Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149503)

who_cares973 08-4-2018 09:27 PM

Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

Actually since you're here to defend anti-pearl can you give me opinions on everyone else

who_cares973 08-4-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaSM (Post 4638305)
when i say going under the radar, i dont mean in terms of post activity

i mean it in the sense of us going "ok guess wc's got a point, let's focus on anti-pearl", while you go do ur own shit and have a breather cause you've got town off your back, completely unrelated to your post activity.

you can be the loudest in the room and be ignored by many people just as long as you dont make it sound like you're suspicious whatsoever.

Alright that's fair but I haven't had, like, anyone on my back this entire game until now. Haku has been the only one that's been vocal about any suspicion towards me.

who_cares973 08-4-2018 09:34 PM

Also if you could answer my questions and also give opinions on the rest of the players that'd be great, thx

who_cares973 08-4-2018 09:35 PM

Anti-pearl how do you feel about ninja right now

Syhto 08-4-2018 09:36 PM

calling someone out doesn't necessarily make it all gravy for you, calling people out is a huge part of the game, something that is expected. and no one is even focusing on anti-pearl over the comment, so i don't see how that is the case and ya like wc said he has no heat on him

it would be a similar scenario to what I was describing with fg, going after someone can be a way to get others to think you're town, but to be fair wc has been questioning everybody

bc we need reads

who_cares973 08-4-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaSM (Post 4638309)
i think funnygurl is wolf is well, avoiding twg discussion as soon as she's accused for...reasons i wouldnt say are too good, which might be genuine, but ultimately is very suspicious... or theyre tryna meme around

haku is very likely town , making a stubborn attempt to town read people, which doesnt set off alarms honestly, i could also be dead wrong, and he could be wolf attempting to seem good, but i dont think that is a likely outcome.

also for wc making the claim that i just now jumped on him

ive made comments on you before that were against you being town, but ive only now just returned to the forums, i was in a call with friends so i didnt get the chance to check forums.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NinjaSM (Post 4638192)
wv asking why im thinking about roles is pretty suspicious, but the idea that it's probably him performing an act of small talk isnt out of the question either, as that's probably what he meant in the first place, but it is something that i think you, haku, overlooked somewhat.

This is your comment on me and it's hardly leaning me one way.

who_cares973 08-4-2018 09:48 PM

ninjasm you jumping in here in voting me just because I was suspicious of anti-pearl and then giving some half assed attempt at making it seem like I'm a wolf without apparently even reading the thread is sus as fuck my guy.

who_cares973 08-4-2018 09:49 PM

Also please tell me what posts that anti-pearl has made have you read her town

who_cares973 08-4-2018 09:52 PM

Also can you go more in depth on fg because I'm not seeing what you're seeing

who_cares973 08-4-2018 09:52 PM

Also rice milk is good and fg is a hater

who_cares973 08-4-2018 09:54 PM

Also that read list is bad and you should feel bad

Charu 08-4-2018 10:01 PM

Alright thread, you have my undivided attention for the last hour of this phase.

Charu 08-4-2018 10:03 PM

So if I'm reading the current precedings correctly.

ninja is calling wc scum due to him stating that wc is speaking out about lynching anti-pearl, currently an inactive player with little to no data point.

wc counters saying that ninja is blowing out more than wc intended and thus makes ninja a scum here in his eyes.

Am I understanding the tl;dr right?