Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   FFR's Top One Handers (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=95819)

korny 11-27-2008 11:20 AM

Re: FFR's Top One Handers

Wait, people still think that bluearrowl was once a one hander? Odd

Dave&Wave 11-27-2008 11:40 AM

We where all once one-handers . When we open the game up that's the default option . Some just stay one-handed longer .

korny 11-27-2008 11:42 AM

You didn't read what i said. Read it again.

Aeroethimetic 11-27-2008 02:31 PM

YAY~ First challenge song I'll fc if i can pull it off. Soooo close and omg im happy wiht the perfect count =D

And over half way to holy orders. Aero's slowly getting better~ *dances*

Card Man 11-27-2008 02:36 PM

Nice! Good job! Keep working at it and you will get it. :cool:

EDIT: Here is what I got on it.

Aeroethimetic 11-27-2008 03:04 PM

Urg I give up for now. Got over a 1000 combo on it before i missed cuz i went for the jump of up and down, and i guess my middle finger didnt hit the key all the way down so it just hit the down arrow >_>....

Nice score cardman =)

irionman 11-27-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korny (Post 2888940)
Wait, people still think that bluearrowl was once a one hander? Odd

I've had my doubts, but idk. I mean, I've got some damn good AAAs now, but they fit with my style. You won't see me go AAA melonmans. Too many rolls. Streams are where I'm at. Jump streams are iffy, but I can hit them with enough practice. I'm god at jacks.

Bolth mannn 11-27-2008 05:31 PM

heyaero, nice, im gonna go try FC rock paper snippers now lol, if you can do it, i can do it too lol..

i suggest trying to FC Hybrid...its the easiest level 9 i know.

Bynary Fission 11-27-2008 05:35 PM

So I was unable to AAA anything by the 23rd. I knew there was only one way to bring back my accuracy: take a break.

It never fails.

Got it in two tries too.

~Bynary Fission

EDIT: Finally got this one. Almost didn't record.

EDIT 2: More Synthlight down.

8 Hour Whore 11-27-2008 05:48 PM

Screw PLANETZ I'm finally done with it!
I got the FC I now have Mou..
It's actually a fun song. I gotta get back in my PA state.. PLANETZ took me out of it.
Take that Betches!

Bolth mannn 11-27-2008 06:26 PM

2973 av rank now :) i aint stopping till im under 1k rank

EDIT: w00000000000000t I FINALLY FCd ETERNAL NIGHTMARE lol...not that it was hard lol...gah im NEVER playing that song again

Aeroethimetic 11-27-2008 07:40 PM

Congratz bolth and congratz bynary =)

EDIT: HOLY CRAP...I can't beleive my brain went that fast....I fced the first bit....when it came to the repeat of the song i missed an arrow and went downhill form there but with practice I could fc this to =OOO

my fingers were like jackie chan on crack. omg....ill never do that again =O unless i practice a lot but wtf usually my fingers slip off the keyboard or something >_>

irionman 11-27-2008 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 2889956)
2973 av rank now :) i aint stopping till im under 1k rank

EDIT: w00000000000000t I FINALLY FCd ETERNAL NIGHTMARE lol...not that it was hard lol...gah im NEVER playing that song again

If you want your av rank to drop like a chinese car, go AAA the synthlight songs while you still suck. Once you get good, those songs become hell.

Dave&Wave 11-28-2008 07:37 PM

That doesn't make any sense . When you get good your PA raises .

Aeroethimetic 11-28-2008 07:42 PM

Meaning there so off beat. Once you getting good with the timing, keeping the timing as it goes with the melody. Anything Synthlight stepped is so off beat its not always the same timing. It's not directly in line with the music.

I think thats what he meant.

Card Man 11-28-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeroethimetic (Post 2897245)
Meaning there so off beat. Once you getting good with the timing, keeping the timing as it goes with the melody. Anything Synthlight stepped is so off beat its not always the same timing. It's not directly in line with the music.

I think thats what he meant.

Smart; very smart. I like this guy. :razz:

Bolth mannn 11-29-2008 02:16 AM

OMGOSH im so over CIA rave...its the ONLY song i have with a rank of over 10k...my second worst rank is 7200ish... your tips earlier, irionman were good, and worked on all but CIA rave, so i dont really know....somone help...

SYNTH SONGS GRRRRRRRRR

what does synth like so much about 3 and a half minute rap songs grrr...ive AAAd most of synth's songs...but i still got a few left...stupid rap -.-

my av rank has just hit 2800 now...so im gonna work on getting skill tokens for a bit...

