Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140247)

danceflashrevo 12-27-2014 11:40 PM

Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Also, interesting that you said that I had the second most amount of posts and then disappeared. I was thinking about the last game I had where I was cop and thought about a theory: I felt safe posting when I was cop because if people started calling me wolf, I had a failsafe: just claim. But when you're not a pr, there's no failsafe, so I'm more scared of what I post lol

reuben_tate 12-27-2014 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4252663)
so I'm more scared of what I post lol

solution: don't post =3

danceflashrevo 12-27-2014 11:44 PM

but then that makes you even more wolfy! its a vicious circle

YoshL 12-27-2014 11:45 PM

it's been 5 hours since dfr's last post, so accusing dfr of being a wolf for "disappearing" all of a sudden is absurd. People can't be expected to be in this thread every hour of every day.***end quote***

i'm not going to comment on this logic, because i'm not sure you read what i had to say properly

YoshL 12-27-2014 11:48 PM

i pressed the reply button lol but that let me see another couple posts on this page i missed lol

so ben, i'm rubbing you the wrong way, me being the only person who's currently going out of their way to stir up as much conversation as possible, whether by making completely stretch or bogus claims in order to put a faint justification on reads in order to gauge reactions from people hmmmmmmmmmmm

if you really want to use the "i've never been in a game with xxxxxx" logic to further your argument, you'd better be ready to do some soul searching through past threads, because while this is a jTWG, we can get as meta as you'd like. dig through the games i've played lol

T-Force 12-27-2014 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4252660)
T-Force

Wow rude. Don't be hatin' because you have to stay on the crusier while the rest of your squadmates are off doing battle.

YoshL 12-27-2014 11:50 PM

mashi has also disappeared for a while.

"oh no yoshl you can't do that because people can be on or off all the time you're rubbing me the wrong way"

YoshL 12-27-2014 11:52 PM

cry4eternity, iironiic, sky kitten, cold kitten etc. havne't posted in like lol

"oh no yoshl you can't do that because people can be on or off all the time you're rubbing me the wrong way"

anyways, i've seen jteh and dfr slinking around, although dfr said stuff earlier. jteh is here, but mashi i've seen go in and out of the thread, and hasn't posted anything for a while either, even through the times i've seen him peeking into the thread

reuben_tate 12-27-2014 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4252668)
it's been 5 hours since dfr's last post, so accusing dfr of being a wolf for "disappearing" all of a sudden is absurd. People can't be expected to be in this thread every hour of every day.***end quote***

i'm not going to comment on this logic, because i'm not sure you read what i had to say properly

I reread what you said, noticed that you only had suspicions of him (as opposed to accusations). Anyways, a main part of your argument is the fact that he's disappeared. It just seems we have different standards for what constitutes "disappearing".

Charles Claythorne 12-27-2014 11:57 PM

jteh was teaching me how to violin and now hes going to get me REKT in sm4sh since hes a wolf or something

btw hes perfect

im going to make some srs bsnss reads when were done tho

Charles Claythorne 12-28-2014 12:02 AM

heres a video to keep you guys occupied. its my waifu

Jtehanonymous 12-28-2014 12:03 AM

how dare you I'll never teach you violin again also get ready to be wrecked in smash

YoshL 12-28-2014 12:04 AM

i could literally watch that whole thing

reuben_tate 12-28-2014 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4252669)
i pressed the reply button lol but that let me see another couple posts on this page i missed lol

so ben, i'm rubbing you the wrong way, me being the only person who's currently going out of their way to stir up as much conversation as possible, whether by making completely stretch or bogus claims in order to put a faint justification on reads in order to gauge reactions from people hmmmmmmmmmmm

if you really want to use the "i've never been in a game with xxxxxx" logic to further your argument, you'd better be ready to do some soul searching through past threads, because while this is a jTWG, we can get as meta as you'd like. dig through the games i've played lol

I personally just tend to play conservatively. Usually I try to just gather a fair amount of evidence before sharing my thoughts and even then, I tend to use lots of mitigating quantifiers ("perhaps", "slight", "maybe", etc) because I don't like making wild claims. I haven't been in many games in general so I'm not used to seeing playstyles as aggressive as yours.

I'll admit, this unfamiliarity had a lot of influence on my opinions and created some bias. Thanks for saying so yourself that your claims are stretch or bogus, that actually cleared up what I thought in terms of your motivations and such.

In terms of going meta and such...I'm too lazy to want to dig through past games. But I'll take a look and I'll retract my opinion depending on what I see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4252671)
mashi has also disappeared for a while.

I have a feeling we're gonna see this quote a lot from now on >_>

YoshL 12-28-2014 12:14 AM

people are different. i don't think the same as pretty much anyone here i don't think, so we all have our own ways of going about things

turning in for the night because i'm actually dead tired

Charles Claythorne 12-28-2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jtehanonymous (Post 4252682)
how dare you I'll never teach you violin again also get ready to be wrecked in smash

only wolves dont teach people violin!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4252683)
i could literally watch that whole thing

i could literally watch you all day, hot stuff ;) ;) ;)

btw cpu funnygurl and i got jteh REKT

Funnygurl555 12-28-2014 12:28 AM

rip in pieces jteh

Jtehanonymous 12-28-2014 12:33 AM

what funny i wrecked your cpu the next match heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehe

Jtehanonymous 12-28-2014 12:33 AM

whatever*

Charles Claythorne 12-28-2014 12:45 AM