Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154647)

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 10:09 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4794221)
In a game this small, the wolf has to interact with everybody whether they like it or not. It's not like they have to worry about partner interactions

I guess that is true. The best and worst part of wolfing is having a pal. But I prob shouldn’t assume that people will just avoid me tbh

roundbox 02-29-2024 10:10 PM

I want to vote Zenith but I don't like haze's vote on him

leetic 02-29-2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (Post 4794219)
You guys are arguing that something that people who’ve played with them say is nai is wolf indicative. Like I don’t tbink It requires that much to see what is happening there tbh. I don’t have a good idea on where to start though so I will start here.

I've played many times with groups of players I'm unfamiliar with and I usually prefer to use my own intuition rather than go off of what others say about their meta. XelNya has legitimately put out the least towny effort of anyone here, although I will admit that roundbox's efforts seem rather superficial

roundbox 02-29-2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (Post 4794207)
I feel they would want to talk less in general and I talk about random things in addition to the game and they won’t know what to do with what I’m talking about

I just don't really follow this logic

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4794226)

I doubt you’d like my alternative vote any better tbh

leetic 02-29-2024 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4794226)

You've been leaning in that direction all game without setting up an alternate target, don't be a coward here.

XelNya 02-29-2024 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4794227)
I've played many times with groups of players I'm unfamiliar with and I usually prefer to use my own intuition rather than go off of what others say about their meta. XelNya has legitimately put out the least towny effort of anyone here, although I will admit that roundbox's efforts seem rather superficial

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 10:11 PM

Idk I just know I don’t like being voted so I doubt others like it as well.

Shadow_God_10 02-29-2024 10:12 PM

Votecount:

XelNya (2) - Leetic (Post #21), MixMasterLar (Post#194)

_Zenith_ (1) - Haze (Post #214)

Unvote: _Zenith_

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 10:12 PM

unvote

Tbh I kinda just feel obligated to vote and now I feel like I’m messing up others by voting and that it would be better to wait til later

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4794233)
Votecount:

XelNya (2) - Leetic (Post #21), MixMasterLar (Post#194)

_Zenith_ (1) - Haze (Post #214)

Unvote: _Zenith_

I feel sniped lol

MixMasterLar 02-29-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4794217)
In terms of preferred wagons XelNya > roundbox > Zenith, but I can be swayed to put roundbox on top

My two reason to put Roundbox over Xel is

•Xel sort of prides himself this agent of chaos and I'm always worried he's a mistake

•My gut pinged hard on Roundbox's reads on Xel's return, and his response didn't make me feel I was reading too deep into it. He hasn't really said anything else to make me feel he's a wolf but that takes felt so incredibly fake and a little bit like he was hedging bets for later wagons.

I think right now I would be ok with either tbh but I think I legit prefer Roundbox

----

To comment on Zenith, I suppose I won't feel bad if he goes but I'm ok letting him get to the next phase. He'd have to step it up, though. Probably wouldn't vote Zenith unless the counter wagon was disgustingly bad

leetic 02-29-2024 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (Post 4794234)
unvote

Tbh I kinda just feel obligated to vote and now I feel like I’m messing up others by voting and that it would be better to wait til later

Lame. We only have ~45 minutes left, by the way.

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 10:14 PM

I’ll def vote to stop other votes unless I see like an actual reason for people instead of leaving us confused.

MixMasterLar 02-29-2024 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (Post 4794219)
You guys are arguing that something that people who’ve played with them say is nai is wolf indicative. Like I don’t tbink It requires that much to see what is happening there tbh. I don’t have a good idea on where to start though so I will start here.

Just gonna throw it out there that Town Xel never comes back 8/10 times since it's me you're getting that info from

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4794237)
Lame. We only have ~45 minutes left, by the way.

More than half the people I saw were complaining about it. I might take a quick shower but will be here the rest of the time besides that

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4794239)
Just gonna throw it out there that Town Xel never comes back 8/10 times since it's me you're getting that info from

So are people voting them for that and not for wanting to just dip? Cause it’s seemed the latter this whole time

MixMasterLar 02-29-2024 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4794227)

That's a wild take at the end holy shit

MixMasterLar 02-29-2024 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haze with a Z (Post 4794234)
unvote

L take: vote and stand proud!

Haze with a Z 02-29-2024 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4794243)
L take: vote and stand proud!

Everyone is being contradictory. I’ll vote at :30