Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149252)

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-24-2018 02:19 PM

Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

The above is a long summation of everything I found objectionable about Mondo while running through his game with a fine-toothed comb, and a few things here and there are minor or exaggerated dings. There are certainly sections (which is to be expected in a hundred posts) that feel towny to me--mostly a sense of restless probing. But the thing is, beyond the three themes hit above, there feels like an awful lot of accusations and work and directions with surprisingly little actual detective work. There doesn't seem to be any real effort to dig in and figure out who's a wolf. Even his most recent post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Owada (Post 4624771)
Well I don't really have any better ideas. The only person I'm sure isn't maf is chihiro and he could very well be the acqui.

basically just throws his suspicions to the winds. I feel kind of bad harping on this one, because I actually understand the feeling. Parsing Mondo so closely makes you see a lot, the good and the bad, and I kind of hate the meta of rigid certainty that this game seems to demand. But in this case, it speaks again to that reluctance to push. Maybe it's just that activity has dropped way off, but it's amazing how much more of a central theme there was to his first day, with the ID stuff and especially the hammered case against Aoi. If he could manage so many Aoi posts based on a single sentence, where's that attention now, with so much more information available?

Even the Chihiro thing feels like a copout. Chihiro would be a very poor choice for acquisition—they're the only town power role remaining and the doctor is gone (meaning a likely nightkill target going forward, presumably dangerous to the Acqui), and we've already sort of established that Danganronpa can at least be used as a logic check against them (in the sense that a correct answer doesn't clear them, but a wrong/slow answer condemns them). Both of these factors would make Chihiro a poor Acqui target.

It's possible, ultimately, that Mondo is a town player who doesn't know how or where to direct his energies in a game where so many players have been inactive, and where no one really seems to be jumping out as an obvious wolf. But his behavior has major problems that on balance point away from town, and make much more sense as a wolf.

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-24-2018 06:32 PM

The day ends again tonight and the thread has been quiet for hours. I see Byakuya and Sakura lurking so...yeah.

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 06:34 PM

I don't much like two things about this kyoko posting:

1) it's against a single person almost entirely despite there being 2 wolves in the game + aqui

2) it feels mostly in response to the pressure; that is to say, I doubt this effort would have come without being pressured into it...

The reason I don't like point 1 is that technically this is very close to mylo potentially (if aqui is a town right now, then they go into a town, and the wolves get their 2 kills, we're down to 5 with only 2 town which might be parity actually...? Idk how it works)

Basically it's at the point where wolves only really need to push for one mislynch potentially to win which is... yikes

Its not guaranteed of course and there's a lot that is out of our control etc but the notion is still there... also hello

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 06:35 PM

Also I did look back and i don't think the yasuhiro periods thing held any merit tbh

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-24-2018 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624798)
Also I did look back and i don't think the yasuhiro periods thing held any merit tbh

I mean, I don't entirely disagree that the punctuation thing is weak, but if Yasu wasn't the Acqui, what exactly happened last night? I suppose the Acqui could like their current account, but staying in one place slows down the rate at which the game population goes down.

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-24-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624797)
The reason I don't like point 1 is that technically this is very close to mylo potentially (if aqui is a town right now, then they go into a town, and the wolves get their 2 kills, we're down to 5 with only 2 town which might be parity actually...? Idk how it works)

Basically it's at the point where wolves only really need to push for one mislynch potentially to win which is... yikes

Which is one reason why I name dropped you and Byakuya when I saw you below. (And I see Leon now as well.) Discussion, any discussion, is a good thing right now.

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri (Post 4624796)
The day ends again tonight and the thread has been quiet for hours. I see Byakuya and Sakura lurking so...yeah.

I wasn't able to post in the thread until now.

Mondo's fascination with the ID wolf is odd, but I don't know how it incriminates him.

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 06:51 PM

that's a lot of text holy shit

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri (Post 4624799)
I mean, I don't entirely disagree that the punctuation thing is weak, but if Yasu wasn't the Acqui, what exactly happened last night? I suppose the Acqui could like their current account, but staying in one place slows down the rate at which the game population goes down.

Frankly I don't know if its worth really thinking about cause there's a lot we don't know(?) and regardless of what happened, it's happened...

