Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150981)

mellon_collie 06-6-2019 11:56 AM

Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Xiz is the worst host, but best player

just kidding Xiz luv ya <3

Xiz 06-6-2019 11:58 AM

Oh, my bad I was talking about the player and their thoughts and post count, not their alignment, but I can see how you would think that from reading that lol

the sun fan 06-6-2019 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4677169)
I don't think so? I had the same thought as he did when I read H&H's read

Lynching someone with 3 posts won't give us anything *in the case that they are town* and it's a bit of a gamble to risk that

also thought H&H defaulting to queen being "scum" rather than "null" doesn't look good

read it again

there is no consideration for if Avery is a wolf in his post

the sun fan 06-6-2019 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4677171)
Xiz is the worst host, but best player

just kidding Xiz luv ya <3

*sunfan

Xiz 06-6-2019 12:00 PM

Oh god I’m getting flashbacks to hosting live the ptsd lol

Xiz 06-6-2019 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677173)
read it again

there is no consideration for if Avery is a wolf in his post

I’ve considered it from my statement of if wolves are all afk’s already

Xiz 06-6-2019 12:02 PM

K got to leave for work but I’ll be posting infrequently throughout the day

flashflash account 06-6-2019 12:25 PM

Guys please read xiz' signature
This is like the third time

the sun fan 06-6-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4677179)
Guys please read xiz' signature
This is like the third time

tell me what you're looking for
is it a horsecock?

XelNya 06-6-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677180)
tell me what you're looking for
is it a horsecock?

I am so angry I know this fucking song exists.

the sun fan 06-6-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4677181)

I am so angry I know this fucking song exists.

i feel like u say that a lot

mellon_collie 06-6-2019 02:08 PM

hi backpack :mrgreen:

XelNya 06-6-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677182)
i feel like u say that a lot

considering some of the dumb shit I have heard

yes

there is a band called sperm swamp and it's every bit as awful as it sounds

mellon_collie 06-6-2019 02:32 PM

backpack-kun ignored me :( you should always try to wave hi to your friends when you see them at the convention

but I will try not to feel too bad because he is ignoring everybody else too

the sun fan 06-6-2019 03:04 PM

honestly I think wolves already won

the sun fan 06-6-2019 03:05 PM

like I've got 2 donks + gold stinger who may or may not be a donk or a wolf frothing at the mouth to lynch me and none of the three of them are considering the chance that I could be town

without mechanical info

I can't understand a single one of their headspaces

the sun fan 06-6-2019 03:09 PM

like obviously sven is from hell or another planet with hell-like conditions so I won't really understand where he's coming from but

ffa really shouldn't be reading me this way and the fact that he's scumreading me for quoting the OP rather than null-reading it is kinda just gross and its just so fucking incomprehensible that I think it has to be wolfy even though I think he's townie

gold stinger I really don't know what to do with

the sun fan 06-6-2019 03:11 PM

there is always a wolf in the three of them though, there's 0 chance 3 villagers all push me in such a stupid manner

gold stinger 06-6-2019 03:42 PM

I fucking hate this game.

across from Mellon giving me vibes across the board as a confused townie and having no idea why she sees sunfan as town, hating the situation that sunfan is voting towards a sanzath / sunfan / ffa thought that I had when phase started, and dbp being absent as much as he has this phase, and looking across everyone's d0 gut reads transitioning into d1 reads, literally everyone's reads are all over the fucking place. One person has town lean on another, whom has a scum read on another, whom has a town read on the first person. Shit's frustrating to solve, and ffa radiated that with the 'ugh'. Noticed that was going full circle.

flashflash account 06-6-2019 03:43 PM

I'll agree with you that I wouldn't expect to be pushing you with gs and h&h
But you could also just be a wolf

gold stinger 06-6-2019 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4677110)
What? What flip? I don't understand your question

You initially townread Sunfan d0, and then after I put pressure on Sunfan's d0 posts, you made a thought saying 'wouldn't it be crazy if haku / mellon / sunfan was a thing'. It's straight up distancing yourself going into the d0 lynch, unsure if sunfan would flip or not, and then you start town leaning onto Sunfan again post-lynch? Dude attempted to toss d0 votes into the air.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4677131)
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4677125)
In that case what do you think about stingers unwillingness to vote sunfan even after being goaded into it

Back at this. Honestly though, I don't even want to think about it, because you're entirely right and I'm calling out GS to elaborate on this one some more. sanzath called him a fake too, and that plays well along what I am imagining you are suggesting.

