Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146667)

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 10:28 PM

Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

eh, tbh I think catchup posts like this aren't very useful

if anything big sticks out to you sure, but I find these things actually clutter more often than not

maybe fast reads list with 2 sentences per read then real time

inDheart 02-9-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4519363)
I'm not slanking. I don't slank. I look down on slanking. I wanted this game to start because two people messaged me and I thought I'd try. I'm lacking energy.

@charu yeah sure people can be self aware and shit but the way ethan referred to himself there made me do a double take because i don't see him really saying that. maybe i'm just fucking retarded though.

given that he's told me about actively (heh) trying to fly utr as scum in a big game, his post holds water factually, which makes me feel better about his willingness to make it

TWG Mad Dummy 02-9-2017 10:29 PM

Fair; I'll catch up with the thread ASAP then provide my reads.

Charu 02-9-2017 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4519377)
Does this style of catch-up work for you guys given it's 1:30 until the deadline or should I just start interacting with the thread in real time?

Heh, I've done something similar and gotten killed for it before.

Go for it if you think you can catch up.

Or do both at the same time, but that's hard to do.

You're call, honest duder.

PS... you sound honest because you're post express, least to me, a blunt way of saying your thoughts.

And I like that. You're not kicking the bush, so to speak. More like, you're going "What you see is what you get".

Charu 02-9-2017 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4519374)
meno > who for lynch then? if you had to pick one other

At the moment, meno.

I don't like him. He latched onto me expressing I backed off.

He explained his thoughts about that, but I really don't buy it. If I was backing off, I'm pretty sure everyone in this game would've said something regarding that and to use it against me during our little happy conversation.

They did not, because it doesn't exist.

And then he says I said something forcefully.

Or maybe I'm just kind of rolling my eyes at him and throwing a vote at him because I have my scum glasses on to him. *Shrugs

Works for me.

Charu 02-9-2017 10:34 PM

Oh, you said who else.

Probably either dfr and or Freezin.

dfr can get himself out of his null status real easy. He just needs to make a post I think shows he's a human, hee hee hee.

Freezin, different story. My vote would only go to him if I don't feel my current vote and or dfr vote would work out. It'd be... err.. what was that you hate?

"A flip for information"

Yeah, that's it.

Charu 02-9-2017 10:35 PM

And yes, that means I wouldn't lynch YOU, AA. Least not this phase.

I say it every time, but it never gets old. I'll have the night actions possibly speak. The good ol' "Wait n' see"

MixMasterLar 02-9-2017 10:35 PM

Awake, feeling better. Starving my ass off but you get posts before I hit up a drive through. Will still be present basically between now and EoD.

inDheart 02-9-2017 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4519368)
oh is that what you were getting at with that post last game about "someone fight me"? I don't remember that at all lol

do you think you're playing the same way this game as you normally do? because to me I finally feel like you're actively pushing to make reads by asking lots of questions, and I think your questions have been quite good

yeah it was

other than being a little too worn out to think up snarky comments like that, i feel like this is a usual game for me. i don't think there's a huge difference in my volume/style of questions but that could be wrong because it's not like i'm counting them

Charu 02-9-2017 10:38 PM

Actually, now that I think about it, don't think Freezin would be could for an information flip.

That actually be more to you, if anything, AA.

But, I wanna keep ya.

So I guess ignore that Freezin comment.

I'll wait and see what Prophecy has to say I guess.

But still, my vote's on meno.

TWG Mad Dummy 02-9-2017 10:38 PM

It's very weird that you're saying that my play feels honest, because this is traditionally the type of style I get scumread for.

But whatever.

Charu 02-9-2017 10:38 PM

lmao

replace could with good, thank you.

My mind is weird that I spell different things when I think of a similar sounding word.

MixMasterLar 02-9-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519159)
Take that nap, bro!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519197)
Sorry to disappoint, but I like vidya gaems

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519198)
I'd take vidya gaems than waiting for posts any day, BEITCH!!111

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519217)
I only got a picture for you then, buddy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519224)
kek

Pass the tinfoil, because these are some pretty standard D1 Charu posts made after I pointed out he wasn't making them. Unless anyone wants to quote some that I might have missed. The closest I can think of is the one Meno goes on about where he "backs off" for vidya gaems, which has a very different feel to it

Also considering Charu's shit reason for voting Meno, inb4 dat Lar vote

danceflashrevo 02-9-2017 10:39 PM

Charu can you promise me something?

inDheart 02-9-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4519368)
oh is that what you were getting at with that post last game about "someone fight me"? I don't remember that at all lol

btw there's also a good chance i may be misremembering this as a comment from you, but someone did say getting into arguments is a sign of my town game and i thought that was silly, because i don't liiiike doing that

danceflashrevo 02-9-2017 10:39 PM

Like I want this active attention from you right now

Charu 02-9-2017 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4519390)
Awake, feeling better. Starving my ass off but you get posts before I hit up a drive through. Will still be present basically between now and EoD.

Good shit

Charu 02-9-2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4519396)
Also considering Charu's shit reason for voting Meno, inb4 dat Lar vote

Maybe you can explain why meno doesn't like me then since you seem to have similar doubtfulness on my beautiful face.

thesunfan 02-9-2017 10:41 PM

votecount
AA (1)- Proph
cedo (1)- heart
Proph (1)- AA
meno (1)- Charu
dfr (1)- freezin

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4519398)
btw there's also a good chance i may be misremembering this as a comment from you, but someone did say getting into arguments is a sign of my town game and i thought that was silly, because i don't liiiike doing that

oh, I think I commented that you did that one time and I townread you for it in your first game when you went ham on MML, could have been me idk