Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFR's Top One Handers (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=95819)

Zageron 12-1-2008 01:00 AM

Re: FFR's Top One Handers

I'll go for CIA rave right now. brb

Cool.

Pretty nasty score, but first full combo for me. :] 6000 - 2000 rank. :]

Edit: New record. :P (Heart pounding after I got the 600 combo. x.x) Then I missed in the same spot, but got better PA. :P

Zageron 12-1-2008 01:37 AM

HOLY ****!
I JUST NOTICED THAT I ONLY GOT 9 MISSES! O.O
OH MY GOD.

I haven't played FFR seriously for like 2 months, wth? xD

8 Hour Whore 12-1-2008 03:58 PM

Zag..
I got 23-1-0-2 on it now..
I just really hate this song..
With that score it's still my worst ranked song.

Bolth mannn 12-1-2008 05:05 PM

lol im just gonna forget about CIA rave till im a lot better and have every other song under a rank of 1k, then im gonna whore CIA rave, and dropping from 12k...huge rank drop :)

8 Hour Whore 12-1-2008 05:10 PM

Get it out of the way now..
Trust me
I have almost every song below 1k rank but CIA..
It's my only 2k rank song..

Bolth mannn 12-1-2008 06:37 PM

nah my stamina sucks atm, so my hands die near the end and i miss heaps...im gonna wait till im better then do as good as i can on it

Bluearrowll 12-1-2008 06:55 PM

CIA Rave has like 270 AAAs and a BF is rank 570. bye.

Bolth mannn 12-1-2008 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2907688)
CIA Rave has like 270 AAAs and a BF is rank 570. bye.

what does that have to do with anything Oo

TheSeventhDawn 12-1-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 2907701)
what does that have to do with anything Oo

Since so many people have amazing scores on CIA Rave, it's eventually harder to boost your rank on that song. I guess that's what he meant.

Bynary Fission 12-1-2008 08:42 PM

So I played FFR.

rawr.

~Bynary Fission

Card Man 12-1-2008 08:45 PM

WOW Great story! O.o "So I was playing FFR." LOL :shock:

Bolth mannn 12-1-2008 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSeventhDawn (Post 2907776)
Since so many people have amazing scores on CIA Rave, it's eventually harder to boost your rank on that song. I guess that's what he meant.

its not that relevant though, even if i get a good score now, when theme comes that all my stats are under a 1k rank, beethoven will be back up there, cause more players will have become better than me, so it doesnt matter WHEN i get the score, the rank will alays be the same

irionman 12-1-2008 11:28 PM

I really really really hate death piano. I'm going to sit down one of these days and fc that turd.

Bolth mannn 12-2-2008 01:31 AM

yeah death piano is a nub

Bynary Fission 12-2-2008 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 2908118)
its not that relevant though, even if i get a good score now, when theme comes that all my stats are under a 1k rank, beethoven will be back up there, cause more players will have become better than me, so it doesnt matter WHEN i get the score, the rank will alays be the same

Then you've gotta AAA the song. Sometimes it's the only way to get a good rank on it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2908149)
I really really really hate death piano. I'm going to sit down one of these days and fc that turd.

Blue managed a 2475 combo 4-fingered, so it's definitely possible. Since you can FC Crowdpleaser, the ending trill shouldn't be too hard for you, hopefully.

~Bynary Fission

irionman 12-2-2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2908333)
Then you've gotta AAA the song. Sometimes it's the only way to get a good rank on it.

Blue managed a 2475 combo 4-fingered, so it's definitely possible. Since you can FC Crowdpleaser, the ending trill shouldn't be too hard for you, hopefully.

~Bynary Fission

I fc the trill every time. I can vibrate faster than it does. It's the middle part. I don't like to mash, but I'll have to to fc it.

clarinet89 12-2-2008 01:55 PM

I think this should count:

Aeroethimetic 12-2-2008 03:04 PM

YOOOOO BYNARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY =D

bynary, bynary, bynary, bynaryy~~

*points at perfect count*

Congratz to your AAA's to

TheSeventhDawn 12-2-2008 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 2908118)

Exacly, what do you think was the point of his post? He was stating that having one single song backing you up won't affect your average rank in overall. It was just an abstract way of saying it.

Oh, just forget about it. I don't think I'm winning any point here.

irionman 12-2-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSeventhDawn (Post 2908622)
Exacly, what do you think was the point of his post? He was stating that having one single song backing you up won't affect your average rank in overall. It was just an abstract way of saying it.

Oh, just forget about it. I don't think I'm winning any point here.

