Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Team Pony (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121802)

Izzy 01-27-2012 02:23 PM

Re: Team Pony

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 3624209)
What I used to do was to emphasize all my keytaps to make sure they're all on beat. It'll definitely help your PA on slower sections, but you can't really do this on fast runs like a 32nd roll or something.

Thats what you think. :p

gold stinger 01-27-2012 09:22 PM

Got bored doing work so I jumped on my computer and did some stepping.
Got this crazy idea to make 20% cooler, literally, 20% cooler, but I'm not too good with videos. Looks awesome all the same.

megamon88 01-27-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3625652)
so i'll be officially releasing mmm3 at the end of the month and it has a couple of new pony charts for you guys +tempered files i've already sent so i'll shoot you guys a link here when it's out and someone can download it and put in the 2 seconds of silence and zip it off to justin

also slightly offtopic megamon would you mind making me a cdtitle ft. flyshy please :o

if no thats fine too

Sure, give me a picture to use :P

DanMeister1234 01-29-2012 10:17 AM

If it's cool Megamon, may I be part of Team Pony please? :P

megamon88 01-29-2012 10:39 AM

Sure! Tell me what you want on your sig :P I'm going to be quite busy today trying to finish judging the last set of files for the FFR batch, but I'll try to get it done asap :D

DanMeister1234 01-29-2012 10:55 AM

Well, my fav pony is Fluttershy, so anything based around Fluttershy would be awesome! :P

TehBoredGuy 01-29-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ectperson (Post 3625304)
Ponies taste good.

This is why Adventure Time is the dumbest show on TV. next to Regular Show of course. Those shows fail big time.

Scroll down to find my quoted post.

gold stinger 01-30-2012 07:36 AM

I was making a bit of a surprise for 'yall and planned on releasing it to yaz when I got back from my final exam, but it still isn't complete. I made the hardest difficulty for the file, and polished everything on it and it looks so absolutely marvelous that even Rarity would lose it, but I haven't started work on the Medium and Easy difficulties. Hopefully I will get those difficulties done after school today and release them tonight. Just lettin' ya know, something to look forward for idk.

TehBoredGuy 01-30-2012 09:04 AM

omg new monitor!!!! everything looks weird now lol.. Hopefully i'll still be decent at this game

gold stinger 01-30-2012 03:20 PM

20% More Song Artists,
20% More Background,
20% Better Quality,
20% Better Sync,
20% More Notes,
20% Longer To Make,
20% Better Banner,
20% Bigger File,
20% More Awesome,
20% Harder,
20% Faster,
200% Faster,
20% More Famous,
20% cooler.

20 Percent cooler (Alex S. + LULZ) is done.
I put my best into this song. I stepped the notes,
re-stepped them, had someone else check them, and then have his friends,
look at it over skype. It's good. No, It's a masterpiece.

I even made my song banner for it by hand, (Or at least, filled in the gaps. x3)
Now you can play the song offline, and the song is at a solid 8-9 difficulty.
For people who haven't had a lot of experience playing, will find themselves forever playing this song to get better,
and super-key-smashers will have a hard time trying to PA this massive 4:00 song, with the constant moving background changes.

Enjoy.

Electrokinesis 01-30-2012 03:56 PM

Why the random note after the song is over?! Is this some kind of cruel joke the FFR community is playing on people?
I've seriously messed up so many FCs just because I didn't expect there to be another note after the music turned completely off. T_T

That said... loving the file. It's at a level just beyond what I'm comfortable with and it goes into patterns I suck at which means it'll be awesome for practice.

Thanks for the hard work on this!

gold stinger 01-30-2012 06:21 PM

no problem mate.

I put the note at the end so that the song will drone on until the end of it, instead of the final beat of the song. With that being said, I'm also considering re-uploading the song to the community engine, but I have no idea if it would be able to take a 15MB song, and how the video functions work for FFR. We already have it in there as it is, but it's a terrible version on my part I admit, but I would like to upload it with the video properly timed with the .sm file (Because the silence is two seconds, and the song and video starts at three seconds,) like it is now instead of uploading it again and turning it into a worse jumbled mess than it already is.

megamon88 01-30-2012 06:22 PM

The reason for placeholder notes is that FFR cuts the music off right after the last note, so if there's a cool echo effect or something then people put in a placeholder note so the player can hear the proper ending.

Ninjaaaaa'd

MinaciousGrace 02-1-2012 02:14 PM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jr8c2j

some new pony related files you guys are free to use + minor updates to other stuff

CobaltWire 02-1-2012 05:49 PM

You shoulda named it team pwny :(

megamon88 02-1-2012 09:17 PM

Random bump, made a remix. Check it out :P

flash dualist 02-1-2012 09:47 PM

Can I join?

megamon88 02-1-2012 09:53 PM

Sure! Who do you want on your sig? (I'm behind on these, I should really get working xD)

flash dualist 02-1-2012 09:55 PM

Rainbow Dash pretty much.

Edit: Let me try make my own sig.
Edit2: Hows this?

CobaltWire 02-1-2012 10:56 PM

Can I join too? xD I want a Luna siggy... :3