There's a chance aqui tried to go into yasuhiro (lol)
There's a chance yasuhiro doctor'd the wolf kill (also lol)

Regardless I don't think it's worth wasting a ton of energy on at this point?

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624802)

Bad post

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-24-2018 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4624801)

Mondo's fascination with the ID wolf is odd, but I don't know how it incriminates him.

Early in the game, Mondo made a joke about playing the game in real time using Shakespeare quotes. The relevant quote here is, "The lady doth protest too much." I think Mondo is the identity wolf, and their overemphasis on that role throughout the game stems from that. Normally when scumhunting, I wouldn't bother trying to guess which wolf I think somebody is, because alignment-indicative behavior doesn't necessarily speak to a role. But in this case I can't get over the exaggerated effect--they're thinking about it too much, and it bleeds into their posts.

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4624801)

it reads as exaggeratedly worrying about a threat that never affects him

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624804)
Bad post

eat me

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 07:06 PM

Byakuya do you have any thoughts of your own dude?

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 07:11 PM

Sakura's post shook me because I didn't internalize how close we were to MYLO/endgame.

With being this close to MYLO/endgame, I don't think we have the luxury of avoiding inactive players. There's two inactives (Makoto + Mukuro) and 2 wolves left. There is a chance that they are the wolves. I'm posting this because I completely forgot Mukuro existed until Chihiro mentioned them.

Something I'm also guilty of is narrowing down my vote choices as if I have the time to be wrong, so I'm going to temporarily... not. Here is the list of alive players who aren't Chihiro:

2) Byakuya Togami
8) Kyoko Kirigiri
9) Leon Kuwata
10) Makoto Naegi
11) Mondo Owada
12) Mukuro Ikusaba
13) Sakura Ogami

It might help to expand our scope and provide reads for everyone. At least, that is what I'll start to do now.

^^^ I tried posting this once already, argh. At least I copied it.

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624808)
Byakuya do you have any thoughts of your own dude?

I will

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624806)
it reads as exaggeratedly worrying about a threat that never affects him

Can you explain how it never affects him?

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 08:04 PM

Yo we have 57 mins

Can we get some shit vocalized pls

I kinda wanna vote kyoko

Makoto Naegi 06-24-2018 08:10 PM

I don't think kyoko is a wolf.

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 08:14 PM

So I had to eat right after I made that last post...

I'm going to look at people who aren't Mondo and Kyoko for half an hour and then be back.

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4624821)
I don't think kyoko is a wolf.

Oh

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-24-2018 08:29 PM

I've been reviewing Mukuro and...there's pretty much nothing to say. They've been almost aggressive unhelpful, to the point of trolling the game. That makes their occasional bursts of content actually relevant to the game almost jarring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624131)
let it be known that I think kyotaka or w/e posts and aoi interaction between 261-271 is SKETCH

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624146)
Also Mondo seems like he has a good grasp of who's Villa and who isn't so probs trust the guy with YOUR LIFE because he has his shit down. S+ WOULD RANK HIGHLY

This one is interesting to me because it can be read several different ways.

It could be read like they know who is and isn't town. The problem is, given that Mondo had just made a post that town-reading several people, and since Mukuro's game has been so aggressively non-helpful and jokey, it tonally reads more to me like "I know more than you guys do because I'm brilliant lololol" combinded with a dash of "a bunch of town reads is weak." But given that Mondo town-read Mukuro there, I almost more inclined to take it as more of a jokey, "look I'm town, he says so."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624159)
I'm p sure I have the most posts today and I don't like it

I wonder if the aqui decided to keep things on the DL and same goes with the wolves except Mondo and Leon who have posted so not all the wolves lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624285)
Just got home. Haven't been able to check thread most of today but just saw chihiro claim. Has there been no cc?

This one isn't just game-relevant, but also dispenses with the usual tone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624358)
That doesn't make sense why not kill a confirmed blue

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624359)
Also what's the case on Leon because I just voted for them without reason just so I could have a vote on the board lol

Back to the joke tone. Don't like this post at all though. Voting for literally no reason just to have a vote isn't suddenly acceptable because of a sense of self-awareness for your own trolling. It's like Mukuro thinks they can get away with doing whatever because "I'm not taking this seriously anyway, so I can't be the bad guy."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624381)
Aoi makes more sense than taka does for being taken over and it would seem that aqui is taking over relatively inactive accounts which means there is a huge pool of people that they could pick from which says a lot about the activity of this game. I still don't get why you didn't die tho chihiro.

