Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   SM Scores ~2013 Remix~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=128287)

Zyphoror 02-8-2013 11:15 AM

Re: SM Scores ~2013 Remix~

stop playing stuff on ridiculously high rates eze lmao jesus

EtienneSM 02-8-2013 03:22 PM

Holy shit Eze, stahp it with the rates o.o
Sightread

Nice little improvement.

This is Fc'able.
I missed in a couple of stupid spots.

Sightread. Tiring as hell >.>

Okay, now I have no clue how the fuck I got this honestly.

...uh

V-Ormix 02-8-2013 03:45 PM

beast pa (what is true boredom)

EtienneSM 02-8-2013 06:48 PM

You do seem pretty bored, Ormix .-.
That choke... nice score nonetheless~

DossarLX ODI 02-8-2013 07:13 PM

Sightread quad on Stefan Raab what the fuck?

EzExZeRo7497 02-8-2013 07:15 PM

Cry of the Brave 17p AAA
lmfao

gnr61 02-8-2013 08:34 PM

Cotb what dude you're gonna be way better than me in a week not cool

Also wow someone saying 'this is fc'able' without having 98752 cbs

Tidus810 02-8-2013 10:17 PM

Don't even understand half of the scores being posted here.... But in the meantime, here's a little score dump from me. Would love some ideas as far as reasonable goals I can set for myself to improve on jacks and js. 8)

the first of a few "meh" js scores. wip.

same really, pretty happy with this for now.

first full playthrough... wtf was I thinking... gotta love dat ma.

a goal of mine from a while back, finally aa'ed. wooo~

>_>.... obv. aaa'able, maybe with better ma eventually

I just love this file lol <333
clean score, not the best perfect count though

best ma so far

V-Ormix 02-9-2013 12:28 AM

Nice scores Tidus I like that 0x aa I remember wanting that one real bad too o:

EtienneSM 02-9-2013 12:31 AM

Yeah, that 0x AA is actually pretty nice :D

So apparently I can quad stuff now?

I'm happy and all that I passed this but honestly, I wasn't really satisfied with the outcome :c

V-Ormix 02-9-2013 12:33 AM

I wish I could quad stuff gimme some of ur ma ;_; or your ini (:< jk jk but passing 2 hour js is always redic (even though its 1 hour 54)

Trogdor!!!! 02-9-2013 12:40 AM

this thread is now owned by ddrk

ilikexd 02-9-2013 03:28 AM

Etienne, your scores are insane.

cut my old m/a more than in half.

this was shocking. i had gotten bs greats the previous run and quickly played it again.

foxfire667 02-9-2013 04:37 AM

EtienneSM skill boosting like fuk. I won't even bother commenting on individual scores, they are all pretty ridiculous.

I might as well throw up some less impressive scores to even this thread out...

I tried playing rates all night, which means all the scores I'm posting will probably not mean much to anyone, since rates are tougher to directly compare with when people haven't played them. Awesome.

Might as well start this rate fest with a file from a pack people probably don't have. Great song though, and at this rate the jacks are pretty crazy.

This felt alright. Mostly posting because I nailed the ending, which is pretty tough at this rate.

This was really fun, think I did pretty well.

The jump jacks are really fast on this rate, but I was still able to nail them for the most part. Almost SDCB'd, which I think was really nice for me.

EzExZeRo7497 02-9-2013 04:43 AM

Stop! Thief! is pretty good.
Astrosexy 1.4 is the only one I could recognise, and that's really good o_O
What can you get on Jumper (Long Version) 1.2?

Staiain 02-9-2013 06:57 AM

ddrkid thread hijacking indeed

modesty where D:

foxfire if you post a song from a pack no one knows about you might as well mention the name of it otherwise it's white noise :P

Nathan that stop thief MA is really good

EzExZeRo7497 02-9-2013 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtienneSM (Post 3856225)

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtienneSM (Post 3856915)

I'm sorry lol, I don't believe those scores at all. You don't jump from 180p AAA on FOTJS to those scores in 2 weeks. Your scores are really inconsistent as well, Perpetuum Mobile, 1h 54min JS Challenge (although you said it's bad, it's really really bad) and a few others are nowhere as good as your other scores such as YMCK streams or Almost There Edit FC.