8 Hour Whore 11-29-2008 02:28 AM

Synth was and is a homo for those songs..
Also, CIA is still my worst ranked song.. So don't worry.
It's the only Rank i have thats over 2k

I'm almost under 700 rank with only 66 AAA's
Yea betches beat that xD
Also, I got Colors of Giggles thank you!
3 misses on VB
About to try and FC it again xD

Cj_leonine 11-29-2008 07:04 AM

man, I just tried it again after 2 years. SO slow. (duh)
I used to be able to FC Shihen easy, now, can't even single digit miss Delirium XD.

Once I get my own compy I think I'll start one-handing seriously again. But it's fruitless as is now.

irionman 11-29-2008 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 2899999)
OMGOSH im so over CIA rave...its the ONLY song i have with a rank of over 10k...my second worst rank is 7200ish... your tips earlier, irionman were good, and worked on all but CIA rave, so i dont really know....somone help...

SYNTH SONGS GRRRRRRRRR

what does synth like so much about 3 and a half minute rap songs grrr...ive AAAd most of synth's songs...but i still got a few left...stupid rap -.-

my av rank has just hit 2800 now...so im gonna work on getting skill tokens for a bit...

CIA Rave won't drop unless you AAA it. Trust me. I just now AAAd it. It's been AAAd a lot, and there are tons of BFs on it.

sarahxjane 11-29-2008 08:12 AM

I will get rid of these boos one day.

My bars are slowly increasing.

I want that 50% FC token. D=<

Nothing too exciting to report. =/

Aeroethimetic 11-29-2008 09:52 AM

Awesome score sarah. That part after the 1st stream with the yellow arrows, before it starts the pre chorus bit of repeating the 3 way yellows....always messes me up. I can do everything else. There I always get 1-2 misses.

I'm sure you can do it without booing soon. Good luck with your 50%.

Dave&Wave 11-29-2008 11:11 AM

*Sigh* I've unlocked 5 one-hander tokens yet I don't know how to take screen shots .

Card Man 11-29-2008 11:27 AM

When you want to take a screenshot; press printscreen button on your keyboard. Then open a blank paint screen and right click on it and paste. Then cut out the screen that you want to show off; paste that into a new paint screen and save it. The point of cutting is so you dont have unnecessary things like your desktop or your browser showing up on the shot. Then go to imageshack (google to find it) and host it. Take the forum code and paste it in a post and preview. If you used to right code it should show up. If you still are confused or need help; search how to take a screen shot in the search for the forums and I am sure you will find a more detailed explanation. Good luck.

irionman 11-29-2008 06:28 PM

I'm going to host a one hander bracket style tournament. Double elimination. Who's interested?

Bolth mannn 11-29-2008 06:32 PM

irionman, id be the first to join :)

i go 42 percent FCd so i almost got the 50 percent one yay lol

btw, 41 skill tokens yay lol

Bynary Fission 11-29-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2900457)
I'm going to host a one hander bracket style tournament. Double elimination. Who's interested?

Sounds good. I've been hankering for a one handed tourney ever since I hosted my own and Zaggy didn't host his. Plus, misplacing people is harder to do. :)

However, what will we do about players at your level? I know I couldn't even begin to compete with you...

~Bynary Fission

Bluearrowll 11-29-2008 06:50 PM

Put him in the highest division. :P

Bynary Fission 11-29-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2900481)

The problem is that I'll likely go there as well. There are only three players I know of who are at a substantially higher level than me (they're all 4-fingered): korny, RB_Quackies, and irionman. I'm not even close to any of them in skill.

~Bynary Fission

Bolth mannn 11-29-2008 07:05 PM

lol make him the only person in the highest division lol.

also, bynary, you said you'd update the top 30 list this weekend...can you do it lol...if your updating it now it is 2778 so yeah

also, w000000t I just FCd my second level 9 song...yay....aero, its "vanishing gungaroon" if you wanna try it..its not that hard

also, my screenshots arent working atm...which is not good since 2 tournaments ive entered are about to start...but anyway...I press print screen then i paste into paint, i crop it down and then i save it, i upload it onto attachment and it always says "upload failed" its JPG if your wondering...can somone help me there?