I mean, I get this. I obviously do a lot of retroactive analysis myself, but I do so to try to ultimately move the game forward. Combined with the "confirmed blue" post, it feels like they're asking questions to simulate engagement and content. But there's not actually any effort being made toward solving the game, and the posts I skipped over are basically all jokes or otherwise irrelevant.

The thing is, they haven't posted since June 20. Not sure whether a modkill is incoming or not, but it's hard to read them as town in any case. So I lean scum here, but...there's really not all that much to go on either way.

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-24-2018 08:31 PM

I've been reviewing Mukuro and...there's pretty much nothing to say. They've been almost aggressive unhelpful, to the point of trolling the game. That makes their occasional bursts of content actually relevant to the game almost jarring.

Quote:

let it be known that I think kyotaka or w/e posts and aoi interaction between 261-271 is SKETCH

Quote:

Also Mondo seems like he has a good grasp of who's Villa and who isn't so probs trust the guy with YOUR LIFE because he has his shit down. S+ WOULD RANK HIGHLY

It could be read like they know who is and isn't town. The problem is, given that Mondo had just made a post that town-reading several people, and since Mukuro's game has been so aggressively non-helpful and jokey, it tonally reads more to me like "I know more than you guys do because I'm brilliant lololol" combinded with a dash of "a bunch of town reads is weak." But given that Mondo town-read Mukuro there, I almost more inclined to take it as more of a jokey, "look I'm town, he says so."

Quote:

I wonder if the aqui decided to keep things on the DL and same goes with the wolves except Mondo and Leon who have posted so not all the wolves lol

Quote:

Just got home. Haven't been able to check thread most of today but just saw chihiro claim. Has there been no cc?

Quote:

Quote:

Also what's the case on Leon because I just voted for them without reason just so I could have a vote on the board lol

Back to the joke tone. Don't like this post at all though. Voting for literally no reason just to have a vote isn't suddenly acceptable because of a sense of self-awareness for your own trolling. It's like Mukuro thinks they can get away with doing whatever because "I'm not taking this seriously anyway, so I can't be the bad guy."

Quote:

Aoi makes more sense than taka does for being taken over and it would seem that aqui is taking over relatively inactive accounts which means there is a huge pool of people that they could pick from which says a lot about the activity of this game. I still don't get why you didn't die tho chihiro.

I mean, I get this. I obviously do a lot of retroactive analysis myself, but I do so to try to ultimately move the game forward. Combined with the "confirmed blue" post, it feels like they're asking questions to simulate engagement and content. But there's not actually any effort being made toward solving the game, and the posts I skipped over are basically all jokes or otherwise irrelevant.

The thing is, they haven't posted since June 20. Not sure whether a modkill is incoming or not, but it's hard to read them as town in any case. So I lean slightly scum here, but...there's really not all that much to go on either way.

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-24-2018 08:32 PM

This is the third time I've tried to post this message.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The thing is, they haven't posted since June 20. Not sure whether a modkill is incoming or not, but it's hard to read them as town in any case. So I lean scum here, but...there's really not all that much to go on either way.

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624814)
Can you explain how it never affects him?

because he's a wolf lol

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 08:34 PM

Mukuro: Not a fan

I don't think Mukuro has done a single town-sided thing. They only spend a lot of time posting when someone accuses them. Also, they literally admitted they voted for someone (Leon) without reason.

It's not the best look. But he also doesn't care. I don't think he's trying to act townie. I've been looking for posts that could have been helpful

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624077)
hey mondo my guy can you expand on this a bit. like how you got that %

because to me it seems like you know who they are but that's just like my opinion

^ Light push. Not followed through

Quote:

^ hunting for acquisitioner. Not necessarily town-sided and not our #1 issue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mukuro Ikusaba (Post 4624120)
I haven't finished reading the thread I'm like page 14 iirc. I stopped after making the gif to play some games

But I'll say yes. Yes they do. This opinion might change once I actually read and compare the posts tho

^ about me potentially being acquisitioner. Again, not helpful. Sheeped Chihiro(?). Hasn't grilled me

Quote:

^ suspicion but never followed through

These aren't in order and don't have the time.

