Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153453)

mellon_collie 07-31-2021 07:22 PM

Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4768634)
Cels reaction to how this game had progressed, and his overall vibe and reactions to Raeko, me, and others screams town. sCREAMS town. I’ll fight anyone who tries to lynch Cel.

yeeeeeah no his push on me was terrible lmao

and he was really unnecessarily rude to lar

I get being emotional but his frustration seemed more than the situation warranted and that seems wolfy to me idk

mellon_collie 07-31-2021 07:23 PM

The only thing I don't like about the Xiz lynch is that people seem too eager to do it

I know town needs to come together at some point but I'd bet there are still wolves alive and idk this seems like it is going too easily

Xiz 07-31-2021 07:23 PM

1) I know force didn’t vote ben.
2) I really don’t think that’s relevant
3) oh yeah mine is by far the most suspicious. I’ll defend roundbox being town for that, especially how he called it out. Remeber I voted for literal memes. However I’d argue the biggest thing is that forces reactions with DBP feels so fake to me. It feels opportunistic, and if anything I still believe both DBP and Force are wolves

mellon_collie 07-31-2021 07:24 PM

also just wanna say I appreciate you putting the effort that you have into the game Xiz <3

Hakulyte 07-31-2021 07:26 PM

@Xiz

Do you have thoughts on bugkid ?

Xiz 07-31-2021 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4768638)
yeeeeeah no his push on me was terrible lmao

and he was really unnecessarily rude to lar

I get being emotional but his frustration seemed more than the situation warranted and that seems wolfy to me idk

Okay, I’ll consider this. Have you seen my post with all the players who are tired of how they are treated this game? I think the overall vibe is just a bit too aggressive for everyone, and that’s why ben, funny, mccenna, cel, feel that way (* I don’t wanna speak for y’all correct me if I’m wrong)

Like I was pretentious, cel called it out and was frustrated, then called out others like MML. Nobody listened to funnygurl in this entire game, and still nobody is even really talking about her. McCenna is trying her best to have a positive attitude and chiming in when she can. And ben I relate to the most for how he was like “okay we’ll just kill me so I can get out of this headache

For the record this is who I’ve been focusing on, and I think it’s super telling how all of these people really come off more towny then not. Sure, only strong wolf leans I have are DBP and Force, but I think solving town members this game is also important.

mellon_collie 07-31-2021 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4768644)
Okay, I’ll consider this. Have you seen my post with all the players who are tired of how they are treated this game? I think the overall vibe is just a bit too aggressive for everyone, and that’s why ben, funny, mccenna, cel, feel that way (* I don’t wanna speak for y’all correct me if I’m wrong)

I get that but nobody other than Cel has reacted in a similar fashion. Like yesterday when I made this THIS GUY HAS A GF joke you clearly responded in a frustrated manner. But you didn't swear or lash out or make a personal insult, your response was to step away

of course everyone is different in general but idk. I think lumping everyone together just because they feel a certain way about the tone of the game is dangerous. we can't give people a pass that easily

Xiz 07-31-2021 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4768642)
@Xiz

Do you have thoughts on bugkid ?

69% town

I don’t know their wolf game

I like their progression of tforce
We mindmelded on dBP I believe

I think the most towny thing they said was “if your not actively reading game 2 you are not solving the game”
And like, I don’t think a wolf says that, even though I think it’s not the correct way to view it. I’d argue wolves want to be able to focus on both to control both. I’m only focused on the one I’m in, and I’ll catch-up if I go to game 2 when that time comes.

mellon_collie 07-31-2021 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4767030)
yall really killed storn

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4767496)
ps

in case you guys needed a reminder
im storn's partner
storn is town
lets not waste a flip there maybe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4768026)
ps - charu is a better flip than storn and if im right about this in postgame, you all need to say "im sorry cel"

Re: my point I just made about Lar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4767470)
i want to point out again, projecting anger instead of actually defending yourself/your opinion is both wolfy and antitown all in one

Xiz 07-31-2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4768645)
I get that but nobody other than Cel has reacted in a similar fashion. Like yesterday when I made this THIS GUY HAS A GF joke you clearly responded in a frustrated manner. But you didn't swear or lash out or make a personal insult, your response was to step away

of course everyone is different in general but idk. I think lumping everyone together just because they feel a certain way about the tone of the game is dangerous. we can't give people a pass that easily

If it was MML or Xel, then I’d agree with you. but ben and funny? I think it’s really a case by case basis and I’m not town reading them just for that but I think it does carry weight especially in a game like this where it’s SO easy to which hunt and follow the masses.

And for Cel, like maybe I just don’t know cel like you do. Maybe his post calling me out is putting me in a weird loop. But my gut says he’s good.

mellon_collie 07-31-2021 07:41 PM

Cel didn't really defend Storn while he was alive in this game but he REALLY didn't want storn to die in the second game.....

:thonk:

Xiz 07-31-2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4768648)
Re: my point I just made about Lar

You could be right. But it’s just my two cents.

mellon_collie 07-31-2021 07:43 PM

Also shoutouts to Charu and Bolthy for giving me the idea to ISO Cel

woop woop teamwork

Xiz 07-31-2021 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4768651)
Cel didn't really defend Storn while he was alive in this game but he REALLY didn't want storn to die in the second game.....

:thonk:

I think it might be a good idea to see their logs, or ask cel more about it

Xiz 07-31-2021 07:44 PM

Also ftr I have almost no logs with anyone besides like 4 people

MixMasterLar 07-31-2021 08:03 PM

Xiz, it really looked like you were presenting my lynch pool as just three players excluding Cel, which is different from stating reasons why you personally wouldn't entertain him and focus on the other three.

If this is just an error on my part then I apologize, but I read it more as "Damn, so you're saying it has to be US THREE TOTALLY JUST US THREE NO ONE ELSE IN HERE ONLY THESE THREE? Man I'm just sooooooooo defeated guess we'll talk about the only three Lar will allow!"

Maybe that's my bad for interpreting it that way, but I just wanted to stress that if talking about my viewpoint then Cel is certainly an option.

MixMasterLar 07-31-2021 08:05 PM

That said, I'm not intertested in contesting your Cel defende just yet. I've made a case against him you can refer back to like 3 pages ago, but for now I'd like to see more players take stances

Xiz 07-31-2021 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4768658)
Xiz, it really looked like you were presenting my lynch pool as just three players excluding Cel, which is different from stating reasons why you personally wouldn't entertain him and focus on the other three.

If this is just an error on my part then I apologize, but I read it more as "Damn, so you're saying it has to be US THREE TOTALLY JUST US THREE NO ONE ELSE IN HERE ONLY THESE THREE? Man I'm just sooooooooo defeated guess we'll talk about the only three Lar will allow!"

Maybe that's my bad for interpreting it that way, but I just wanted to stress that if talking about my viewpoint then Cel is certainly an option.

Yeah, my bad as well. Thanks for clearing it up. Cel is an option in your world, and I acknowledge that. But I think lunching cel is a mistake

MixMasterLar 07-31-2021 08:05 PM

As an aside, I'm not use to seeing Raeko go that hard and I welcome it

mellon_collie 07-31-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4768660)
Yeah, my bad as well. Thanks for clearing it up. Cel is an option in your world, and I acknowledge that. But I think lunching cel is a mistake

As someone who has shared many lunches with Cel, lunching Cel is absolutely delightful and not a mistake

lynching him in this game on the other hand idk.