Here is the point that we are all getting at. AAA the tough ones early. Get them done. I still havn't AAAd Beethoven virus yet, and it's up there pretty good.

Bluearrowll 12-2-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2908333)

~Bynary Fission

Get your facts straight

a) Death Piano has 2453 notes (loll)
b) One handed my best combo was 1200 something.
c) My current best is 2192 (Though technically this is four fingered. :P)

Bynary Fission 12-2-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2908655)
Get your facts straight

a) Death Piano has 2453 notes (loll)
b) One handed my best combo was 1200 something.
c) My current best is 2192 (Though technically this is four fingered. :P)

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...photos/230273/

I thought the number of notes in DP was like 2570 lol. But still, this is close to your current best combo.

~Bynary Fission

Bolth mannn 12-2-2008 05:34 PM

i dont suppose ull EVER update the top 30 list...you said you would do it last weekend...now its wednesday....please just do it :(

Bluearrowll 12-2-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2908726)
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...photos/230273/

I thought the number of notes in DP was like 2570 lol. But still, this is close to your current best combo.

~Bynary Fission

August 14th. That was while I was on vacation lol

Card Man 12-2-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 2908771)
i dont suppose ull EVER update the top 30 list...you said you would do it last weekend...now its wednesday....please just do it :(

Sorry to break the news to you but Bynary usually only updates the top 30 list once a month. Unless he is nice; I guess you will just have to wait. I remember when I had to wait for it.....^_^

8 Hour Whore 12-3-2008 03:40 PM

Well he needs to update it =p
I'm no longer in the 800's almost out of the 700's xD

Bynary Fission 12-3-2008 05:25 PM

I'll update the list tonight - I'm gonna eat dinner first though.

But yeah, I'm busy, I can't update it every week. And not only that, the list takes more than an hour to update. Updating it constantly would be too much work.

~Bynary Fission

Zageron 12-3-2008 06:53 PM

Bynary I dunno if you need help upadting that list, but it only ever took me 10 minutes or so to update the lists that I did...
>.>

Bynary Fission 12-3-2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 2910165)
Bynary I dunno if you need help upadting that list, but it only ever took me 10 minutes or so to update the lists that I did...
>.>

That's because I also manually check the level ranks of every person - it takes a while to load, and to do that with 30 people adds a lot of extra time on it.

But the main reason it takes so long is because I get distracted so much. XD

~Bynary Fission

Zageron 12-3-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2910183)
That's because I also manually check the level ranks of every person - it takes a while to load, and to do that with 30 people adds a lot of extra time on it.

But the main reason it takes so long is because I get distracted so much. XD

~Bynary Fission

Question:

Do you have a massive list of everyone, cuz if you do then just write a copy down in a PM, then use the open all or open then all with middle click etc...

What I did, was have everyone's level ranks listed. Open All.
Then have their profiles all linked, Open All. (After all the lvlranks have opened of course)
I have a firefox addon on my other computer that allows me to drag over all the links and open them all. :P

You might have heard of it, but my computer is off right now due to electritions doing stuff.

Bynary Fission 12-3-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 2910212)
Question:

Do you have a massive list of everyone, cuz if you do then just write a copy down in a PM, then use the open all or open then all with middle click etc...

What I did, was have everyone's level ranks listed. Open All.
Then have their profiles all linked, Open All. (After all the lvlranks have opened of course)
I have a firefox addon on my other computer that allows me to drag over all the links and open them all. :P

You might have heard of it, but my computer is off right now due to electricians doing stuff.

I don't really follow, unless you're talking about copy/pasting all the level rank links into an area and opening them all at once. Unfortunately, I've never done this, so it's hard for me to understand. Could you elaborate?

~Bynary Fission

Zageron 12-3-2008 11:35 PM

http://rapidshare.de/files/41021542/...0.7.5.rar.html

It's an add-on called SnapLinks.
Go through and link to every single persons profile, then make another set of URLs for their level ranks.

Open the level ranks, wait for them to finish loading. Cloze.
Open the profiles, fully updated level ranks. ^^
Then it's just screen splitting in a way that the lvl rank in visible perfectly.

P.S. You can also select "Bookmark" opened links.

irionman 12-3-2008 11:48 PM

Maximum woot has been achieved.

Card Man 12-4-2008 02:42 PM

Wow dude! Just wow.... O.o >.<

Bluearrowll 12-4-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2910600)

Maximum woot has been achieved.

