Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIV - The Freeze Wars (Sex Live) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143368)

rzr 12-3-2015 09:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIV - The Freeze Wars (Sex Live)

Wow haha again why do I bother

I'll be in slack in a minute just got home

Charu 12-3-2015 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4380776)
I really really don't like this post

D-do you like me though...? S-sempai!?

AragakiAyase 12-3-2015 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4380757)
RZr making a reads list literally less then 24h in a phase = wolf. Top wolf right meow. And Charu is less scummy as of page 9 but still scummy

iirc he did this as town last game, I'm also getting a similar vibe to last game so idk why you think this is wolfy

does it seem forced? a bit, but this seems to be his playstyle

Gradiant 12-3-2015 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4380776)
I really really don't like this post

Reads list early isn't raising a huge red flag for me like it is for others I guess. Chat log posted didn't really incriminate him as much as dlgn was saying it was, and backpack was only following it because of some sort of gutfeeling if im reading correctly?

Was just thinking that with how cocky and arrogant dlgn was being he'd have something substantial, but then again it's D1. Wasn't really expecting much anyway.

You on the other hand are playing very similarly to that game, don't remember the name but it was 4 wolves and it was me with somebody else and you and pokelda as wolves. Huh.

Gradiant 12-3-2015 09:55 PM

It's actually gonna bug me that I can't remember what the name of that game was lmao

rzr 12-3-2015 09:58 PM

this is how confident I am of DLGN being scum at this point

rzr

come on, rush me. Honestly, if that many people think something I've done is wolfy then hey lynch me, and when I flip green you fuckers better be after DLGN.

He has literally forced every post he's made, please look at the "logic" he's been pushing and don't make me iso him on everything so early

I mean Gradiant, tell me what I've done that's wolfy? I posted my reads list? Wew, sorry, I guess I shoulda kept things to myself. And again guys, I'm not trying to stay off your radar. I'm telling you who's on mine, if you have anything come to/at me I'll be happy to address it or just fight with you lol.

XelNya 12-3-2015 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4380783)
this is how confident I am of DLGN being scum at this point

rzr

come on, rush me. Honestly, if that many people think something I've done is wolfy then hey lynch me, and when I flip green you fuckers better be after DLGN.

He has literally forced every post he's made, please look at the "logic" he's been pushing and don't make me iso him on everything so early

I mean Gradiant, tell me what I've done that's wolfy? I posted my reads list? Wew, sorry, I guess I shoulda kept things to myself. And again guys, I'm not trying to stay off your radar. I'm telling you who's on mine, if you have anything come to/at me I'll be happy to address it or just fight with you lol.

Hey dumb shit ass fuck clown

stop being zenith

Gradiant 12-3-2015 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4380783)

Wat

XelNya 12-3-2015 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4380784)
Hey dumb shit ass fuck clown

stop being zenith

Let me state public intent to hammer any fucking ass wipe who does this

Charu 12-3-2015 09:59 PM

...When did Gradiant want to lynch you?

XelNya 12-3-2015 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4380786)
Let me state public intent to hammer any fucking ass wipe who does this

By this I mean if you self vote yourself and you're at l-1 prepare to get lynched to fucking hell

rzr 12-3-2015 10:00 PM

sorry I'm "forcing" my reads so early lol, I'll try to keep my excitement in my pants

that said, who came out so early to begin with? Who asked to have PR's come to him? Who said they would blatantly follow a wagon, and, again, lie about it?
Am I 100% convinced DLGN is a wolf? no. He's being dumb like that. But he is completely convinced I'm a wolf, and I'm yet to see any real reasoning why

XelNya 12-3-2015 10:00 PM

Also I am home

My good mood is surprisingly still in tact

who cares to tldr the thread for my lazy ass

Not to say I won't reread but I am so goddamned lazy right now

rzr 12-3-2015 10:02 PM

Xel, calm your titties. This is my new *meta* remember last game?

Nut no really. That's how confident I am that he's playing games. Iso DLGN then ISO me. I hate making this about myself, but it storn's words if the boot fits..

XelNya 12-3-2015 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4380792)
Xel, calm your titties. This is my new *meta* remember last game?

Nut no really. That's how confident I am that he's playing games. Iso DLGN then ISO me. I hate making this about myself, but it storn's words if the boot fits..

dLGN 12-3-2015 10:20 PM

rzr I will share a post from the last game I played:

Originally Posted by XXX View Post
Are you really telling me you're this confident on a d1p3 read, Michael?

I always am. Or want everybody to believe it. Worst case I'm wrong and can analyze who sheeped me for worse reasons than the others.

---------------------

I think you have posted very scummy reads. I think your reaction to my pressure has been bad. I think you are very very serious about my vote on you very early on in this game (especially before I even justified it with reasoning, appealing to several people on here, slack, etc.). But I QUITE POSSIBLY am wrong. I do not think I am, yet, but I could be. My mind is never as made up as I may make it seem. But being so cocky/sure is one way to get interesting reactions out of people.

Don't vote yourself, ever. Don't give up. There is plenty of time left in this day. We'll see what happens.

rzr 12-3-2015 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dLGN (Post 4380798)
rzr I will share a post from the last game I played:

Originally Posted by XXX View Post
Are you really telling me you're this confident on a d1p3 read, Michael?

I always am. Or want everybody to believe it. Worst case I'm wrong and can analyze who sheeped me for worse reasons than the others.

---------------------

I think you have posted very scummy reads. I think your reaction to my pressure has been bad. I think you are very very serious about my vote on you very early on in this game (especially before I even justified it with reasoning, appealing to several people on here, slack, etc.). But I QUITE POSSIBLY am wrong. I do not think I am, yet, but I could be. My mind is never as made up as I may make it seem. But being so cocky/sure is one way to get interesting reactions out of people.

Don't vote yourself, ever. Don't give up. There is plenty of time left in this day. We'll see what happens.

By no means have I given up. If you think I have posted scummy or my reads are scummy please tell me who and why. Do you think me reading botchi as scummy is bad? Explain why my reads are scummy.

For the record, botchi is not anywhere near on my radar atm

dLGN 12-3-2015 10:27 PM

rzr [3:37 PM]
I'd like to see pressure on roundbox if he stays aloof again, can we not let scum run the damn game again

lines like that one just don't make sense to me AT ALL. how was what he was doing up until that point in the game at all "running the damn game" ??? He posted a vote on me and a couple other super short posts, basically nothing significant. like what?

Xiz 12-3-2015 10:30 PM

hey guys

lets kill rzr here

rzr 12-3-2015 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dLGN (Post 4380802)
rzr [3:37 PM]
I'd like to see pressure on roundbox if he stays aloof again, can we not let scum run the damn game again

lines like that one just don't make sense to me AT ALL. how was what he was doing up until that point in the game at all "running the damn game" ??? He posted a vote on me and a couple other super short posts, basically nothing significant. like what?

If you paid attention to what I said in any other post regarding roundbox it's because he posted minimul content as a wolf and has acted similarly thus far. How is that a whaaaat? I've explained it like 5 times lol

Please address this

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4380801)
By no means have I given up. If you think I have posted scummy or my reads are scummy please tell me who and why. Do you think me reading botchi as scummy is bad? Explain why my reads are scummy.

For the record, botchi is not anywhere near on my radar atm