Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 207: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154473)

Lightknight924 08-20-2023 10:37 PM

Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

I want to take the risk and go for a lynch on someone, but I see the light of what Haku's saying if we don't....but right now I want to vote for No-Lynch and kind of do the thing I said seems fishy by keeping my vote on tabs until I can make a better decision before EoD....I know this sounds weak as a town move but like....

I feel like:
No-Lynch and kind of do the thing I said seems fishy by keeping my vote on tabs until I can make a better decision before EoD....I know this sounds weak as a town move but like....

I feel like:

Waiting upon:

also bc I started rewatching this show lol I can't believe how freaky it was" />

Waiting upon:

also bc I started rewatching this show lol I can't believe how freaky it was

Lightknight924 08-20-2023 10:38 PM

Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Oh gosh I am going to get in trouble for this.

MixMasterLar 08-20-2023 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4791513)
Man defending in that game is OP and Canada is broken unless your friends are like mine and can roll 6 80% of the time.

People sleep on South America that's where you want to start

If you've never played Ultimate Board on the Hasbro PlayStation version of Risk and you enjoy the game you owe it to yourself to like idk emulate that shit they never re-released it and its the game fully realized

Charu 08-20-2023 10:39 PM

Ih..Uh...

Did you delete a post?

mellon_collie 08-20-2023 10:42 PM

I'm so lost and confused

the sun fan 08-20-2023 10:43 PM

hey now, don't delete posts
you've all been warned now, if someone else does it, there will be consequences

now can you all imagine that I did this in the voice of the flavor that sven has been using for mod stuff? ok thanks

Hateandhatred 08-20-2023 10:43 PM

Post deletion is no bueno. I'll let it slide because you're new but:

NEVER DELETE A POST.

NEVER EDIT A POST.

Subsequent offenses won't be forgiven, for any player involved.

MixMasterLar 08-20-2023 10:45 PM

I think the thing that really rubs me the wrong way about Lightknight's No Lynch vote as compared to Haku's is that Haku at least spent a game talking about it while Ligghtknight's feels like a cover up for them not being active until now

Hateandhatred 08-20-2023 10:46 PM

k you're not actually new but shut up and take the gift

MixMasterLar 08-20-2023 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4791518)
I'm so lost and confused

Solid town play doesn't stop existing just because one player could sink the ship by themselves

Take a stand, cast a vote

XelNya 08-20-2023 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4791523)
Solid town play doesn't stop existing just because one player could sink the ship by themselves

Deez Nuts

MixMasterLar 08-20-2023 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4791524)
Deez Nuts

Oui bnuit uv ouincamv yht fryd oui'ja yllusbmecrat, Kaho? Dammehk y deez nuts zuga yd dra bryca'c aht?

Lightknight924 08-20-2023 10:53 PM

Can we get a vote count update??

Charu 08-20-2023 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4791525)
Oui bnuit uv ouincamv yht fryd oui'ja yllusbmecrat, Kaho? Dammehk y deez nuts zuga yd dra bryca'c aht?

. . .

Boomhower from King of the Hill?

mellon_collie 08-20-2023 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4791523)

I was talking about Lightknight's post

though I am pretty lost and confused in general in TWG and life

Dafty there just to make you happy

MixMasterLar 08-20-2023 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4791527)
. . .

Boomhower from King of the Hill?

That would be closer to

Dang ol tellin deez nuts jokesman telling these jokes at end of phase man dang old gotta stay more professional man gotta communicate meet your fellow player eye to eye making childrens joke man dang ol waste of time man

MixMasterLar 08-20-2023 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4791528)
I was talking about Lightknight's post

though I am pretty lost and confused in general in TWG and life

Dafty there just to make you happy

I should hate a Dafty vote here but I kinda don't

XelNya 08-20-2023 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4791525)

ToonE156 08-20-2023 10:59 PM

ok so I just skimmed through what I've missed of this thread so far (9 pages worth of stuff holy fuck)
I'm going [TWG]no-lynch[/TWG] because I agree with Haku in his earlier post that its too early to lynch someone so far. but that's just me though I'm kinda not really understanding alot of this

T-Force 08-20-2023 11:04 PM

People keep saying they're following Haku when Haku also said like a page ago to vote who you want.