Depending on wether he's gonna be convincing with his side of the medal, I'm definitely going to reevaluate what I said about them being independent.

My sunfan vote dates back to a straight question that I answered to sunfan regarding the antori / sunfan stack. At the time, I had asked Haku about what he thinks of sunfan's 'not giving a fuck' type of posts, and got no response. So I said -

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4676802)
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4676788)
gold stinger, could you decide between antori and me?

I think Antori is shitposting for post count. I don't like it that Antori kinda 'copied' the whole weeb stuff after Svaz started the train for that. Feels like a cheap camouflage.

I think you were not really giving a flying shit about the original outcome of this d0 because most of it will be memes, and the majority of people during night will probably be random, so why try until there's evidence on the table.

I would vote Antori over Sunfan right now.

I would vote Sunfan if that assessment didn't change in the future.

Because stuff like this,

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4676662)
go ahead and try to lynch me if you are scum and you think you could get away with it

or if you're town and you think I'm a wolf

imo doesn't help.

All of Sunfan's posts leading up to d0 lynch did not help town in the slightest, and were all passive-aggressive. And then you did an ultimate 'I don't give a shit about d0' by possibly setting a train on me, splitting votes 3-ways. If 1 or 2 people jumped over from either voting on you or Antori, votes would have been thinned out enough to swing the vote whichever way wolves preferred.

Hence, Sunfan sucks. The vote next day phase was coming to you since night phase started. I said I would, here I am.

Xiz 06-6-2019 04:11 PM

Hi friends please stop tilting it's literally day 2
I feel like I shouldn't even need to make this post?

Xiz 06-6-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4677193)
All of Sunfan's posts leading up to d0 lynch did not help town in the slightest, and were all passive-aggressive. And then you did an ultimate 'I don't give a shit about d0' by possibly setting a train on me, splitting votes 3-ways. If 1 or 2 people jumped over from either voting on you or Antori, votes would have been thinned out enough to swing the vote whichever way wolves preferred.

Sunfan wanted the wagons to stay on ant vs him though at the end there which I kinda consider more important, I consider that more towny then not considering, unless one of gregs partners were ready to swap if someone were to jump on sunfan again which I don't think is the case here.

the sun fan 06-6-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4677194)
Hi friends please stop tilting it's literally day 2
I feel like I shouldn't even need to make this post?

if I am included here, I am not tilted
nor was I at any point

sanzath 06-6-2019 04:54 PM

Phoneposting because gs you're wrong, my meme dream constaff team post was after d0 lynch

sanzath 06-6-2019 04:57 PM

Actually id have to check but either say what you're saying is bullshit

Svaz 06-6-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4677115)
Svaz: I brought up how you started playing the weeaboo turd game immediately after DBP did it, nobody cared but it still rubs me the wrong way. It's a pretty minor thing, but it's not like D0 memes give much to work with anyway. You're just far from safe in my eyes, but I wouldn't push it, you got the attention anyway and things are gonna come out in the future for you regardless. Null for now.

Atashi already addressed this first point, hate-kun!! Atashi agrees, there will be a big battle ahead, my body is ready though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4677158)
Or like, everyone here is town and the 3 bottom posters are all wolves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4677160)
For FFR TWG, this isn't uncommon to be sadly honest.