Makoto: A townier inactive than Mukuro, for sure. He hasn't said enough for me to make a strong read on him, but I especially liked that Celestia vote because of his reasoning. I'm confused why Makoto's not going after Leon.

Like null/town?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4623585)
Here's my thoughts on aoi:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

^ Didn't push on Aoi. Aoi was town, so this is null

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4623656)
This is my wat face.

Wat.

^ I like this skepticism of Junko's "hard-read" on Aoi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4623814)
I think you're thinking about this way too hard.

Personally at this point I trust aoi after seeing thier reactions.

When I try to solve d0 tomorrow I'll probably be looking elsewhere and I encourage you to do the same

^ I think Makoto made many promises to be present and then didn't deliver. He said it was due to an IRL situation, so eh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4623894)
Found a wolf. That was ez

^ Even though Makoto was wrong here I liked that he had the balls to vote for Celestia and call her out for a move that was kinda sketch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4623928)
Kyoko I think you need to dip your head in some water and freshen up.

Your strict adherence to the ideal twg player and measuring everyone to that standard is going to waste a lot of your time.

You should know there are other factors in play here. My duty to catch wolves is tempered by my intrest in the game as a factor of time. If you don't hear from me for an entire day phase or I don't pay off my previous promises by the end of the day (without explanation) them you should come at me with the stakes and you can feel justified doing so. Any less than that and your just spinning your wheels at best or posturing at worst

^ I think I've liked what Makoto's said and done, even with his absences.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4624239)
Ill be mostly here till eod. Parsing what's been said but there's a lot of ???.

I'm not the blocker.

I don't think chihiro is lying about being the blocker or who they blocked.

Simplest explanation is leon got blocked making the wolfkill, feel free to put forth alternate plausible scenarios for me to consider while I reread and see if they've already been discussed and I missed it.

^ I find it odd that Makoto didn't hunt Leon, though

10 min. I'll try to get one more person.

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 08:35 PM

I feel like a sheep

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624828)
because he's a wolf lol

Lol! (?)

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 08:44 PM

a mukuro lynch doesn't really make sense here if they're just going to be modkilled anyway

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 08:46 PM

Sakura: I've been town-reading Sakura because I liked the way he tore apart people's posts. However, I think it's a problem that the people that Sakura has wolf-read have died, and they haven't been wolves. Sakura has been wrong, so I don't think his posts deserve the town points that people have been giving him.

If we're assuming Mukuro will be mod-killed and she's not a lynch candidate, then I would want Sakura to die more than Makoto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624004)
Hello does this mean I have a phantom on me now?

As an aside good job friends, it's crazy the kitb had a wolf-aqui-??? in it on d0

I looked everything over and uh, frankly I still think a lot of the Aoi stuff is being misinterpreted, and based on who I think Aoi is, I think Aoi is clear town for the time being; them being new is more to being new to anon games I'm fairly sure.
That or I'm totally wrong, eheheh.

As a thing that I should've covered d0 but didn't because I was a piece of shit for d0, does anyone have any tips for actually... remembering anything that happens in an anon game like this? All the names blend together except for the couple really unique character designs, but even then I don't remember names which makes analysis hard.

Only thing that sticks out is roleplaying, which I think is wolfy by nature and shrouds intent. I don't much like Chihiro! Maybe not due to the roleplaying, but perhaps the roleplaying is what made them stick out to me and made me remember them not seeming like a friend

I'll actually be here this time!!!!!!!!

^this post seems manufactured. Don't like calling Aoi a "clear town"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624178)
I kinda dont like that you like me
chihiro I still don't like the rp-ness and I don't like your eod much, and frankly I dont have a whole lot else to go off of. dropping vote so I dont get a(nother?) phantom on my ass

I dont think it's good to hunt acqui yet here(?) and imo it'll get easier as the game goes on anyways so I'm just going off of who feels least towny.

