys know what happened.

DarkManticoreX2 01-2-2008 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~HentaiXXX~ (Post 1960866)

This was why I switched.

Redorigami 01-2-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 1961649)
This was why I switched.

Onoes, I didn't think about that. Have fun playing spread Hentai. =/

-Barista- 01-2-2008 06:52 PM

I think my net boos for FFLBF was 54 or something.
=/

skishmonkey72 01-3-2008 04:29 AM

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I have suddenly had an inexplicable decrease in skill. So much that I almost failed through the jumps in TGWP4 where I had previously been able to combo them all the way through. Man, bad things happening to me and Hentai within two days of each other. I think Hentai`s might be worse though, depending. Now I have to improve all over again. Hopefully it just suddenly comes back, otherwise it may take me up to a month to gain my skill back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Barista- (Post 1961833)
I think my net boos for FFLBF was 54 or something.
=/

Only 54 boos in a pass of FFLBF??? And how long have you played... just over two weeks? Hmmm... considering in the first 30 seconds of the faster jumpstream I get more than that...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crashfan3 (Post 1961530)
Wow... I didn't realize there were this many of us one handers. We should start a revolution and take over or something XD

Yes we should. Except the spread players would get mad at us. And it wouldn't work. :'(

Redorigami 01-3-2008 05:44 AM

Ya even I get 71 boos overall...although I guess I wasn't really trying =/

Quote:

Originally Posted by skishmonkey72 (Post 1962529)
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I have suddenly had an inexplicable decrease in skill. So much that I almost failed through the jumps in TGWP4 where I had previously been able to combo them all the way through. Man, bad things happening to me and Hentai within two days of each other. I think Hentai`s might be worse though, depending. Now I have to improve all over again. Hopefully it just suddenly comes back, otherwise it may take me up to a month to gain my skill back.

D= NO this can't be happening. Now I'm waiting for my unfortunate news to come...didn't play all yesterday so for all I know I've broken a key or started sucking too. Good job guys, good f***ing job.

Crashfan3 01-3-2008 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skishmonkey72 (Post 1962529)
Yes we should. Except the spread players would get mad at us. And it wouldn't work. :'(

So stab 'em. DUH. You don't start a revolution without pointy weapons.