Your improvement rate is ridiculously stupid, no one improves that fast, at all. Sure, you've been through multiple keyboards and a couple of perspective changes in the past month or so, but it makes absolutely no sense that you can improve that much in that short period of time.

I'm not the person who would call bullshit on anyone and I understand that people would have insane improvement rates, but holy fuck it's absurd as all hell lol.

I just want to see a video (A Superheroes low 40s vid or Petit Prelude Perime 30s AAA would be good) with .ini, judge and keytaps. You could say that your Superluminal vid has decent keytaps, so did Kommi in his Staring at my Spaceship 1p AAA though.

I'm not antagonistic towards you or anything and I'd be pretty mad if your scores aren't legitimate. Just wanted to see some proof because your scores have been really skeptical lately.

Dynam0 02-9-2013 08:20 AM

Didn't he live stream 1hr54min JS Challenge? He could simply do another stream and that would be way better proof than a pre-determined song/score in a video since you can request something more random in real time.

EzExZeRo7497 02-9-2013 08:30 AM

I haven't checked his livestreams before, and probably due to different timezones I wouldn't be able to check out his livestreams to begin with. Heard from some people that there aren't any keytaps and it's only the ingame screen to begin with, but I could be wrong.

i love you 02-9-2013 08:30 AM

Dat superheroes MA

PS: Can someone please update these scores to the WR page? (I am a lazy ass lmao)

These are basically scores I have posted in this thread that haven't been updated yet xd
Light Chancellors Pack 2

Light Chancellors Pack 3

Rebound Dump Collection Pack

Rebound Dump Collection Pack

Light Chancellors Pack 3

PS: I have some more in my screenshot folder though. I will post those later whenever I get unlazy lol.

Dynam0 02-9-2013 10:03 AM

Thanks for putting the pack names Rebound. I am awful at recognizing files from FFR community packs or LCPs/Xoon files etc. so I miss a lot of updates :oops:

EzExZeRo7497 02-9-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 3857452)
Thanks for putting the pack names Rebound. I am awful at recognizing files from FFR community packs or LCPs/Xoon files etc. so I miss a lot of updates :oops:

You could use http://indeedengine.com/packs/ .

Also I would help out, I really need to find a way to get rid of the captcha though. It gets really frustrating when I have to type in a captcha for every page I go to lmfao.

Dynam0 02-9-2013 10:32 AM

That works for most files eze but there are an alarmingly high amount of japanime files with unrecognizable titles that I wouldn't be able to search properly for :(

Also bg's with no title doesn't help either

Staiain 02-9-2013 01:02 PM

Trying to brush off some rust to speed, still can't sdcb this because of the ending, but wtf is this 300 bpm awkward jumpstream MA

this too, couldn't AA this for my life before and now I almost sdcb'd

AlexDest 02-9-2013 01:36 PM

toml 1.5 and jack sparrow 1.2 AAs

stian stahp

EtienneSM 02-9-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3857414)
I'm sorry lol, I don't believe those scores at all. You don't jump from 180p AAA on FOTJS to those scores in 2 weeks. Your scores are really inconsistent as well, Perpetuum Mobile, 1h 54min JS Challenge (although you said it's bad, it's really really bad) and a few others are nowhere as good as your other scores such as YMCK streams or Almost There Edit FC.

Your improvement rate is ridiculously stupid, no one improves that fast, at all. Sure, you've been through multiple keyboards and a couple of perspective changes in the past month or so, but it makes absolutely no sense that you can improve that much in that short period of time.

I'm not the person who would call bullshit on anyone and I understand that people would have insane improvement rates, but holy fuck it's absurd as all hell lol.

I just want to see a video (A Superheroes low 40s vid or Petit Prelude Perime 30s AAA would be good) with .ini, judge and keytaps. You could say that your Superluminal vid has decent keytaps, so did Kommi in his Staring at my Spaceship 1p AAA though.

I'm not antagonistic towards you or anything and I'd be pretty mad if your scores aren't legitimate. Just wanted to see some proof because your scores have been really skeptical lately.