^ I like this post because I was also wary of Chihiro for similar reasons

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624182)
This is a bad post because:
- Its purely reactive and cherry picking of a specific thing in a thread
- it argues partially off of something that is one sided (posting gimmick btw)
- it gives an excuse while also trying to appease for inactivity

^ I think I didn't consider Sakura as a wolf this game because he kept tearing apart people's posts like this, which seems like Sakuara has a very towny-mindset. But it was wrong

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624499)
I don't think I like Hifumi, from how he's playing the game it feels... cold and distant almost in nature which is wolfy to me.

Also I don't like this talk of "I know X and Y" and, if history has proven much, the people who talk about a certain role or trait most are usually said role or have said trait

^ I like this post, too. But it was also wrong

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 08:47 PM

Who are we forgetting about
It feels like there's uh
A missing piece or something

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 08:47 PM

@thesunfan please approve my post about Sakura! I don't have the time to write it again

Sakura looks like he's been hunting wolves, but his wolf-reads have died and they have been wrong.

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624832)
a mukuro lynch doesn't really make sense here if they're just going to be modkilled anyway

I just want to add in case the post won't be approved that I think Mukuro's scummier than Sakura, but I'm banking on the modkill happening.

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 08:50 PM

I think everyone's been town-reading Sakura because it looks like he's been helping, but we don't have the luxury to do that right now.

thesunfan 06-24-2018 08:50 PM

I have approved several posts that needed moderator approval

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 08:53 PM

I'm going to look at Leon again for a bit.

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 08:54 PM

ok well I'm going to go forward with mondo, I still think he's our best shot and getting chaotic in the last five minutes is going to help nobody

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 08:54 PM

the phase started with a discussion on him and over the course of the day he's vanished from the center of attention

it's really greasy

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 08:57 PM

somewhere in today's conversation (this page basically) there have been 3 lynch candidates brought up

I think someone in [Sakura/Byakuya] have tried to divert attention away from the AFK Mondo

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 08:57 PM

Wait why does being wrong = being wolf, fill me in on how that all falls on me...?

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 08:57 PM

possibly Kyoko but she initially laid a massive case against mondo so I don't think she'd be covering for him

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 08:57 PM

I don't have time to say anything about Leon ugh.

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 08:58 PM

there's one minute in phase

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 08:58 PM

You're arguably as dumb as me anyways or a wolf so I don't think I really care what you have to say about leon
Gonna vote kyoko in a min I think

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-24-2018 08:59 PM

Mondo's fallen out of notice mostly because he's been absent, I think. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-24-2018 08:59 PM

But in spite of that imo he remains the best option.

Leon Kuwata 06-24-2018 08:59 PM

sakura is trying to deflect off of mondo

Byakuya Togami 06-24-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624843)
Wait why does being wrong = being wolf, fill me in on how that all falls on me...?

I think it's significant for you because the people you wolf-read have actually died, and they flipped town. Chihiro's also kinda guilty of this, but he's confirmed town.

It looks like you're pretending to help. I feel like this vote won't gain traction anyway, but if we're both alive tomorrow I'm grilling you

Sakura Ogami 06-24-2018 09:00 PM

kyoko

Xiz 06-24-2018 09:06 PM

Stop posting

Leon (1) - Mundo
Mondo (2) - Kyoko, Leon
Sakura (1) - Byakyua

Xiz 06-24-2018 09:09 PM

Mondo has been lynched. They were a...

townie

Xiz 06-24-2018 09:14 PM

Also, surprise! We have our first modkill!

Surprised it took you this long!

Mukuro has been modkilled for being inactive!!

She was

town

Xiz 06-25-2018 09:36 PM

Thanks for waiting, update coming shortly

Xiz 06-25-2018 09:43 PM

In the night...

Leon has died. He was the Identity Wolf

Also,

Chihiro has died, they were the Blocker

It is now Day 5. It will end June 27th @ 9pm server

Makoto Naegi 06-26-2018 12:45 AM

Now the Aqui really comes into play. My first reads are that there's no way kyoko is a wolf but obv she could be compromised. I'd give her 70/30 odds in favor of being town because I think she's an unattractive aqui target. If you want to be in my town circle you need to convince me your the same person.

Byakuya I feel like it's 33/33/33. They are the wild card here, they have been playing solid but most good wolves do. He would be the most likely target for aquisition because he has a lot of town cred without an annoying quirk to play around.