Uuuuuu, it's almost like atashi voted d0 based on that exact suspicion after counting posts, and all the tomodachis said is was wrong!!! but it happens so often! (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677187)
honestly I think wolves already won

URUSEI Tsun-tan, that's exactly how the con sutaffu want you to feel! Minnasan, we can't give up yet! FAITO! We lost a true tomodachi but we could have lost a lot more, and there's still enough time to keep fighting!
( ˃ᆺ˂)

sanzath 06-6-2019 05:11 PM

Antori died at #733

I memed at #894

Goldstinger is full of shit

He invented a story to make me look bad, fucked it up, and I'm calling him out

goldstinger

sanzath 06-6-2019 05:11 PM

Easiest wolf read of the game

the sun fan 06-6-2019 05:17 PM

sanzath, I believe you believe what you are saying

what I think gold stinger is saying lines up with what you are saying

the sun fan 06-6-2019 05:18 PM

NOPE I'M WRONG

gold stinger

flashflash account 06-6-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677205)
NOPE I'M WRONG

gold stinger

Gross tbh but I'll allow it
unvote

flashflash account 06-6-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4677199)
Phoneposting because gs you're wrong, my meme dream constaff team post was after d0 lynch

What's weirder to me is that it literally had meme in the name and he's taking it seriouslh

mellon_collie 06-6-2019 05:36 PM

I really don't like H&H's read list. It seems pretty forced, has a lot of null on it and some of the reads just don't make very much sense.
Quote:

TWG The Queen: Easy one out of the way first, leaning scum.
Not particulary scummy to be honest, not very active is more like it, but given how many null reads everyone is having, it's hard to consider this one safe. If we don't get shit by the end of today (game day), I wouldn't be against pressuring that player (all this assuming their involvment doesn't improve), or even straight up lynching.

Why do you put her at scum instead of null, given the reasons that you gave?

Quote:

Svaz: I brought up how you started playing the weeaboo turd game immediately after DBP did it, nobody cared but it still rubs me the wrong way. It's a pretty minor thing, but it's not like D0 memes give much to work with anyway. You're just far from safe in my eyes, but I wouldn't push it, you got the attention anyway and things are gonna come out in the future for you regardless. Null for now.

This just seems like a whole lot of nothing. It's easy to pick on roleplaying and other than that it doesn't say much

Quote:

DaBackpack: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck. You're looking good so long as we don't consider scumteams, and it's too early for that. You're Null for me, but only because you're a bad early lynch candidate so far.

I don't really get the reasoning behind this? Could use some expansion

Quote:

flashflash account: You seem to say stuff out of nowhere, but you're also the most consistent and dedicated player left along with sanz. I'm thinking you're town, and I think people who think you aren't are looking worse than you do, since you're probably the easiest target to pressure right now. Leaning town for the time being.

I feel like this is a pretty easy town read to make

Quote:

Xiz: Good thing sunfan is there to make you look less scummy. The Antori crap plays against you a lot. Haku's #312 and #313 are hurting you as well, given that he's confirmed. Leaning scum.

You bring up Antori here yet....

Quote:

mellon_collie: You're a hard Null, I have no idea how to read you for now. Sorry!

You have nothing at all to say about me even though I voted for Antori, you don't bring that up at all or use it in your read?

Sorry for the wall

sanzath 06-6-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4677061)
I'm going to sleep, might make a reads list tomorrow

be warned, several of the reads are gonna be pretty null

oh right I posted this, gonna start this up

sanzath 06-6-2019 07:03 PM

1) Svaz
Was on my not-voting list day 1 because of the RP, but wasn't actually leaning town or wolf. Null right now, pending reread.

4) flashflash account
We're basically pocketing each other at this point and it's a little spooky. I think the only big disagreement we have right now is whether or not Sunfan is a wolf. Either way, our thought processes are similar enough that I have him as town.

8) mellon_collie
I still haven't gotten enough input on this, I think the only person who's responsed is raeko herself
Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4676604)
side note: mellon_collie seems to be jumping to peoples' defense very easily? am I wrong? is this normal for her when she's town? I'm going to need at least 3 people to weigh in on this

Kinda considering a goldstinger/raeko wolf team right now.
Although sunfan is townreading her...
Will have to reread.

10) Hateandhatred
H&H is acting like H&H, and I think that's towny.

11) the sun fan
Here's my meta read on sunfan: by his own admission when we discussed twg a lot in 2017, when he plays wolf, he doesn't bus and he doesn't make anti-wolf plays. I don't think he's wolf, because him basically begging people to try to lynch him would be an anti-wolf play if he was. Leaning town on him for now. (If anyone thinks his meta has particularly changed or thinks that this is wrong, please say so)

13) gold stinger
(awoo)

14) TWG The Queen
Super null. Hasn't been posted at all on night 1 or day 2 so far. If he still doesn't post during night 2, my guess is that he didn't submit night actions either. Mechanics say that if a town doesn't submit a night action 2 nights in a row, they automatically die. So if he survives to day 3 without posting, then either he's submitting night actions without participating in thread (unlikely), or he's a wolf.

