Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   9th Official FFR Tournament - Predictions Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=132238)

PriestREA 10-22-2013 09:29 AM

Re: 9th Official FFR Tournament - Predictions Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 3997046)
D5 and D6 look super tight imo...just shows how little i know these divisions..

I'll go Gradiant for D5 and PriestREA for D6 though what the hell

oh dear...

looks like I have to practice hard
Dossar voted me for last year's official in D5
didn't disappoint him then... but D6 looks ridiculously skilled

It's going to be super super hard but I'll try and at least get top 8.

clubbz 10-22-2013 11:08 AM

D1 Winner: Clubbz

YAY!

Kekeb 10-22-2013 11:13 AM

clubbz for d1~~

clubbz 10-22-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekeb (Post 4003533)
clubbz for d1~~

Kekeb For president.

Elmerz 10-22-2013 11:19 AM

Not sure I agree with my placement, but it's not like I can argue it with 12 hours before the official coming..... Halfstep for D5

clasko1000 10-22-2013 12:05 PM

Awww, blaze im glad someone believes in me. I will happily take that prediction.

kmay 10-22-2013 12:25 PM

D6. definitely not me. :p good luck everyone!! my goal every tourney is to knock out someone better than me. which is all of D6 lol

Poison- 10-22-2013 12:36 PM

You need to at least get top 16, Kellen.

ssbmchamp 10-22-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmerz (Post 4003537)
Not sure I agree with my placement, but it's not like I can argue it with 12 hours before the official coming..... Halfstep for D5

My guess is you have your "Club" and "AIM Anthem" scores to thank for that lol. Not sure why I haven't been placed yet, I'm your average D4 player without a doubt. Quite honestly I agree with you that you should be in D4 just by looking at your stats (minus those two). And if I remember correctly I think I faced you in the multiplayer tournament and we were pretty even. I used to play with 3 fingers and look at the score I got on Club (1-1-0-11) lmao. Ever since switching I can't even FC that song or AIM Anthem lol. Anyways I think you should try to appeal that because I'd rather have more close competition so it pushes players more, and I'm sure you don't wanna lose in the early rounds. Maybe the judges will be understanding. I don't see why they wouldn't because if you take away those 2 scores (no offense) but you have no scores worthy of being considered D5 and even I can see that.

psychoangel691 10-22-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssbmchamp (Post 4003703)
My guess is you have your "Club" and "AIM Anthem" scores to thank for that lol. Not sure why I haven't been placed yet, I'm your average D4 player without a doubt. Quite honestly I agree with you that you should be in D4 just by looking at your stats (minus those two). And if I remember correctly I think I faced you in the multiplayer tournament and we were pretty even. I used to play with 3 fingers and look at the score I got on Club (1-1-0-11) lmao. Ever since switching I can't even FC that song or AIM Anthem lol. Anyways I think you should try to appeal that because I'd rather have more close competition so it pushes players more, and I'm sure you don't wanna lose in the early rounds. Maybe the judges will be understanding. I don't see why they wouldn't because if you take away those 2 scores (no offense) but you have no scores worthy of being considered D5 and even I can see that.

There's more than club and AIM Anthem but the forums is not a place to be discussing placements. As per your placement 1. don't ever be so sure about where you are because you don't know what's looked for. 2. I mentioned in the other thread earlier on that the placements that aren't done don't always mean it's a torn placement it just means all 5 people haven't gotten to you yet. AJ still has people to go through and your name happens to still be within that area because it starts with s.

ssbmchamp 10-22-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4003709)
There's more than club and AIM Anthem but the forums is not a place to be discussing placements. As per your placement 1. don't ever be so sure about where you are because you don't know what's looked for. 2. I mentioned in the other thread earlier on that the placements that aren't done don't always mean it's a torn placement it just means all 5 people haven't gotten to you yet. AJ still has people to go through and your name happens to still be within that area because it starts with s.

Ok

kmay 10-22-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poison- (Post 4003627)
You need to at least get top 16, Kellen.

haaaaaaaaaaaa :') making me laugh

SK8R43 10-22-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmay (Post 4003835)
haaaaaaaaaaaa :') making me laugh

*looks at your CP scoar* O.o

ArbiterPriest56 10-23-2013 04:42 AM

Hoping things end up somewhere around this:

D3:Endrilliance
D4:Jonlovesddr
D5:Halfstep
D6:Elite Ninja/Coolboyrulez0
D7:O.W.A/AlexD/alloyus/TC/OpK

Can't really make up my mind on D7. I'll be alright with whoever wins there but those guys are my top 5. xD

kommisar 10-23-2013 05:30 AM

I think I got put in d6 because of scores zierg got on my account lel

RB_Spirit 10-23-2013 05:36 AM

D6- gameboy42690/Elite Ninja
Two of the more well rounded players in D6 IMO, definitely are some just as good. But i predict these two :)

kmay 10-23-2013 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4003860)
*looks at your CP scoar* O.o

are you telling me you've never SDG'd CP? -_-

EzExZeRo7497 10-23-2013 06:58 AM

overlay is probably the most kawaii thing ever

Hateandhatred 10-23-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmerz (Post 4003537)

Dude you friggun' wrecked the multiplayer tourney

Elmerz 10-23-2013 10:33 AM

I was lucky with my matchups and a bunch of people quit out. Did you see me get wrecked in the finals? Haha