Sakura is most likely mafia giving her 60/15/25 odds of mafia / Aqui / town respectively. I doubt that she was taken over because of the pressure she was under. I think weak scum is most likely with an outside chance for weak town (like myself if I'm being honest but let's not live in the past)

sakura until further notice

Makoto Naegi 06-26-2018 12:47 AM

Also I'm garbage for missing 2 votes and realize if phantoms were a thing the game would be thrown by me.

Oops

Makoto Naegi 06-26-2018 12:47 AM

At least I don't think they are

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4624885)
Now the Aqui really comes into play. My first reads are that there's no way kyoko is a wolf but obv she could be compromised. I'd give her 70/30 odds in favor of being town because I think she's an unattractive aqui target. If you want to be in my town circle you need to convince me your the same person.

Byakuya I feel like it's 33/33/33. They are the wild card here, they have been playing solid but most good wolves do. He would be the most likely target for aquisition because he has a lot of town cred without an annoying quirk to play around.

Sakura is most likely mafia giving her 60/15/25 odds of mafia / Aqui / town respectively. I doubt that she was taken over because of the pressure she was under. I think weak scum is most likely with an outside chance for weak town (like myself if I'm being honest but let's not live in the past)

sakura until further notice

How on earth are you still reading Kyoko as town???? After Leon flipped, seriously?

Go back and read the last two EODS and see all the relationships between Leon and Kyoko. It's appallingly obvious that Kyoko's slot is wolf. Kyoko

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 01:17 AM

Actually, nevermind, I'll do it for you

Byakuya Togami 06-26-2018 01:20 AM

Can the town even win here?

Byakuya Togami 06-26-2018 01:25 AM

Wait I think we have a shot if the acquisitioner took over the other wolf.

Byakuya Togami 06-26-2018 01:29 AM

In any case, strong feeling that Makoto's been acquisitioned. He doesn't post that much, and all of a sudden he's here at the start of the phase making multiple posts? Nah.

I just don't know if he's a wolf.

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 01:29 AM

EXHIBIT A: Two phases ago:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624594)
kyoko is a miss I think

When Kyoko was getting traction for a lynch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624597)
I'm assuming you're meaning the part where i think she's a miss?

what about her is wolfy to you exactly

Wherein Leon actively reverses the burden of proof because he has no justification for why he thinks Kyoko is town. He just rebuts with "well... why ISN'T SHE TOWN?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4624601)
There was one post that Chihiro mentioned where Kyoko gave a bunch of weak scum reads. There was a lot of words but the post wasn't that helpful. It was like what Sayaka was doing but the other way around.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624603)
or it's just playing into the character? big possibility considering their character's actual role

his
Again, Leon gives the weak answer "maybe she's just playing into character??????" despite thinking that roleplaying is inherently sketchy. Yeah okay pal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624607)
she's the ultimate detective in danganronpa

Wherein he tries to further justify why Kyoko is town because she's roleplaying. (p.s. it's bullshit)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624606)
You keep coming back to this even though she claimed not to be rping and has said doing it is anti town

Even Chihiro catches this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624609)
yasuhiro isn't ending his sentences with periods

a c q u i s i t i o n e r

Leon turns the tables completely away from Kyoko by baiting everyone into voting for Yasahiro.

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4624897)

Probably not but I still want to nail Kyoko here.

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makoto Naegi (Post 4624623)
kyoko

Uhh... what changed here Makoto?

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki (Post 4624697)
I blocked Kyoko...thought her argument that she would be too afraid to push an active player as mafia was pretty stupid, and so was the refusal to move off of Mondo until she was a lynch candidate... or at least if you're going to do that... maybe actually try to talk to Byakuya into voting with you when he mentions being suspicious of Mondo's behavior... if you're actually invested in it.

Not ignoring the possibility that she put the doctor in kitb on purpose either...

And then Chihiro blocked Kyoko...

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624797)
I don't much like two things about this kyoko posting:

1) it's against a single person almost entirely despite there being 2 wolves in the game + aqui

2) it feels mostly in response to the pressure; that is to say, I doubt this effort would have come without being pressured into it...

