Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   [OFFICIAL] Google/YouTube Videos (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=36154)

PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR 03-1-2006 09:31 PM

Re: Offical (Google) Video thread

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68100073438176
make yours

Edit:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...97359482600411
sandfantasy

scorpio1690 03-1-2006 11:07 PM

Kay that sand art one is utterly amazing!

banditcom 03-2-2006 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by super-smashman
Wow, prejudice much?

Maybe you should open you mind to other points of view. Also, this thing is packed full of facts.

Conspiracy theories are not "full of facts". They're as nutjobbed as PETA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by female
I hope your government completely screws you.

What the hell? Because I don't believe in garbage and stand by my country? What's wrong with you? Are you that mentally unstable?

It's crap like this that pisses me off. It feeds bull**** to people. Anyone who believes in conspiracy theories are gullible dumbasses who need to leave the country. Thank god you're already in another one Amy.

Seriously, if anyone of you who live in the US and believe the crap in conspiracy videos, leave. Now. You don't belong here. You're assholes to think that the US goverment would do something like that.

Here, I'll contribute to the thread:
http://www.sho.com/site/ptbs/topics.do?topic=ct

There was plenty more than just that guy. Of course, that guy was just plain ridiculous.

When you guys are older, maybe you'll learn to think for your own. Ugh... Now I'm reminded of this book my Christian friend showed me. It was some garbage "disproving" everything (and I mean everything) concerning evolution, etc. People make absurd connections just to feed their beliefs or fantasies and try to be right. Well, they're not. And they come off as douchebags because of it. Yet some of you fall for it and enter their fantasy world. It's really sad and disappointing how much people are willing to believe.

Amy: That was a horrible thing to say. Shows a lot about who you are. Nice job looking like a complete cu.... Nevermind. Not worth anymore of my time.

female 03-2-2006 08:09 AM

Yeah sorry. ;_; Nobody can be right but you. T_T

Moogy 03-2-2006 11:51 AM

amerikkka sux

NuclearShadow 03-2-2006 02:11 PM

Because the media always tells us everything, right kids!? =D

Grandiagod 03-2-2006 02:55 PM

Just blame it on a minority. That always works.

super-smashman 03-2-2006 03:15 PM

In 30 or 40 years when 9/11 will be in history books as the largest terrorist act commited by a government since the holocaust, I'm going to find you and show you your post.

Also, its very obvious that you haven't even watched the movie or else you would know that most of what you say has no validity.

Bandit, stop being such a bigot.

Specforces 03-2-2006 05:20 PM

It's an excellent documentary, I think you need to watch it all Jason.

super-smashman 03-2-2006 05:36 PM

Quote:

sorry

We at Showtime Online express our apologies; however, these pages are intended for access only from within the United States.
That is BULL****! >=(

scorpio1690 03-2-2006 09:31 PM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...genre%3Acomedy

lightdarkness 03-2-2006 09:33 PM

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...52067462745475

Yes, ROFL

NaOTa4231 03-3-2006 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by female
i hope people dont see this and see that its over an hour and be like no.
its really really good

Finally got time to finish it all.

It definitely makes you go WTF? I thought the points that were brought up(whether they are true or not) made some legit arguements. I found the part where it showed one of the towers crashing and explosions happening underneath to be pretty interesting.

female 03-3-2006 07:49 AM

That along with all the people testifying that they heard multiple explosions, and then showing the multiple explosions, and then all of it being denied and such, really does make you think that something else happened.

GuidoHunter 03-3-2006 08:05 AM

Not really.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

super-smashman 03-3-2006 01:08 PM

Nice rebuttal.

Your logic astounds me.

banditcom 03-3-2006 03:22 PM

Ahh I love how you non-US are so quick to believe anything against the US.

I'm not watching it because I hate propagandic crap. I don't need to waste my time on something like that. If it was something I felt would be worth to watch even if I didn't believe in it, just so I can know more of the other side, I would. But I wont. It's not worth my time. Just like any PETA video. Tell me to watch one of those and I'll tell you to shove an egg up your ass.

Oh, and nice job comparing what happened in 9/11 to the holocaust. Way to go, you douchebag. You should be dragged down the streets for such comments. You have zero respect for the lives lost in 9/11. No surprise, since you're not even from the US.

Anyone can pull comparisons and connect events. It's not hard. Hell, people have done it with assassinations using numbers. Doesn't mean crap. I've had my fill of government junk connections after watching Fahrenheit 9/11. It was a convincing film when I watched it. But when you actually break it down, use some common sense, and get the full facts, you'll see it's just propagandic crap.

But hey, keep believing everything you hear and see. You probably have those ab rollers, thighmasters, ab crunchers, and super metal cutting knives in your house.

Grandiagod 03-3-2006 03:27 PM

The US sucks, go mexico!

super-smashman 03-3-2006 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banditcom
Ahh I love how you non-US are so quick to believe anything against the US.

Assumption, ok.

Quote:

I'm not watching it because I hate propagandic crap. I don't need to waste my time on something like that.
And how exactly do you know that it's "propogandic crap"?
Quote:

If it was something I felt would be worth to watch even if I didn't believe in it, just so I can know more of the other side, I would.
Right, but you wont because you somehow know that it's "propogandic crap".
Quote:

But I wont. It's not worth my time. Just like any PETA video. Tell me to watch one of those and I'll tell you to shove an egg up your ass.
And now, folks, we have a generalization.
Also a threat.
Quote:

Oh, and nice job comparing what happened in 9/11 to the holocaust.
Holocaust: German goverment kills millions of jews and tries to cover it up. 9/11: Someone, whom I now have strong reason to believe was the US government, killed thousands of people and tried to cover it up.
Quote:

Way to go, you douchebag.
Namecalling =(
Quote:

You should be dragged down the streets for such comments.
I see your point here.
Quote:

You have zero respect for the lives lost in 9/11. No surprise, since you're not even from the US.
You know what would seem just a bit more disrespectful? If thousands of people really were murdered by thier own government and its citizens decided that it was best to not examine the all the evidence and just let them "rest in peace".

Quote:

Anyone can pull comparisons and connect events. It's not hard. Hell, people have done it with assassinations using numbers.
Things like how a 757 jet can't fit into a 16 foot hole and how the twin towers and building 7 were the first skyscrapers to ever collapse because of a fire, on the same day?
Quote:

Doesn't mean crap.
Now, logic denotes that if these things don't add up, someone had to have been lying. Who were the ones that said the towers were brought down by a fire again?
Quote:

I've had my fill of government junk connections after watching Fahrenheit 9/11. It was a convincing film when I watched it. But when you actually break it down, use some common sense, and get the full facts, you'll see it's just propagandic crap.
Well then you should be pleased to know that there are no crying mothers visiting the white house. Just things like mathematical formulas that show that the towers collapsed at nearly freefall speed and how the black boxes of the planes were destroyed yet the passport of the hijacker driving the plane was found in the street below.

Now I don't know if I'm just strange but that "propogandic crap" seems pretty neutral and scientific...

Quote:

But hey, keep believing everything you hear and see. You probably have those ab rollers, thighmasters, ab crunchers, and super metal cutting knives in your house.
Those knives are ****in sharp. Don't have any of that stuff though =(

Tasuke 03-3-2006 08:52 PM

Seriously guys.
Shut the f*ck up