Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Coronavirus (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151781)

Phillip-Kun 09-16-2020 11:33 PM

Re: Coronavirus

If you’re really concerned about your health here’s a few tips:

1.Do not wear a mask.

Breathing too much carbon dioxide and not enough oxygen can compromise the immune system thus making it much easier to contract corona virus (aka the flu).

2.Avoid washing hands or using hand sanitizer.

This destroys the healthy bacteria leaving you at a major disadvantage in overcoming sickness.

3.Stay away from 5g networks.

These invisible energy waves will wreck havoc on the human immune system dramatically increasing chance of death from minor sicknesses.

mellonxcollie 09-16-2020 11:37 PM

Andrew WCY 09-16-2020 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillip-Kun (Post 4742934)
If you’re really concerned about your health here’s a few tips:

1.Do not wear a mask.

Breathing too much carbon dioxide and not enough oxygen can compromise the immune system thus making it much easier to contract corona virus (aka the flu).

2.Avoid washing hands or using hand sanitizer.

This destroys the healthy bacteria leaving you at a major disadvantage in overcoming sickness.

3.Stay away from 5g networks.

These invisible energy waves will wreck havoc on the human immune system dramatically increasing chance of death from minor sicknesses.

I hope you're joking or being sarcastic. But if you really aren't...

For points 1 and 2, this goes against common sense: Why shouldn't we try to protect ourselves and destroy bad bacteria? Masks do act as a barrier when you're breathing, but not so much as to cause asphyxiation, unless you wear a lot of masks at once (I think). And sure, there are good bacteria on our skin, but does keeping them without washing hands really help us stay healthy? What about the bad bacteria?

For point 3, while 5G networks do emit radiation, the range of frequencies of the emitted radiation is orders of magnitude less than most other things we deem harmful, like X-rays or UV light from the Sun. Have a look at this video by ElectroBOOM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4pxw4tYeCU), he explains this better than I could.

Funnygurl555 09-16-2020 11:54 PM

dw he's most likely joking

WirryWoo 09-17-2020 12:07 AM

Despite him joking or not, this is how dangerous the spread of misinformation can really stall the overall progress to collectively overcome the pandemic. Being part of this effort to dangerously encourage others to "live a normal life" or to "not wear a mask and to not wash hands" in these unprecedented times using mental gymnastics on scientific facts is so careless yet easily overlooked and usually unaccounted for, especially on an online platform. I'm so tired of seeing some of the posts here and generally on my social media.

Phillip-Kun 09-17-2020 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4742935)

It’s not the quantity that counts hunn, it’s the quality ;)

Pro tips:

1. If you don't want to wear a mask every time you go to the store just tell them you have asthma. Also, if it’s not a private business, they can’t force you to wear a mask ( in America).

2. Put the mask on to gain entry into said store... then take it off once inside and if someone gives you shit tell them fuck black lives matter.

choof 09-17-2020 12:43 AM

"hunn"

Funnygurl555 09-17-2020 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillip-Kun (Post 4742941)
take it off once inside and if someone gives you shit tell them fuck black lives matter.

not funny. buzz off

Phillip-Kun 09-17-2020 01:32 AM

I’m black and I think black lives matter is terrible… worst thing that could happen especially for black people. All it has done is bring more racism, violence and hate. We need to take responsibility for ourselves and stop relying on others to take care of us.

Shadow_God_10 09-17-2020 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillip-Kun (Post 4742951)
I’m black and I think black lives matter is terrible… worst thing that could happen especially for black people. All it has done is bring more racism, violence and hate. We need to take responsibility for ourselves and stop relying on others to take care of us.

I see you're the kind of person who shoves their dick into a hornet's nest just to see what would happen.