Its not guaranteed of course and there's a lot that is out of our control etc but the notion is still there... also hello

Yeah... tbh

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624802)

fake as shit response to a textwall from a partner

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624804)
Bad post

which, again, NOTED

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4624835)
@thesunfan please approve my post about Sakura! I don't have the time to write it again

Sakura looks like he's been hunting wolves, but his wolf-reads have died and they have been wrong.

This makes zero sense coming from you when you've been doing the same exact shit hombre.

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624842)
somewhere in today's conversation (this page basically) there have been 3 lynch candidates brought up

I think someone in [Sakura/Byakuya] have tried to divert attention away from the AFK Mondo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon Kuwata (Post 4624844)
possibly Kyoko but she initially laid a massive case against mondo so I don't think she'd be covering for him

Notice how Leon conveniently ignored Kyoko and then immediately fixed it, but with less strength he does to me and Byakuya. honestly it's just "hey I have to do this so ppl don't call me out on it" kind of thing.

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri (Post 4624848)
Mondo's fallen out of notice mostly because he's been absent, I think. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyoko Kirigiri (Post 4624849)
But in spite of that imo he remains the best option.

And here, finally, Kyoko gets her lipservice of "I might be wrong!" but then realizes that she kind of has to get this Mondo lynch through so she covers her tracks IMMEDIATELY after saying that.

I will have your head Kyoko.

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4624899)
In any case, strong feeling that Makoto's been acquisitioned. He doesn't post that much, and all of a sudden he's here at the start of the phase making multiple posts? Nah.

I just don't know if he's a wolf.

There's also only 24 hours in this phase.

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 02:00 AM

The only way town can win here is if Kyoko was acquisitioned last night I think. So, whatever, but I'm going out on my own terms.

Sakura Ogami 06-26-2018 02:00 AM

Actually if we no-lynch here, the acqui and the wolf can kill each other in the night? Not sure how that works but maybe

Xiz 06-26-2018 02:48 AM

Just to confirm, yes there are 24 hours in this phase. It will end 9pm the 26th (my b)

Byakuya Togami 06-26-2018 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakura Ogami (Post 4624913)
The only way town can win here is if Kyoko was acquisitioned last night I think. So, whatever, but I'm going out on my own terms.

That's really unlikely. I think Kyoko has a unique writing style that's not worth the effort to emulate.

Byakuya Togami 06-26-2018 04:08 AM

I checked Kyoko's D0 and she voted for Junko. There was no interaction between Kyoko and Sayaka, but Sayaka didn't interact much anyway.

I'm hesitant to accept a world where Kyoko is a wolf because if that's true, then the town is probably going to lose.

Makoto Naegi 06-26-2018 07:17 AM

Hey I knew someone would be skeptical of me cause I posted a wall of text after ghosting most of the game.

I'm sure you would have rather I just forgot this game existed huh? Get out of here with that basic shot

Also victory might be close to impossible like Sakura said. It might be just us deciding which antitown faction wins.

unvote .

Makoto Naegi 06-26-2018 07:22 AM

I have to leave again for a long stretch but I'll be back before eod assuming I don't fall asleep from exhaustion

Makoto Naegi 06-26-2018 10:34 AM

No Lynch might be the way to go here

Kyoko Kirigiri 06-26-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byakuya Togami (Post 4624897)

Right now, there are four players remaining. The player pool composition is necessarily either 2 town, 1 acquisitioned town, and 1 wolf; or 3 town and 1 acquisitioned wolf.

We can still win scenario (2) by lynching the acquisitioned wolf, essentially killing two birds with one stone. Scenario (1) is more difficult. In that case, we'd have to deliberately no-lynch (a possibility I don't see addressed in the OP, so not sure if it's valid), then hope for a specific set of night events. We would need the wolf to target the current Acqui (or we'll lose a 1:1:1 or 1:1 tomorrow depending on what powers the the Acqui chose), and if the Acqui survives that (my understanding of order of operations here is that the wolf kill would occur first), they have to possess the wolf.

If we lynch a town player today, we lose. If we lynch an individual wolf or Acqui today, we also lose. In other words, any lynch right now defeats us unless the wolf and the Acqui are the same person.

We can, however, instantly win by lynching a wolf-Acqui. We can survive to the night by no-lynching, but that takes control of the game completely out of our hands and essentially leaves it to (unfavorable) RNG, specifically the two scenarios outlined above.