Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   ITG/DDR Scores (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=123016)

Kibblre 03-9-2013 10:37 PM

Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 (Post 3877109)
Wow actually I think both songs I gave you were easier than sphere haha, that song is ridiculous. Long long long stream and it has a ridiculous amount of turns in it too, it's so tiring >.<.

Nice job on the technical pass! :D

I'll try them out next week. I might try to improve my Sphere score by the end of my next trip as well since I don't like seeing a score that low on my record. I could pull out an 88%-89% with some energy.

linky123456 03-11-2013 09:45 AM

So the FA is awful in this, BUT AT LEAST I HIT ALL THE ARROWS YEAH

EDIT:

And I just got these today. Holla.

I am now GOD OF FOOTSWITCHING

dragonmegaXX 03-11-2013 07:52 PM

Lol V

MinTS2 03-11-2013 08:11 PM

I'm actually surprised how many mines you didn't hit wow haha.

dragonmegaXX 03-11-2013 10:02 PM

Posting these here because I dont think anyone saw them in the other thread

Brainfog. I've wanted to pass this song for MONTHS. god those footswitches are hard as FUCK. 24ths can GET WRECKED.

Fucking Infinity HYPERSPACE

240 stream can eat me. I actually think this is a good score too.

FrozenAngel91 03-11-2013 11:29 PM

@Linky:

Geeze that encoder, I don't know exactly how good you are (though you seem extremely good) but FEC'ing encoder is hard even if your ridiculously good. The beginning is nerve racking and then you have to be really consistent on the end.

Anyways I know this probably doesn't compare to my other scores, but I'm still proud of it

GET FUKKED DOUBLE STEPS O.O

Also I passed black swan on technika finally, I have a picture but I literally have nowhere to put it haha, so I guess I'll just passingly mention it. Took me forever >.<

dragonmegaXX 03-11-2013 11:40 PM

DDR is aids

DossarLX ODI 03-11-2013 11:51 PM

Trim looks like a pain in the ass with all the random minijacks, nice job FCing that one

dragonmegaXX 03-11-2013 11:54 PM

Technically I beat Flash at Trim one time lol

FrozenAngel91 03-12-2013 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX (Post 3878575)
Technically I beat Flash at Trim one time lol

Uh what? Lol

Staiain 03-12-2013 01:29 AM

sssh, don't tell anyone :3

super shitty and worthless score but, maybe i'll use this for exercise

EzExZeRo7497 03-12-2013 01:29 AM

How can you drop from 950 50% Distant to fucking 350 on Overhead from pad alone lmfaoooo

FrozenAngel91 03-12-2013 01:41 AM

Holy crap a staiain has appeared.

What do?

Seriously though it'd be awesome if you joined in on this, all skill levels are welcome, and to be honest if it's your first time on pad a score like that on a 3 is actually a large jump. I'd bet you'd move extremely fast if you kept going, you'd probably make it to 6's or even 7's within the week.

Staiain 03-12-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3878611)
How can you drop from 950 50% Distant to fucking 350 on Overhead from pad alone lmfaoooo

Trying to learn basics before I attempt to try for acc and combo

Also FrozenAngel I've had a CF for 3 years but I bet I have played less than 100 rounds on it today's included and it's been 2 years or something since i actually stomped on it so i'm basially starting out again.

What's a decent goal/song to try to pass beforeAnime North which is in late May?

Mollocephalus 03-12-2013 02:47 AM

i'd say a good pass at your level would be sakura or drop out

these are definitely within what's possible to do in a couple months.

FrozenAngel91 03-12-2013 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staiain (Post 3878629)
Trying to learn basics before I attempt to try for acc and combo

Also FrozenAngel I've had a CF for 3 years but I bet I have played less than 100 rounds on it today's included and it's been 2 years or something since i actually stomped on it so i'm basially starting out again.

What's a decent goal/song to try to pass beforeAnime North which is in late May?

May? That's a while. You could get up to really high numbers by then, I'd expect 9's or you may even pass the gap between 9's and 10's by then (though that's a big gap).

Since your looking probably to play at anime north on the machines though, something a little more fun would be a good goal, in fact I bet you could beat So Deep by then. Also if you really get good there's exotic ethnic, that one is great to play in front of people.

If your looking for lesser goals than that though, you could try ecstacy, was always one of my favorites, and great practice for playing heavy in general. You could also try and get the jump over the bar thing to hit the note that comes after the freeze, that's always awesome.

Yeah I know a lot about showing off, kinda sad but you know that's part of the reason I play DDR haha. Though I guess now it's more showing off for friends than random people, so that's good.

wildfireskunk 03-12-2013 08:02 AM

First Dossar, now Staiain? Awesome XD

Just keep playing DDR sims for the time being and get your feet used to playing. With your SM skill, I don't think it'll be too long before we see you rocking some 9s :)

linky123456 03-12-2013 08:41 AM

Its weird seeing people that started playing stepmania before they started playing DDR :o

@Dragon
Nice Brainfog first pass. Those last 24ths are a bitch and a half to get through. I haven't played the Gamma Infinity Hyperspace. Whats it like?

@Staiain
You could probably pass Max 300 by May if you pushed yourself.

dragonmegaXX 03-12-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staiain (Post 3878629)

Oprah Shmup

MinTS2 03-12-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX (Post 3878743)
Oprah Shmup

The best is yet to come???