I beat your crowdpleaser. (With a score I may not get again for a really long time lol)

Bynary Fission 12-4-2008 05:47 PM

I should probably say this now - I apologize for the lack of the promised update. I've got a ****load of homework right now, and I probably won't be done until late tonight, if not tomorrow. And even then, I'll have to eat, etc. I'll try and make it on Friday, since I don't get homework on the weekends.

~Bynary Fission

Bynary Fission 12-4-2008 05:53 PM

Wasn't much better last night either - I've got a project due tomorrow and tests to study for.

Sorry, but school takes precedence over FFR.

~Bynary Fission

Bolth mannn 12-4-2008 06:15 PM

oops ninja'd by you lol....

didnt mean to question you straight after you apologized...oh wellz...i guess rl does become more important but meh...good luck for whenever u do it

jump_the_bullet 12-4-2008 08:25 PM

i can do the updates for you if you'd like
then you can just post them.

Edit! i updated it anyway lol
but if you'd rather do it yourself bynary be my guest. ive got the list if you want it :)

Bolth mannn 12-4-2008 10:04 PM

jump the bullet...i updated it too hehehee, i already sent mne to bynnary though :p

jw, did you incude bobogoobo in your top 30 list?

PS: actually i do have something better to do, im currently stepping a song so bye all

jump_the_bullet 12-4-2008 10:45 PM

nope totally missed it xD
i got you on there though

8 Hour Whore 12-5-2008 04:14 AM

Well.. You guys missed something..
You can't give an accurate reading of avg rank because everyones rank Drops and rises..
Well honestly, your charts you sent in are already wrong.
Plus when he goes to submit and someones avg rank is no longer 770 it's 702 then you got a problem. There..
I mean I know the avg rank you guys have of me is wrong..
But eh?

Bolth mannn 12-5-2008 04:54 AM

702? it was 712 a few hours ago lol...figures...oh well...i was kind of hoping bynary would get the list immedaitely oh well

Redsky139 12-5-2008 05:43 AM

I am a Happy Rainbow. I am a Happy Rainbow. I am a Happy Rainbow.

31. Happy Rainbow
488 Users have found token 31!

488th. Wow. I'd like to thank the academy...and Bynary and all the other one-handers for their support. I think tokens are next on my list of things to do.

The song that did it? Z. A fairly average run (42-2-0-4).

Bynary Fission 12-5-2008 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jump_the_bullet (Post 2911407)
i can do the updates for you if you'd like
then you can just post them.

Edit! i updated it anyway lol
but if you'd rather do it yourself bynary be my guest. ive got the list if you want it :)

Sure. Send me yours and I'll see if it's up to date.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 2911580)
jump the bullet...i updated it too hehehee, i already sent mne to bynnary though :p

jw, did you incude bobogoobo in your top 30 list?

PS: actually i do have something better to do, im currently stepping a song so bye all

Thanks for the help dude. Unfortunately, it's rather out of date - most of the actual ranks are different than what you gave me. I'll take a look at his and compare - if both are the same, I'll change what's needed. Otherwise, I'll use his.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redsky139 (Post 2911802)
I am a Happy Rainbow. I am a Happy Rainbow. I am a Happy Rainbow.

31. Happy Rainbow
488 Users have found token 31!

488th. Wow. I'd like to thank the academy...and Bynary and all the other one-handers for their support. I think tokens are next on my list of things to do.

The song that did it? Z. A fairly average run (42-2-0-4).

Congratulations on achieving your biggest goal on FFR. :D I wouldn't call you an amateur at all - perhaps Rising One Hander sounds good at this point?

~Bynary Fission

EDIT: brb, suicide.

korny 12-5-2008 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2911213)
I beat your crowdpleaser. (With a score I may not get again for a really long time lol)

Let this be known to you all. You are a pathetic piece of **** joke, who stumbled in here out of nowhere, thinking he can convince me and everyone else that you're a legitimate one hander getting the scores you do. You're a joke. You need to stop posting in this thread, because you have no reason or business to do so. You're a spread player who tried passing off one handed scores. I know how hard it is more than anyone to get the scores you claim to do and I can smell the bull**** from a mile away. Stop posting in this thread. You're not a one hander. You never were.

irionman 12-5-2008 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korny (Post 2911909)
Let this be known to you all. You are a pathetic piece of **** joke, who stumbled in here out of nowhere, thinking he can convince me and everyone else that you're a legitimate one hander getting the scores you do. You're a joke. You need to stop posting in this thread, because you have no reason or business to do so. You're a spread player who tried passing off one handed scores. I know how hard it is more than anyone to get the scores you claim to do and I can smell the bull**** from a mile away. Stop posting in this thread. You're not a one hander. You never were.