List of nulls that I want to reread
3) DaBackpack - though probably not enough posts to really glean anything
5) XelNya - same as dbp
6) Xiz - I haven't really been paying attention to him, nothing super interesting has stood out to me
12) Charu - same as xiz

XelNya 06-6-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

NOPE I'M WRONG

gold stinger

dicks

bahahahaha

sanzath 06-6-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4677140)
By the way, I can say what it was now that it's foiled.

Haku sanz and I speak a different language. I wanted to know if I could speak in code based on that language (to avoid people simply using a translator) so that we could coordinate with each others during night time and then provide results on the following days, if applicable. However website rules clearly state people must use English at all times, and Haku asked about it in the JTWG anyway. However it was worth a shot to ask T-Force anyway.

I forgot about this

fucking lmao

sanzath 06-6-2019 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677166)
if xiz is a wolf, he has 10000000000% TMI'd that Avery is town

disagree

sanzath 06-6-2019 07:49 PM

I'm semi-tempted to make a longpost explaining how goldstinger fucked up but honestly the case builds itself

read what he's been accusing me of in the last 24 hours and compare to the actual sequence of events and it'll be clear as day

thread's dead so I'm gonna go do other things

the sun fan 06-6-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4677215)
longpost

we call 'em "wallposts"

gold stinger 06-6-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4677202)
Antori died at #733

I memed at #894

Goldstinger is full of shit

He invented a story to make me look bad, fucked it up, and I'm calling him out

goldstinger

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677204)
sanzath, I believe you believe what you are saying

what I think gold stinger is saying lines up with what you are saying

Quote:

NOPE I'M WRONG

gold stinger

huh. Guess I remembered order of events incorrectly. Sure, vote's fine for that, shit's still gonna suck for the both of you with the green flip.

flashflash account 06-6-2019 09:06 PM

Swing shifts aren't necessarily conducive to playing twg

sanzath 06-6-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4677217)
huh. Guess I remembered order of events incorrectly. Sure, vote's fine for that, shit's still gonna suck for the both of you with the green flip.

if you're town I have no fucking clue what I'm going to do with this game

the sun fan 06-6-2019 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4677219)
if you're town I have no fucking clue what I'm going to do with this game

sanzath, I will say that it does not look good for him and I honestly think he's kinda scummy outside of it, but what I will say is

he could be town here

if you play enough, you will see towns do things that just make negative 8% sense to you, ask raeko and DBP what they thought about Nakah in ffa's christmas themed game, for example.

flashflash account 06-6-2019 10:26 PM

He was obvtown

the sun fan 06-6-2019 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4677221)
He was obvtown

I agree
but ask raeko and DBP what they thought

T-Force 06-6-2019 11:28 PM

VOTE COUNT
gold stinger: 2 - sanzath (1068), the sun fan (1071)
-
the sun fan: 1 - gold stinger (923)
-
Unvote: - flashflash account (1072)
-
Yet to Vote: Svaz, DaBackpack, XelNya, Xiz, mellon_collie, Hateandhatred, Charu, TWG The Queen

flashflash account 06-6-2019 11:39 PM

goodness me I'm partying tonight even though I have work tomorrow

flashflash account 06-6-2019 11:39 PM

who's here

Svaz 06-6-2019 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677222)
I agree
but ask raeko and DBP what they thought

Atashi can tell you what the only wolf that was playing was thinking in that game, something like, "man, this guy is really distracting, I should keep him around for a while"
(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

Svaz 06-6-2019 11:41 PM

(If memory serves, the main thing that caused him to obtain so much suspicion was a statement including the term "master wolf" over voice, which was read as a slip, quite similar to what I'm seeing as a misread slip here on gold stinger's end)

DaBackpack 06-6-2019 11:45 PM

I finished a realm reborn

DaBackpack 06-6-2019 11:45 PM

thank you for all your help svaz, I really appreciate it

mellon_collie 06-6-2019 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4677229)

