Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=153453)

Hakulyte 07-28-2021 03:41 PM

Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

By this game, I mean the 2nd game.

Hakulyte 07-28-2021 03:53 PM

If I was in game 2, I would vote Blind especially with DBP's knowledge in #322.

I think TWGma is a good vote in game 1.

Hakulyte 07-28-2021 03:54 PM

brb Official Tournament.

Shadow_God_10 07-28-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4766630)
T force does look bad, but I think that if T force is scum, I might look at bug kid too, because there is a world where they are w/w .

Kappa can I get your thoughts here?

Is this still something you're adamant on or have your opinions changed at all?

123kappa3 07-28-2021 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4767280)
Kappa can I get your thoughts here?

Is this still something you're adamant on or have your opinions changed at all?

I still think bugkid and T force talk ootc a lot, I mean it was comfirmed by them I am not going to just not have that opinion at this point, Bugkid has been a little just waiting for other people to do work then kind of agreeing with other people and t force has looked bad in a few diffrent ways so I am not going to rule out them being w/w.

Hakulyte 07-28-2021 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4767281)
I still think bugkid and T force talk ootc a lot, I mean it was comfirmed by them I am not going to just not have that opinion at this point, Bugkid has been a little just waiting for other people to do work then kind of agreeing with other people and t force has looked bad in a few diffrent ways so I am not going to rule out them being w/w.

How do you know they ootc a lot ?

123kappa3 07-28-2021 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4767282)
How do you know they ootc a lot ?

I dont know but, I do know they did dm atleast 1 time, because a log was posted, and I am just going to assume it was more then that right now.

the sun fan 07-28-2021 04:37 PM

Votecount:
ben (3)- shadow_god, kappa, ben
force (2)- plop, Haku

Hakulyte 07-28-2021 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4767284)
I dont know but, I do know they did dm atleast 1 time, because a log was posted, and I am just going to assume it was more then that right now.

Do you think they would openly tell people they ootc as w/w ?

123kappa3 07-28-2021 04:39 PM

But i i do think a t force lynch isnt the worst but, Why are be still not voting ben, I dont understand that, if there is "another wagon" against ben, I am at a lost for what people are trying to do, it actually makes no sense. stop going all over the place just because someone also looks bad. T force defiently looks bad, but so did ben, did ben all of a sudden get a pass that im not aware of.

Especially you haku why are you not voting ben.

123kappa3 07-28-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4767286)
Do you think they would openly tell people they ootc as w/w ?

the only log they posted was one that in my opinion was something to make t force look better. So I would hesitate no, unless that would make them appear town. I am just very weary of those two atm.

Hakulyte 07-28-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4767288)
But i i do think a t force lynch isnt the worst but, Why are be still not voting ben, I dont understand that, if there is "another wagon" against ben, I am at a lost for what people are trying to do, it actually makes no sense. stop going all over the place just because someone also looks bad. T force defiently looks bad, but so did ben, did ben all of a sudden get a pass that im not aware of.

Especially you haku why are you not voting ben.

His game looks bad, but not necessarily wolfy.

Hakulyte 07-28-2021 04:48 PM

Do you vote out everyone who's not playing a top notch town game ?

Hakulyte 07-28-2021 04:57 PM

Do you have an interpretation of ben's actions or you just go like "hey statistically speaking, it would be nice if you get voted out".

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just wondering what keeps making people push there.

Shadow_God_10 07-28-2021 04:57 PM

@DBP

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4767296)
@Other game:

You guys gotta kill Ben. You're seeing what's been happening, right? Ben has survived TWO phases despite being a top wagon, and EVEN NOW people are shifting away from him to Force, even if I personally find Force scummy.

Ben SOMEHOW keeps surviving despite people giving lip-service to him being scummy. "Yeah Ben is scummy, but I'm going to vote for XXX instead."

For some of you newer players, this is indicative of Ben being "protected" by other wolves. The Haku wagon is direct evidence of this. The fucking STORN wagon is evidence of this. Wolves will ALWAYS find an excuse to say "Ben is scummy, but WHAT ABOUT THIS OTHER GUY??"

I know I said storn and Ben were both fine lynches, but I deeply regret saying that now. Especially after seeing the final wagon results. Ben was set to die... then VERY SUDDENLY storn got enough to be lynched.

Two times is a pattern, guys. You're about to witness a third time.

You NEED to resolve the counterwagons that didn't die, especially if they are counterwagons TWICE IN A ROW

If this was a normal game this wouldn't even be a question

Are you guys killing Storn today? or where are you guys at in terms of who's gonna get the axe?

I have 0 intention of moving my vote from Ben today, and I think Kappa and I are on that same wavelength..

We can always kill T-Force if he doesn't die in the night the next phase tbh

ALSO DBP: Are you at liberty to inform us who you shot N1/N2? Or were you a one shot?

123kappa3 07-28-2021 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4767292)
His game looks bad, but not necessarily wolfy.

you look wolfy defending ben right now.

choof 07-28-2021 05:02 PM

ben

I am struggling to give a shit about anything right now given what I learned today (not related to the game at all, just some rly frustrating news)
but what I do care about is ben dying today

123kappa3 07-28-2021 05:03 PM

Heres the thing, if we get ben out, we have a way more linear path then keeping him in. If he is town so be it, he can help from mirror thread. And we can use his town flip for a more unified front instead of half the people saying yeah ben looks bad but how about x because they decided to do something scummy, and then the other half being like I want to kill ben and thats that. ben hasnt givin us much regardless of if hes town or no, he just talked about mechanics of the game and a reads list that literly makes no sense.

123kappa3 07-28-2021 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4767299)
Do you have an interpretation of ben's actions or you just go like "hey statistically speaking, it would be nice if you get voted out".

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just wondering what keeps making people push there.

is this serious.

Shadow_God_10 07-28-2021 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4767306)
@Shadow

no consensus yet, but my suggestion is lynch storn to get his flip.

I mentioned this in-thread, but I shot Gold Stinger, and then Charu. (The latter I realize was a misplay, even if I suspect Charu. If given another chance I would nail Ben. no questions asked)

Hmm... This is some good info for us... Thanks DBP. I'll see if I can dig some stuff up later...