Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Michael Jackson...is dead. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=109995)

~HentaiXXX~ 06-28-2009 12:37 AM

Re: Michael Jackson...is dead.

They should at least move it to CT, because for some reason..CC threads just morph into this crap.

They're obviously having a debate, so why not?

A2P 06-28-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~HentaiXXX~ (Post 3123543)
They should at least move it to CT, because for some reason..CC threads just morph into this crap.

Bahahahahahahahaha

No.

This topic is mere opinion and discussion. There's no advanced logic involved in how Michael Jackson lived his life. Clearly you don't know what a real CT discussion consists of.

Tired_Old_Man 06-28-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 3123052)
**** happens, thats the way of the world. I also didn't see any threads for the other two people who died within the week either. Oh well.

yup. Farrah battles cancer only to be overshadowed by Jacksons death, life is sad

~HentaiXXX~ 06-28-2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A2P (Post 3124145)
Bahahahahahahahaha

No.

This topic is mere opinion and discussion. There's no advanced logic involved in how Michael Jackson lived his life. Clearly you don't know what a real CT discussion consists of.

never been in CT, so you're right on that one. Is there even any threads there anymore? I haven't noticed

iluswirl 06-28-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JurseyRider734 (Post 3122808)
Certain celebrities I do not think of as higher than me. I could do the same ****ty acting job or singing job that Lindsay Lohan does. I could probably rap better or make up better dance moves than Soulja Boy. However, I could NEVER, EVER possess the talent, originality, and creativity that Michael Jackson had. He was amazing from when he first came into the spotlight. I wouldn't want my children to grow up to live the same life Michael Jackson lived, but I would be more than overly and extremely proud if they had the same talent, made the same contributions, had the same impact on the world of music and the people who listened to and loved him as he did. Michael Jackson is an idol. Just so you know, he has over 150 songs he made stored in some kind of secret song-vault that he planned to make money off of after his death to support his children. Now that he is deceased, you know those songs are going to make a ****load of money... even if they aren't that great. His kids will be set for life.

It's my personal opinion that the reason Michael kept being involved with younger boys is because Michael most likely had a certain mindset that he was still a child, stemming from years of abuse and abnormality and stress that he had to endure being such a huge celebrity that he was. Michael missed out on a childhood, I don't blame him for wanting one when he's older. When boys are young, they hang out with other boys, joke around about stuff, try to experiment with things, play games, probably make jokes about their tiny penises, etc. All of these things were probably harmless in Michael's mind. I believe he never harmed the children, but they may have just gotten the wrong impression by it and so did their parents and wanted to sue him for all he was worth. I honestly feel bad for Michael. His life was tragic, but he was a great person, and a great talent, and that is what he should be remembered for.

I respect that view on why he was so infatuated with living the life of a child. In fact, that's the way I lean more toward rather than him just wanting to rape them.

Also, I respect that you would rather have your children grow up to be more like him than lindsay lohan and I do understand that he was talented.

You see, I have nothing against him, I just don't understand the infatuation with celebrities and I probably never will.

Good level headed discussion, jurs.

EDIT: You're right, rubix. I guess I can see why some people would.

MrRubix 06-28-2009 04:08 PM

iluswirl clearly missed my post about "idolizing celebrities."

Certain people are celebrities for a reason. Not everyone will mourn the same people.

dressup24h 06-29-2009 09:20 AM

Love him so much :(

dressup24h 06-29-2009 09:25 AM

love him so much :((

AquaTeen 06-30-2009 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tired_Old_Man (Post 3124158)
yup. Farrah battles cancer only to be overshadowed by Jacksons death, life is sad

Well we kinda had an idea that Farrah was going to go soon. We weren't expecting Michael to just pass away out of no where. Sorry to say. My prayers are also with Farrah's family. She does deserve some attention too though so I can see where you're coming from.

p-at-rick 07-1-2009 02:07 PM

R.I.P Michael Jackson
For you will always be in my heart and my ipod :D
You will always be remembered as the "King Of Pop"

AquaTeen 07-1-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dressup24h (Post 3125773)
Love him so much :(

I agree I was in love with him up until the day he passed away I was so distraught to find out that the man I've loved since I was a little girl and still love died. I am still distraught I've done nothing but non-stop crying for a week.

jugglinguy 07-1-2009 06:22 PM

WHAT! HE DIED!!! Music will never be the same now! ='''''(((((

~HentaiXXX~ 07-1-2009 06:28 PM

I can't help but feel that was sarcastic as hell.

Mans0n 07-1-2009 06:42 PM

lolololol, nobody cares! so what? farrah facett died too, you dont see millions millions mourning her death! hell its not even on the news anymore

~HentaiXXX~ 07-1-2009 07:18 PM

because obviously nobody cares! YEAH WAY TO BE IGNORANT WHOOO +2000 EXPERIENCE

DotKritic 07-1-2009 08:44 PM

Will be laughing my ass off if this is true.

virus003 07-1-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mans0n (Post 3128841)
lolololol, nobody cares! so what? farrah facett died too, you dont see millions millions mourning her death! hell its not even on the news anymore

It was on the news, she died in the morning, but then Michael Jackson died later that day and his popularity took over Farrah's.
Plus, you had to have been expecting Farrah's death because she had breast cancer.

DotKritic 07-1-2009 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virus003 (Post 3128960)
It was on the news, she died in the morning, but then Michael Jackson died later that day and his popularity took over Farrah's.
Plus, you had to have been expecting Farrah's death because she had breast cancer.

Yeah and Billy Mays died a few days later, but Jackson's mourning was just too damn strong :(

edit: I hope they still air his commercials.

Kagami_Hiiragi 07-1-2009 09:02 PM

I was driving with my mom and sister and my friend text me saying he dies than a few hours later, after about three people told me i turned on the news and saw that he WAS dead.

jugglinguy 07-1-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~HentaiXXX~ (Post 3128829)
I can't help but feel that was sarcastic as hell.

Thank god for that. But apparently everyone else didn't understand my point: "IT'S DONE MOVE ON THREAD OVER PLZ"