Korny, shut up man. You are in the same boat as blue. If I can remember, you got some pretty strange one hand scores too. If you don't like this thread, stay out of it. Don't be a chode and diss everyone in here because you don't believe it. It's because of people like you that the internet and the games it contains start to suck.

Bluearrowll 12-5-2008 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korny (Post 2911909)

And I suppose a 22 good or 32 good pants CLEAN score or whatever it is easier to believe, along with a 48 good Reality FC (that easily beats my one handed Reality score)?

I stopped one handing in august. The rank 10 crowdpleaser I have is a SPREAD score. The one handed one was a FC but it was not top 10. It's earlier in my photos.

I stay in this thread cause there are friends I talk to here and I also have some one hand tokens here; ones that I like to see people beat.

I'm not bs, nor was I ever, and my scores weren't even that impressive. There are a few other one handers that match and even pass my old scores Lol.

If anything you are harder to believe. Also the forums aren't the place to be "OMFGS YOUR BS LOLOLOLO" It's just going to result in a flame war and a closure of a thread.

MinaciousGrace 12-5-2008 02:19 PM

"one handed im the best,
no doubt better than the rest,
I never even play,
you other players are gay,
Cuz when it comes to being hot **** i pass the test. "

ur korny.

8 Hour Whore 12-5-2008 02:29 PM

Honestly, wtf?
You guys cause too much Drama in this thread.
He's got amazing scores big whoop..
It's a game.
If he's not legit then oh well.. If he is then shut up. It doesn't matter.
We strive to be the best one hander yes. If someone is playing Spread underneath our eyes then just surpass them so you can say your better. It honestly doesn't matter. ITS A GAME!

korny 12-5-2008 02:39 PM

Cool poem!

irionman 12-5-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 2912000)
"one handed im the best,
no doubt better than the rest,
I never even play,
you other players are gay,
Cuz when it comes to being hot **** i pass the test. "

ur korny.

and egomania comes in to visit

Bolth mannn 12-5-2008 05:06 PM

bynary, me and jump the bullet updated the list at around the same time, so we'd have pretty much the same scores...also, jump didnt include bobogoobo who posted earlier saying that he had made the list...so yeah

Bynary Fission 12-5-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 2912126)
bynary, me and jump the bullet updated the list at around the same time, so we'd have pretty much the same scores...also, jump didnt include bobogoobo who posted earlier saying that he had made the list...so yeah

It doesn't matter - neither of the lists are accurate (but I greatly appreciate the effort from both of you!).

Also...

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

~Bynary Fission

Zageron 12-5-2008 06:18 PM

Nice reaching of Goal!!! :]

Bynary Fission 12-5-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 2912197)
Nice reaching of Goal!!! :]

I'm still 9 AAAs away from my goal - setting the sitewide one-handed AAA record (381 total - I'm at 372).

But it's a fabulous milestone. :)

~Bynary Fission

Zageron 12-5-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2912198)
I'm still 9 AAAs away from my goal - setting the sitewide one-handed AAA record (381 total - I'm at 372).

But it's a fabulous milestone. :)

~Bynary Fission

I can't wait until I graduate. :P
My year off it going to own.

Card Man 12-5-2008 06:47 PM

Bynary is just amazing. I knew from the start that he would make it but he did it fast. You are so close man; do it for all of us. :-)

Bynary Fission 12-5-2008 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 2912206)
I can't wait until I graduate. :P
My year off it going to own.

You've got a long way to go buddy. :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Card Man (Post 2912219)
Bynary is just amazing. I knew from the start that he would make it but he did it fast. You are so close man; do it for all of us. :-)

Thanks for your encouragement dude! Check out another sexy AAA I just got:

In other news, I'm postponing the update. Turns out there is a glitch with the database that's overwriting all your scores on a song if you play it, meaning it can also completely erase your played data on a song, thus causing your average rank to go artificially up. My average rank has gone up 23 as a result. I'll update when it's fixed.

~Bynary Fission

Bluearrowll 12-5-2008 08:25 PM

Your most recent AAA wasn't bbblow D:

Bynary Fission 12-5-2008 10:01 PM

Suddenly I'm not so upset at my Dot Death missflag.

This is the best AAA I've ever gotten, hands down. Surprisingly, I didn't get very nervous towards the end, though I suspect it was because I forced myself not to, lest I mess myself up.

~Bynary Fission

irionman 12-6-2008 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2912368)
Suddenly I'm not so upset at my Dot Death missflag.

This is the best AAA I've ever gotten, hands down. Surprisingly, I didn't get very nervous towards the end, though I suspect it was because I forced myself not to, lest I mess myself up.