Mollocephalus 09-17-2020 02:33 AM

You guys need to recalibrate your sarcasm detectors, why has everyone become so dead serious and quick to outrage lately? That's such a negative mindset to have, i feel being able to joke even on grim stuff can actually defuse some of the tension, especially considering it's something much bigger than you and the difference you can personally make is negligible.

mellonxcollie 09-17-2020 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mollocephalus (Post 4742956)
You guys need to recalibrate your sarcasm detectors, why has everyone become so dead serious and quick to outrage lately? That's such a negative mindset to have, i feel being able to joke even on grim stuff can actually defuse some of the tension, especially considering it's something much bigger than you and the difference you can personally make is negligible.

because the topic is dead serious. Remember that most of the people who read websites don't comment. So who knows who is reading this bs and taking it at face value

and honestly, the difference you can personally make isn't negligible at all. You could literally be carrying a deadly disease that can be passed on to other people. Have you ever heard of Typhoid Mary? She was an asymptomatic carrier of typhoid who infected over 50 people on her own. Even if you only infect one other person, that can still have a profound impact. That one person can spread it and it infect 50 others. One person will absolutely make a difference

So yeah this isn't something to fuck with. Also I have asthma and am at an increased risk so I would really love if people would stop being so selfish and look out for me and other at risk people, and stop telling others to say "fuck these precautions". I'm at the mercy of these idiots atm and it's really fucked up

Dynam0 09-17-2020 08:15 AM

Quote:

Some people's sarcasm detectors are broken while others truly believe this virus is made up or not a serious threat to public health. This kind of ignorance angers people because they or their loved ones could be put at risk as a result. It's like joking about drunk driving or something, come on man.

I'm lucky that my region has had ~40 confirmed cases and 1 death out of 125,000 or so people...can only imagine what it would be like living in a hot spot. We're doing fairly well at wearing masks, sanitizing, and social distancing though. Take no chances guys!

choof 09-17-2020 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillip-Kun (Post 4742951)

obviously a bot or a walking justification for eugenics

WirryWoo 09-17-2020 08:31 AM

Quote:

Unfortunately, "sarcasm" can also contribute to the spread of misinformation. All it takes is one person to believe in a false message. Yes, it's true that the problem is much bigger than ourselves and normally I'd agree with your point on making matters (conditionally) light, but many people fail to realize that their impact can actually be greater than what they observe.

SK8R43 09-17-2020 10:48 AM

How do i know that i havent "infected" anyone? because this "new" virus has been out since mid 2019 and nobody that i have been around, counting family has had "covid" symptoms or been tested from having symptoms...Im pretty sure that if i had it, or have spread it that in a years time someone i have been around would show symptoms, donchu think?

Its not a serious virus, its less deadly than the flu. This has been happening EVERY SINGLE election year since pre 2000 lmao.

If you are under 50, YOU ARE NOT AT RISK. if you are 50+ you are at risk, just like you are at risk for literally anything else thats existed for the last 100 years. This is no different.

The CDC and WHO, plus REAL studies have shown that its almost impossible to spread it if you are asymptomatic.. The whole, wear a mask to protect others is BULLSHIT, and you know it.

radioamor 09-17-2020 11:07 AM

Quote:

i think an important prerequisite for calling something a joke is that it has to be funny, and SK8R's posts are the only funny ones here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4742970)
How do i know that i havent "infected" anyone? because this "new" virus has been out since mid 2019 and nobody that i have been around, counting family has had "covid" symptoms or been tested from having symptoms...Im pretty sure that if i had it, or have spread it that in a years time someone i have been around would show symptoms, donchu think?

Its not a serious virus, its less deadly than the flu. This has been happening EVERY SINGLE election year since pre 2000 lmao.

If you are under 50, YOU ARE NOT AT RISK. if you are 50+ you are at risk, just like you are at risk for literally anything else thats existed for the last 100 years. This is no different.

The CDC and WHO, plus REAL studies have shown that its almost impossible to spread it if you are asymptomatic.. The whole, wear a mask to protect others is BULLSHIT, and you know it.

hi again. i think several of us are very interested in taking a look at your sources.

mellonxcollie 09-17-2020 11:10 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4742958)
I have asthma and am at an increased risk

did you forget about respiratory illnesses existing?

and even if I weren't at risk personally (WHICH AGAIN, I AM AT RISK PERSONALLY) I still wouldn't want my parents, grandparents, neighbours, and anyone else 50+ to be at risk because of me? how insanely selfish to you have to be to have this mentality. it's pathetic

rayword45 09-17-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

this post makes me want to eat a sandwich

why it does that i don't know sandwiches are delicious and this post gave me an aneurysm

Elah 09-17-2020 01:35 PM

Quote:

-misinformed bullshit-