Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Coronavirus (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151781)

Shadow_God_10 09-17-2020 04:19 PM

Re: Coronavirus

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4742970)
How do i know that i havent "infected" anyone? because this "new" virus has been out since mid 2019 and nobody that i have been around, counting family has had "covid" symptoms or been tested from having symptoms...Im pretty sure that if i had it, or have spread it that in a years time someone i have been around would show symptoms, donchu think?

Its not a serious virus, its less deadly than the flu. This has been happening EVERY SINGLE election year since pre 2000 lmao.

If you are under 50, YOU ARE NOT AT RISK. if you are 50+ you are at risk, just like you are at risk for literally anything else thats existed for the last 100 years. This is no different.

The CDC and WHO, plus REAL studies have shown that its almost impossible to spread it if you are asymptomatic.. The whole, wear a mask to protect others is BULLSHIT, and you know it.

You're a special breed of smart, aren't you buddy?

Tl;dr: "I'm a fucking troll who hasn't left my basement in 20 years, so I have no clue what's happening in the outside world"

FlynnMac 09-17-2020 04:34 PM

Didn't mean to start war in here ;-;

It's not hard tbh, just wear a mask, stay 6ft apart, wash your hands regularly, turn away from others when coughing or sneezing, and if you feel bad, STAY AT HOME

Forgot I live in America where this is the hardest thing possible

Gradiant 09-17-2020 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlynnMac (Post 4743027)

Yeah it really shouldn't be but this country is filled to the brim with Sk8r's so I guess that's where we're at now.

Charu 09-17-2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4743016)
*massive counter with sources to completely BTFO SK8R43*

So essentially, you're saying, as choof would say:

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4597046)
shut the fuck up you dumb fucking nerd lmao

choof 09-17-2020 05:19 PM

he was a sk8r boi she said put your mask on boi

AlexDest 09-17-2020 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4719340)
how's the hysteria going

my dad got laid off from s&d coffee a few months ago (along with about a thousand other workers) because of this pandemic and has been on unemployment since

shit sucks rn :)

mi40 09-17-2020 05:37 PM

no please dont make the stock market crash again please no stop
just wear ur mask and let's get this economy back up

mi40 09-17-2020 05:38 PM

even if u dont believe in corona u should still wear the mask for the sake of keeping jobs alive

unless you want to have a 50x harder time getting a job forever lol

TheSaxRunner05 09-17-2020 05:44 PM

"Can't be spread without symptoms" kind of goes against all evidence, someone's been listening to too much right wind propaganda

One small example -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...wedding-covid/

Phillip-Kun 09-17-2020 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlynnMac (Post 4743027)
Didn't mean to start war in here ;-;

It's not hard tbh, just wear a mask, stay 6ft apart, wash your hands regularly, turn away from others when coughing or sneezing, and if you feel bad, STAY AT HOME

Aww you think you started the war? That’s cute.

The only reason to wear a mask right now is to avoid inhaling smoke from forest fires.

How did these fires start you might ask?

1. For quite sometime now the geo engineering weather controllers of the world have been stealing moisture from the west and moving it east. Isn’t science great?

That’s why you see nothing but floods and storms in one half of the country and record-breaking droughts on the other.

2. Government aircrafts have been outfitted with heat lasers.

These crafts beam their directed energy weapons at trees catching them on fire from the inside out!

The whole purpose behind this is to create as much smoke as possible which drastically lowers the air quality compromising our respiratory systems thus making it much harder to fight off corona virus (aka the flu).

Matthia 09-17-2020 08:28 PM

protect your immune system

because you will never know if your immune system can protect you.

gold stinger 09-17-2020 09:15 PM

Never thought I'd ever have to use ignore list on FFR, but now there's two people on it. Whether you are 100% behind the shit you spew, or are being massively sarcastic on the subject, it's potentially harmful advice since this is an international pandemic, and you share this website with people younger than an adult that might not pick up on that, between the ages of 13 and 20. As much as you don't think you're infecting people that you pass by on the street for not wearing a mask, you don't think you're getting people infected by handing out wrong information.

If people call you out for being wrong on Coronavirus, fucking listen to people. Research yourself, and get educated on it. This is some backward-ass shit.

Funnygurl555 09-17-2020 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillip-Kun (Post 4743054)

The only reason to wear a mask right now is to avoid inhaling smoke from forest fires.

1. For quite sometime now the geo engineering weather controllers of the world have been stealing moisture from the west and moving it east. Isn’t science great?

That’s why you see nothing but floods and storms in one half of the country and record-breaking droughts on the other.

These crafts beam their directed energy weapons at trees catching them on fire from the inside out!

The whole purpose behind this is to create as much smoke as possible which drastically lowers the air quality compromising our respiratory systems thus making it much harder to fight off corona virus (aka the flu).

instead of hiding behind an alt account please tell us who you are. you're being a coward. and your trolling is both not funny and harmful.

and if you were trolling with your black lives matter comments, i also want you to know that that's not okay and i hope that it won't be tolerated on this forum. i find people's willingness to troll about racial justice issues threatening. if you were serious then that's another issue entirely though.

mellonxcollie 09-17-2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4743066)
instead of hiding behind an alt account please tell us who you are. you're being a coward. and your trolling is both not funny and harmful.

and if you were trolling with your black lives matter comments, i also want you to know that that's not okay and i hope that it won't be tolerated on this forum. i find people's willingness to troll about racial justice issues threatening. if you were serious then that's another issue entirely though.

100% this

Andrew WCY 09-17-2020 10:09 PM

Seeing these comments from people, I have one question for them to answer: Which is worse, knowing that you're wrong by people from the Internet, or getting infected by a life-threatening disease that could be lethal?

inDheart 09-17-2020 10:16 PM

Quote:

conspiranonsense

shut the fuck up you dumb fucking nerd lmao

edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citize...9;s)_privilege

time to break out the zip ties

-paexaea- 09-17-2020 10:25 PM

holy shit just wear a mask you fucking goons

FUCK

ULTIMEGA 09-18-2020 01:45 AM

Quote:

Your brain must be slower than a computer from the 1950's.

Mollocephalus 09-18-2020 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4743013)
whoops i got teh rona and now i feel like necros

damn

SK8R43 09-18-2020 05:16 AM

Ok I get it, I've been irresponsible and I'm sorry. I'll stop being a dumb idiot and start wearing a mask. You guys win.