~Bynary Fission

If you want to make it truly epic, make your big AAA a FMO AAA.

Card Man 12-6-2008 11:21 AM

Aw, don't challenge him and push him like that. That AAA he got is crazy! :-o

Bolth mannn 12-6-2008 01:26 PM

everyone, a momentous occasion (for me lol) is about to occur, i am about to AAA my firs lvl 7 song!@ not that hard for most of you, but its somethign special for me :) i just got a 2 good FC on outside the skys (i got a good on one double note) so yeah, ill post with the screenshot asap:)

EDIT: just got a booflag dangit, anyway, i gotta go to somones wedding anniversary so ill be back later to AAA it.

8 Hour Whore 12-6-2008 07:49 PM

I have reached epicness wtf?
Nah, Combo wise maybe =P

Dead and Direct
33 8 Hour Whore 2,221,895 1394 45 4 0 20 1443
34 irionman 2,219,140 1381 60 2 0 1 1443
First try =P

irionman 12-6-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8 Hour Whore (Post 2913043)
I have reached epicness wtf?
Nah, Combo wise maybe =P

Dead and Direct
33 8 Hour Whore 2,221,895 1394 45 4 0 20 1443
34 irionman 2,219,140 1381 60 2 0 1 1443
First try =P

Good job. Now I'll go AAA it XD

8 Hour Whore 12-6-2008 08:43 PM

Psh, give me a break lol my PA is horrible and yet I managed that =P
I'll try it again I guess.. To see if I can get better PA

Bynary Fission 12-7-2008 04:43 PM

Hey guys, know who you're looking at? That's right, the new record holder for most one handed AAAs. :D With almost 400 games played today, I have FINALLY managed to procure the golden number. My record breaking AAA was just humble Hanabi, but regardless, it added to the total I needed to get the title.

If somehow this isn't the record (which I know it is), feel free to tell me. But until then, I'm making a thread now to celebrate.

~Bynary Fission

virus003 12-7-2008 04:45 PM

Bynary is now the one handed God. :P

Zageron 12-7-2008 05:18 PM

Congrats man! :]

Bynary Fission 12-7-2008 05:21 PM

I am soooooo happy and relieved at the same time. But thanks guys for all your encouragement and support - I likely would have lost the will to keep going had I not had the support you've all given me. But at least I can stop whoring for AAAs and just work on getting better.

Also, I made a thread about it - you can see it here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...01#post2913801

~Bynary Fission

PlaceboFX 12-7-2008 06:52 PM

Congratulations, Bynary!!!! That is really awesome. :)

8 Hour Whore 12-7-2008 11:21 PM

Let it be known that Bynary has done it =]]
Awesome man =]]
Catch up to me in FC's now =P
And I'll start working on catching up to you in AAA's
As of three days ago I have 56 AAA's... As of now I have 83 =P

8 Hour Whore 12-8-2008 10:05 PM

Double post ftw..
Umm so yea..
I went on an FC spree today..
I FC'd Minute V2 on sight read..
I FC'd Rottel, x-tinction, xenon-flow, ect.
today was a good day
543 FC's as of now =]]

Bolth mannn 12-10-2008 02:12 PM

well done bynary

irionman 12-10-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korny (Post 2324670)
Damn if only i had screenshots i could say every single requirement here has been done by me to the fullest extent besides the flight of the bumblebee sdg rofl. Seriously doubt i'll ever get that.

bs

irionman 12-10-2008 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8 Hour Whore (Post 2915388)
Double post ftw..
Umm so yea..
I went on an FC spree today..
I FC'd Minute V2 on sight read..
I FC'd Rottel, x-tinction, xenon-flow, ect.
today was a good day
543 FC's as of now =]]

I don't even have rottel yet lol. Good job.

8 Hour Whore 12-10-2008 04:45 PM

Thank you irion =P
I whored it like 5 times in a row and got the FC xD

Bynary Fission 12-10-2008 05:59 PM

I hate you Alek. I don't have any of those. ._.

But to counteract that, after playing this randomly and BFing it, I played it several more times and got this sexy ass AAA:

Oh yeah, I'll have to take you off the list irionman, since some of your scores are spread.

~Bynary Fission

irionman 12-10-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2917322)

Oh yeah, I'll have to take you off the list irionman, since some of your scores are spread.

~Bynary Fission

Meh. that's cool. (something tells me u were waiting on that lol) I got oni one hand and that was pretty much my goal of one handing. Now I want to learn how to play 8 arrow.