I KNEW IT with that 4 am double entrance !~!

the sun fan 06-6-2019 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4677229)

emma didn't stick around for very long and I'm a little sad

Woody Gutherie sang about
B-E-E-T-S
not B-E-A-T-Sssoh

flashflash account 06-6-2019 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4677227)
(If memory serves, the main thing that caused him to obtain so much suspicion was a statement including the term "master wolf" over voice, which was read as a slip, quite similar to what I'm seeing as a misread slip here on gold stinger's end)

huh

I actually understand what you're saying
but no it's not a slip
goldstinger is misconstruing actual events to suit his push on sanzath and is also interpreting something that has been specifically noted to be a joke multiple times as something serious
it's just wolfy behavior
owolfy if that makes more sense to you

flashflash account 06-6-2019 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677220)
negative 8%

I have more map awareness than this

Svaz 06-6-2019 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4677232)
owolfy if that makes more sense to you

The preferred term is ookami gaijin, but we don't even have those in this game!
the minnasan domain consists of only otaku and con sutaffu! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

flashflash account 06-6-2019 11:59 PM

you lost me again

the sun fan 06-7-2019 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4677233)
I have more map awareness than this

I sure as hell don't

flashflash account 06-7-2019 12:35 AM

sunfan
do you remember when you said
"If I got redchecked on a site where people know me, it would be ignored"
that was just a huge bluff right

the sun fan 06-7-2019 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4677238)
sunfan
do you remember when you said
"If I got redchecked on a site where people know me, it would be ignored"
that was just a huge bluff right

"huge" isn't the right word, like it would totally depend on the setup, and a lot of setups here just don't have millers, but if it was a closed setup AND I had bused, it would've thrown people for a loop, I think

FFR probably gets there on me, especially if its the same situation where town is just super ahead and can afford to mislynch an innocent child or two and still come out ahead with room to spare, but I do think it would be like
hard

for someone like Charu to get there on me because I never vote Gumball there like 99% of the time if I'm her partner.

but "ignored"
absolutely not

you can decide for yourself if that defines "huge bluff" or not

the sun fan 06-7-2019 12:42 AM

sorry, I meant open setup*

flashflash account 06-7-2019 12:54 AM

I'm definitely going somewhere with that but we're having a discussion on the MU server about bussing lol so I'm distracted

DaBackpack 06-7-2019 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677231)
emma didn't stick around for very long and I'm a little sad

Woody Gutherie sang about
B-E-E-T-S
not B-E-A-T-Sssoh

Yeah I saw.

RIP "A Guthrie"

flashflash account 06-7-2019 01:05 AM

this goes as far back as "sunfan tends to wine as wolf"
and it's true you're like really really good at spewing nonsense when you need to
the thing is it's a lot easier to tell when you're just spewing in live because you aren't dedicated to this game and I can't see your thought process behind your posts
so I can't town read you when you aren't invested in this game without mech info ie wolf flips
the EOD yesterday is really bad on you mechanically
but then you could also just bus your partners because again you don't care about this game
you kind of need to be a wolf for anything to make sense

the sun fan 06-7-2019 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4677243)
but then you could also just bus your partners because again you don't care about this game

yup, got me, I sure would be super worried about that mechanical information that would out me, gotta get away from my buddies while I'm still alive

Hateandhatred 06-7-2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4677208)
I really don't like H&H's read list. It seems pretty forced, has a lot of null on it and some of the reads just don't make very much sense.

That's quite correct. I did say that was a shit read list. I wasn't super keen when I posted that, and I posted it because I felt like the game was going nowhere, and I wanted to boot up a discussion. Aside from sunfan, there is litterally no one I was even remotely hard convinced of (except for haku, but that's pointless now that he's rip).

Quote:

Why do you put her at scum instead of null, given the reasons that you gave?

Exactly because everyone else is null lol. We know there are 3 wolves and I'm having a hard time suspecting more than one of them for real, a slight wolf lean is simply out of statistics. Interpretation wise, obviously she's null. She should be to everyone

Quote:

This just seems like a whole lot of nothing. It's easy to pick on roleplaying and other than that it doesn't say much

I did say it was a very minor thing. Like I said, I have no convictions whatsoever. I'm just bringing up points lol.