Bynary Fission 11-29-2008 08:02 PM

So my finger slipped and I got a good at the end of Radius ~Hacker No Yobou~. Pisser. Then, I managed to AAA what I consider a really tricky song:

TOTALLY made up for it. Plus, this is rated a 65...though it doesn't unlock Heavy. Thankfully I already have it. :)

~Bynary Fission

irionman 11-29-2008 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2900481)

I'd let you join too, but I'd also pick Hardkore Atomic each time. :)

irionman 11-29-2008 08:24 PM

This is just to one up Bynary. :twisted: hint hint, wink wink

Gay song. Gay syncing. Gay violin. I decided to let you see my nice little avatar floating up there. *floating*

yay crowdpleaser

decided to go AAA balloon fever. cool song.

woot? woot indeed.

i AAAd infernoplex, but i deleted the image. it was too small for some reason.

I've been waiting to do this forever.

meh, could have been better

yes. i am god.

maximum woot achieved

irionman 11-29-2008 08:49 PM

I see you down there bynary. Like mah scores? lol

Aeroethimetic 11-29-2008 08:49 PM

Id try but considering from what I seen and how im still just starting, especially since most of you, if not all of you have done much better then anything I could ever acheive. especially the AAA part. Considering all of that no thanks...

Bynary Fission 11-29-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2900605)
I see you down there bynary. Like mah scores? lol

I don't care if you post scores to show off, but I do care that you try to put me down and ruin my accomplishments purposely by posting scores that are much better. Seriously man, cut it out. If you want to post your accomplishments, fine. Just don't do it to ruin my own. Plus, you're four fingered. I'm three - so your scores can't really be compared to mine.
On another note, you seriously need to make a vid of you playing Eclipse or something. I don't give a **** if people call BS, I just want to see you play.

~Bynary Fission

Bolth mannn 11-29-2008 08:55 PM

BYNARY he was JOKING....im not taking sides or anything...but seriously, everyone should get off each others backs around here...aero, just TRY IT...

irionman 11-29-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2900608)
I don't care if you post scores to show off, but I do care that you try to put me down and ruin my accomplishments purposely by posting scores that are much better. Seriously man, cut it out. If you want to post your accomplishments, fine. Just don't do it to ruin my own. Plus, you're four fingered. I'm three - so your scores can't really be compared to mine.
On another note, you seriously need to make a vid of you playing Eclipse or something. I don't give a **** if people call BS, I just want to see you play.

~Bynary Fission

Dude, I really was joking. It's just coincidence that I posted after you did. I just finished my playing for today. I decided to post my scores before I went and did my laundry. Sheesh.

irionman 11-29-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2900608)
Plus, you're four fingered. I'm three - so your scores can't really be compared to mine.

~Bynary Fission

I'll think about the vid. TBH, fourfingerd fast streams, like in eclipse, aren't too hard. Yeah, I got all my goods in them, but it was a decent run for me.

Bynary Fission 11-29-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2900619)
Dude, I really was joking. It's just coincidence that I posted after you did. I just finished my playing for today. I decided to post my scores before I went and did my laundry. Sheesh.

Posting those scores after me was likely a coincidence - but this comment makes me think otherwise:
Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2900583)
This is just to one up Bynary. :twisted:

From that I got that you posted the scores after me deliberately. Even if it's a joke, I'm not known to take them well, so just keep that in mind.

~Bynary Fission

irionman 11-29-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2900624)
Posting those scores after me was likely a coincidence - but this comment makes me think otherwise:

From that I got that you posted the scores after me deliberately. Even if it's a joke, I'm not known to take them well, so just keep that in mind.

~Bynary Fission

Dude, I've posted scores all over the place. Learn to take a joke. This is a game site. Remember that. We are playing a game. It's not like these scores are going to decide what you do when you wake up tomorrow.

Bynary Fission 11-29-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2900629)
Dude, I've posted scores all over the place. Learn to take a joke. This is a game site. Remember that. We are playing a game. It's not like these scores are going to decide what you do when you wake up tomorrow.

It's not about the game - it's that I get the impression that I'm being put down, and nobody likes that, whether it be on the internet or real life. I don't see those as jokes, hence my reaction. You might not like it, but at least see it from my point of view.

~Bynary Fission

Bluearrowll 11-29-2008 09:09 PM

K you pretty much are a level higher than me in one handing irionman. (when I was one handed)

At least I aaa'd OTFD and you didn't :p

irionman 11-29-2008 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2900630)
It's not about the game - it's that I get the impression that I'm being put down, and nobody likes that, whether it be on the internet or real life. I don't see those as jokes, hence my reaction. You might not like it, but at least see it from my point of view.

