Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149421)

Adam33 07-11-2018 02:17 PM

Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4628029)
I still haven't read any of the big posts spruce supposedly made about hidden mechanics but I'm willing to drop them if that wasn't already obvious

Adam looked awful with his push on tok specifically so I'm thinking why tok over me daikyi or shado and most logical is that they're partners and he's trying to distance early. I bet his vote isn't on tokzic anymore either. Also considering charu connected to adam and hey if I'm right that's already 3 wolves down but I'm probably wrong about charu specifically, feel good about the Adam/ tok angle

Who are you????? I want to know!

I don't have a read on you, I don't know who "shado" is from just that portion of their name, and I don't think the other unmentionable is a wolf? What are you going on about I really don't understand

flashflash account 07-11-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam33 (Post 4627824)
sunfan: "It is HIGHLY suggested that you do not claim your character this game. There are mechanics in place that exist solely to prevent this very thing from happening."

vote: Tokzic

Not unlikely to maintain this vote the whole day. Yes, I know (read: assume) Marth is not in the stones or shards game

this one, tok did the exact same thing you and shado did, but only called tok out

flashflash account 07-11-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam33 (Post 4628034)
Who are you????? I want to know!

I don't have a read on you, I don't know who "shado" is from just that portion of their name, and I don't think the other unmentionable is a wolf? What are you going on about I really don't understand

Hi I'm flash flash account and I'm always right

Charu 07-11-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4628029)
Adam looked awful with his push on tok specifically so I'm thinking why tok over me daikyi or shado and most logical is that they're partners and he's trying to distance early.

Okay, I'm with YoshL on this and I've been keeping up with the entire game. What ARE you going on about?

Adam33 07-11-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4628035)
this one, tok did the exact same thing you and shado did, but only called tok out

I haven't done anything like what tok did (what I voted them for), so I'm confused about what you think "[i] and shado" did. Will you explain briefly what you think I voted tok for?

Celirra 07-11-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam33 (Post 4628031)
It's not only the girl receiving a prize, in any case. Personally, I think it's extremely unlikely the girl receives a prize, but I'm listening in case there is reason to believe otherwise

Alphabet strategy being compramisable in action, you can say this but believe the opposite in secret which influences you to vote for who you did and justifying it via alphabet under the guise of rallying troops despite it really being you looking for an excuse to get people to support you and thus give you power. It's a convenient excuse, sure, but it's still an excuse if this is indeed the case.

I really hope you're not this character though in case of character guessing. I almost didnt post this because of that but you annoyed me so far (so I'm glad it's a mutual bestfriendship we have here?)

DaBackpack 07-11-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam33 (Post 4628027)
The selected character is not even hinted at receiving a reward, while it is explicit that one among the remaining players in the event will. If you think BestGirlTM has some game meaning, will you explain why? Is that kind of obfuscation commonly used here? My problem with it is not only how unintuitive it is, but also there only being 5 people involved. Ignoring stuff like not expecting Greg to make such an event, stuff like "would each girl be privately told they're not allowed to vote", etc.

It's just simple reasoning for me

I might be wrong but I would still rather win the event

flashflash account 07-11-2018 02:20 PM

Charu being such a friendly friend to Adam is weird to me but hey that's none of my business
Just assuming it's alignment indicative

Adam33 07-11-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4628036)
Hi I'm flash flash account and I'm always right

You know me? You said something earlier that I should look better by now? If you don't know me where did that come from?

Charu 07-11-2018 02:20 PM

Oh, okay, I think I know what you're going on about now.

Daikyi 07-11-2018 02:20 PM

@ffa if you're talking about the vote onto tokzic because of the marth claim, i agree that his push was actually garbage lmfao

also i've never really gotten too into larger games like this, so i'm unsure if distancing is needed at this point? I'm trying to imagine from a scum mindset whether it's more important to try and distance, or try and look like they're doing something without actually doing anything (which is still the case right now)

DaBackpack 07-11-2018 02:23 PM

I mean I'm guaranteed to die in the night more or less so I'm not really afraid to talk about this event

Daikyi 07-11-2018 02:23 PM

i think the difference between tokzic, and me+shadowolfe's fakeclaim is that shadow and i picked characters listed in the OP to specifically not be in the game

and also as mentioned by roundbox, tokzic has done this in like literally every fe game he's been in, fakeclaiming marth

flashflash account 07-11-2018 02:23 PM

I mean, why else would you single out someone for doing something 2.5 people have already done
Adam is more aware of tokzic for some reason

Charu 07-11-2018 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4628041)
Charu being such a friendly friend to Adam is weird to me but hey that's none of my business
Just assuming it's alignment indicative

I believe he's being judged too harshly is what I'm thinking. I probably would be too if I was thinking like some of you are with other things that could possibly be in play (just because his responses have been, WHEW).

It's not that I'm trying to buddy up, it's more I don't want our new player to get bashed to smithereens for something I don't think is that much of a big issue (despite the rudeness).

Charu 07-11-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4628045)
I mean I'm guaranteed to die in the night more or less so I'm not really afraid to talk about this event

Rip you

F

Charu 07-11-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4628049)
Rip you

F

PS, I'll vote for myself if this happens.

flashflash account 07-11-2018 02:27 PM

I think I've killed backpack night 1 more than any other player

flashflash account 07-11-2018 02:32 PM

Slight town leans on roundbox and Raeko but Raeko specifically is a little bit more active early on than I'm used to

Xelicopter 07-11-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4628052)
Slight town leans on roundbox and Raeko but Raeko specifically is a little bit more active early on than I'm used to

MORE ACTIVE THAN USUAL PERIOD.

/WHIRRRRL