Quote:

I don't really get the reasoning behind this? Could use some expansion

I could use more notes for him is what I mean. Most I can say about him individually is that he kind of reminds me of how Wayward plays? And by team, since at the time I thought sunfan and Xiz were a probable duo, dbp could be a good 3rd scum candidate, but other than that I had no reason to doubt what he said

Quote:

I feel like this is a pretty easy town read to make

I posted my read before I interacted some more with FFA. He is a strong town to me now

Quote:

You bring up Antori here yet....

I'll come back to this in a separate post. This was horribly phrased and it needs clarification. Xiz already "pointed out" (kinda) that this felt wrong. I just thought his interactions with sunfan while sunfan was trying to get a train going against Antori made both of them look weird, since a lot of people were like "wtf greg" iirc.

Quote:

You have nothing at all to say about me even though I voted for Antori, you don't bring that up at all or use it in your read?

It's not that I didn't consider it, it's more like I don't know what to think of it. Wether you were genuinely scumreading Antori or wagoning in a sketchy way... it's been a solid 50-50. I read what you say, I don't have a clue what perspective it's all coming from. You're null because of that.

Hateandhatred 06-7-2019 08:24 AM

Also to come back to what FFA asked me (how would sunfan flipping town affect my reads), first of all let me say I wouldn't be that surprised. In a previous game (I thiiiiink the Ace Attorney game), I was 200% convinced sunfan was scumlord, but he flipped VT and I was shocked lol). He also hardclaimed PR for some fucking reason and had a post ready to tell the truth the next day, was all rainbow colored or whatever. If it's the right game, I think I killed his ass at night trying to nail down a wolf (I was SK in that game.)

Second, since all I had going against my other stronger-ish scumreads is how they responded to sunfan, they would all default back to null based on my read list.

Hateandhatred 06-7-2019 08:26 AM

I'm also raising a big eyebrow at the current pressure on Gold Stinger. I can get behind what people have against him, but this can't be a town only "conflict"... If he was lynched and flipped town, we'd have a lot on our hands.

mellon_collie 06-7-2019 10:30 AM

One of the first things I thought when I woke up was "I wonder what haku had to say in twg" and then I remembered.....

RIP haku

mellon_collie 06-7-2019 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4677247)
I did say it was a very minor thing. Like I said, I have no convictions whatsoever. I'm just bringing up points lol.

This is kinda how I feel about most of your reads and responses (thank you for responding to my wall btw!)

It seems like even the things you have reads for, you don't have strong feelings or convictions toward anything. And other stuff are just minor points that you feel like you needed something for that player

I do like your response to FFA about not being that surprised if you are wrong

Xiz 06-7-2019 11:10 AM

dabackpack

Reads list please

mellon_collie 06-7-2019 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4677252)
dabackpack

Reads list please

I'm about this vote and request

I see a world where backpack is burnt out from his champ's wolf game

He's checking in the thread to maybe help people out in wolf chat a bit but nothing more

Charu 06-7-2019 11:51 AM

Decided to ISO gold stinger

Why is he mad again? Feels out of nowhere

Charu 06-7-2019 11:52 AM

Also, hello, I'm not dead.

the sun fan 06-7-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4677248)
Also to come back to what FFA asked me (how would sunfan flipping town affect my reads), first of all let me say I wouldn't be that surprised. In a previous game (I thiiiiink the Ace Attorney game), I was 200% convinced sunfan was scumlord, but he flipped VT and I was shocked lol). He also hardclaimed PR for some fucking reason and had a post ready to tell the truth the next day, was all rainbow colored or whatever. If it's the right game, I think I killed his ass at night trying to nail down a wolf (I was SK in that game.)

I don't remember a rainbow post with "the truth" in it, but that also really does sound like me so you probably remember it right

everything else you remember correctly, or at least the same way that I do

the sun fan 06-7-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4677253)
I see a world where backpack is burnt out from his champ's wolf game

wasn't that like
a month ago

mellon_collie 06-7-2019 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4677257)
wasn't that like
a month ago

yeah but it can still be hard to play back to back wolf games