~Bynary Fission

I've posted scores like that before. (Especially when I was still a three finger player) You never got pissy before. Who was to think you'd start now. Besides, have I ever put a one hander down for his/her scores in the history of this thread? Think about that one for a moment.

irionman 11-29-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2900633)
K you pretty much are a level higher than me in one handing irionman. (when I was one handed)

When I figure out what OTFD is, I might try and AAA it.

irionman 11-29-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluearrowll (Post 2900633)

When I figure out what OTFD is, I might try and AAA it.

Edit: I'll go for it tomorrow. Over the frail dream right?

Edit x2: Wtf. Since when does edit button mean new post?

Bynary Fission 11-29-2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2900635)
I've posted scores like that before. (Especially when I was still a three finger player) You never got pissy before. Who was to think you'd start now. Besides, have I ever put a one hander down for his/her scores in the history of this thread? Think about that one for a moment.

I'm not getting pissy - pissy would be name calling and losing my temper. I don't care if the scores are three or four fingered - it's a different matter I'm concerned with.

Dude, you're missing the point. I felt you were putting me down, you said you weren't, and that it was a coincidence. I was wrong - now let the matter drop. I don't want to argue the point any further, because it's just going to go in circles.

~Bynary Fission

Bolth mannn 11-29-2008 09:14 PM

is it 'over the frail dream'?

irionman 11-29-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2900639)
it's a different matter I'm concerned with.

Okay, now that I have beef with. What does that mean?

Bynary Fission 11-29-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2900645)
Okay, now that I have beef with. What does that mean?

What I stated in my previous post - I felt you were putting me down. I don't get offended if you post scores that are better than mine, whether they be 3 or 4 fingered - it was that specific issue I was upset with. It turns out I was wrong, so there shouldn't be any further arguing, I hope.

~Bynary Fission

irionman 11-29-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2900649)
What I stated in my previous post - I felt you were putting me down. I don't get offended if you post scores that are better than mine, whether they be 3 or 4 fingered - it was that specific issue I was upset with. It turns out I was wrong, so there shouldn't be any further arguing, I hope.

~Bynary Fission

Cool. I was thinking you were saying I'm not a one hander. That would have royally pissed me off. XD But hey, no harm done.

To blue, I will probably try frail dream tomorrow. Whether or not I AAA it is another matter. (I should though. Choprite came pretty easy)

Bluearrowll 11-29-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2900649)

~Bynary Fission

omgs your avatar is olds omgs change its omgs lols plurals argues omgs avatars.

irionman 11-29-2008 09:25 PM

Double post.

I learned a new cool thingy.

___
| . . |
|__3

irionman 11-29-2008 10:17 PM

another post. here's a cheer upper picture.

8 Hour Whore 11-29-2008 10:23 PM

Well.. I'd say I'd join but you'd put me in the same Catagory as you as well..
It's practically pointless for Bynary and myself to even try being in a Division with yourself.

irionman 11-29-2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8 Hour Whore (Post 2900732)
Well.. I'd say I'd join but you'd put me in the same Catagory as you as well..
It's practically pointless for Bynary and myself to even try being in a Division with yourself.

I could put you guys in a lower division.

Bynary Fission 11-29-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2900807)
I could put you guys in a lower division.

Where would you go? There are only 3 or so one handers on FFR at your skill level, yourself included. Or, you could choose not to participate I suppose. I'm interested to see how you'll run the tourney - care to spare details?

~Bynary Fission

Zageron 11-29-2008 11:20 PM

I got an Over the Frail Dream Blackflag a good 6 months ago. Dx

8 Hour Whore 11-29-2008 11:21 PM

Doesn't matter..
Everything I had..
Everything I gave into FFR..
everything I gave into everything I had done and was going to do..
Left me
I tried playing
I couldn't even get past a 200 combo on VB
My time on FFR is done
So good luck

Bynary Fission 11-29-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8 Hour Whore (Post 2900812)
Doesn't matter..
Everything I had..
Everything I gave into FFR..
everything I gave into everything I had done and was going to do..
Left me
I tried playing
I couldn't even get past a 200 combo on VB
My time on FFR is done
So good luck

Give yourself a rest - when I suck, taking a break always works.

P.S How did you go from getting 3 misses on VB to not even a 200 combo? That makes no sense.

~Bynary Fission

Bolth mannn 11-29-2008 11:34 PM

8 hour you better not be serious..

BYNARY CAN YOU UPDATE THE TOP 30 LIST ALREADY...lol im just anxious to get on it lol

8 Hour Whore 11-29-2008 11:42 PM

I'm leaving FFR
I'm done with it..
I'm not coming back.. After I finish EA's tourney I'm done.
I dropped down that far.. Maybe because I was crying.. But I don't care.. My every reason to play is gone.

8 Hour Whore 11-30-2008 12:08 AM

You don't get it..
It's not my skill thats in lack
I can easily get back up there if I want..
Something happened in my life thats made me make this choice.

Zageron 11-30-2008 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8 Hour Whore (Post 2900858)
You don't get it..
It's not my skill thats in lack
I can easily get back up there if I want..
Something happened in my life thats made me make this choice.

I hope it gets sorted out. :(

See you.

irionman 11-30-2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bynary Fission (Post 2900821)
Give yourself a rest - when I suck, taking a break always works.

P.S How did you go from getting 3 misses on VB to not even a 200 combo? That makes no sense.

~Bynary Fission

What I'll do is open it up to modified spread players for the masters division. I.e., if someone plays three fingers on one hand and one finger on the other, I'll let them join masters. I think that it's a close enough style to not make too much of a difference but yet still bring a nice challenge.

8 Hour Whore 11-30-2008 12:17 AM

Thank you Zag..
Thats all I wanted.
Bye

irionman 11-30-2008 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 2900811)
I got an Over the Frail Dream Blackflag a good 6 months ago. Dx

Your level stats don't even show a FC of OTFD.

Zageron 11-30-2008 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irionman (Post 2900933)
Your level stats don't even show a FC of OTFD.

What the hell?
o.O

Oh. Wrong song. Still over the frail dream isn't TOO hard. It's just getting the patterns right.

Aeroethimetic 11-30-2008 08:17 AM

Well take care 8 hour.

And yay more FC's

Yay another VD with no boos to. I'm not sure if I'm getting better with accuracy...maybe, I don't notice much difference, considering in streams there always is that outcast good that pops up eventually from time to time >_> but meh, yay for driveway =)

And this isn't a VD but its so annoying. I'm actually more proud of this fc then I am with driveway. Some parts of the song, are like...the purple, weird colour arrows. And...well yea you know what the songs like. Precision was an absolute must in the song. Getting no averages was alright... but no boos to on it was an extra plus for me. I'm happy.

EDIT: tinypic's back~ <3

irionman 11-30-2008 10:19 AM

Good luck 8 hour, I hope you don't end up staying gone.

Bolth mannn 11-30-2008 04:04 PM

hey aero :) nice to see your getting a bit better...im actually surprised driveway is a lvl 8...I fcd it first time and i thought it was more of a 6...oh well...it was easy anyhow...build god then we'll talk was pretty damn annoying too...oh well, good luck withfuture VD FCs :))))

orlando2k7 11-30-2008 04:42 PM

I love the double posting XD. Good Luck 8 Hour Whore. Things in one's life are always more important than a game. I realized that too late. That's why I gave up playing this game also. Things are straightening out though. So I'll be back to playing one handed soon. =]

irionman 11-30-2008 06:18 PM

i'm going to make my tournament right after my one now finishes up. will anyone donate? (i'll be bone dry)

8 Hour Whore 11-30-2008 06:34 PM

I feel like a real asshole now..
Mixed Emotions + Loss of Girl = Insanity..
Thinking it through + Action = Happiness again..
Yea I had some harsh fighting to do to get the love of my life back.
So.. I feel kinda stupid for saying I was leaving.

Aeroethimetic 11-30-2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 2901399)
hey aero :) nice to see your getting a bit better...im actually surprised driveway is a lvl 8...I fcd it first time and i thought it was more of a 6...oh well...it was easy anyhow...build god then we'll talk was pretty damn annoying too...oh well, good luck withfuture VD FCs :))))

Thanks bolth, good luck with you to =)

sarahxjane 11-30-2008 07:25 PM

There is far too much drama and post whoring here.

Bolth mannn 11-30-2008 07:59 PM

8 hour...so your NOT leaving now? ur confuzzling me :(

btw my comps reli slow atm so it takes like 10 minutes to laod one song....so im just gonna whore bubble boble all day to try get an sdg in it to stay in blu's comp...i wish i could work on av rank or something but atm my comp sucks so its not possible....expect nothing major from me today lol :)

Card Man 11-30-2008 08:29 PM

And on a happy note: What a rank drop! O.o *dances around room*

irionman 11-30-2008 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Card Man (Post 2902891)
And on a happy note: What a rank drop! O.o *dances around room*

FC it. you guys have a tough opponent this time.

8 Hour Whore 11-30-2008 09:48 PM

OMG..
You have got to be kidding me.. CIA?
Best I can do is 28 goods..
We are screwed