Honestly, I completely understand where you're getting at, my improvement rate is absolutely absurd and I can completely understand why you would call BS on my scores but here's the thing with my MA scores; I've been playing index for around 3 hours a night and it's been increasing my MA and my speed for the past two weeks. Since Staiain found out the reason why my quality was so bad for my videos, I'm actually willing to put out some proof videos if you'd like me too. The only score that I don't think I can get again was the Cry of the Brave score. I had 2p for the first 1,000 notes, haha.

tl;dr: My improvements and scores are real, I'll try to get some nice footage tonight as well. (:

V-Ormix 02-9-2013 02:25 PM

first AA

this was is good ma for me

I never aaa things so posting

almost ddp which honestly felt amazing for me but cbs are lol

edit: stai your speed is dumb

DayMan951 02-9-2013 02:59 PM

ormix that chipstream is awesome. only file i know that you posted though. but i'm sure the others are great too

so jump/handstream is one of my biggest weaknesses and its the thing i'd like to improve on the most. so i've been practicing a little lately.
got this jan 30th:

this was today:

still bad, but its an improvement

2 more ss

more jumpstream.

foxfire667 02-9-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staiain (Post 3857411)
foxfire if you post a song from a pack no one knows about you might as well mention the name of it otherwise it's white noise :P

Yeah I know, I just posted it in the vein hope that maybe someone had the pack (since someone recognized another file from that pack when I posted it a few months ago). If you wish to try it though, it is Stamp on the ground, from Ravemeister Vol. 2. Although knowing you, 1.6x probably wouldn't stand a chance against you lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3857388)
Astrosexy 1.4 is the only one I could recognise, and that's really good o_O
What can you get on Jumper (Long Version) 1.2?

I'm not sure, I'll try it later tonight when I am able to play StepMania (I'm on for a little bit, but I've got quite the blizzard to shovel off the driveway / walkway). Sounds like it's going to be really fun to play though.

yo man im awesome 02-9-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3857414)

dam

EtienneSM 02-9-2013 03:15 PM

Alright, so I'm not as well as I used to be on Petit anymore but I did Fc it three times in a row and the third time I did AAA on video. All of the Fc's were included in the video as well. I show my judge and such too.

Hopefully, my Superheroes video will be way better.

Edit: Got 45p non-fc on video. Uploading that one as well.

Edit 2: Videos are up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BC2fRxxcDs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF9dw87wMo8

MinTS2 02-9-2013 03:32 PM

Hey guys. I RARELY play spread ever so these scores suck hard compared to some of my index scores but just wanted to upload some of these scores.

DAT lifebar.

:( I lost on the very final drill part.

This took many tries. Probably one of my decent spread accomplishments.

[TeRa] 02-9-2013 03:33 PM

Was away for about 3 week, little more.
I'm now on 12 medications, and I'm terrible at this game now. I literately was struggling pass it, and it cant. I failed a few more but I got a C on a file I've sdp'd... idk if even come back to this game.. I'll probaly will.

Staiain 02-9-2013 03:35 PM

Instead of using the callout to feed your ego with, be a bit more modest/humble and accept eze's request for a videoproof. since you always seem to improve scores everytime you post without any exceptions why is it so hard to videotape a score, it should be no problem for you to get it on video. It is simply too convinien if you can't get as good scores on video as you post earlier same day.

d4u7211 02-9-2013 03:38 PM

He did say on the previous page that he got the video proof Eze asked for, right?

Etienne upload it plz itt people are on the edge of their seats

edit: derp theyre on his yt now.
I don't wanna jump on this whole accusation thing, even though the boost recently is pretty disturbing lol, but you PROBABLY wanna show your hands as well in the vids. Legit, lots of people who upload proof videos don't show their hands when theyre cheating. just saying...

Wayward Vagabond 02-9-2013 03:40 PM

ps etienne you look like a ****** rofl

MinTS2 02-9-2013 03:50 PM

Wait I'm curious. How do you even cheat by not showing hands in the video? Do people hack autoplayCPU or something? Probably the only way of cheating I know is modifying the judgescale. I'm dumb.

DossarLX ODI 02-9-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [TeRa] (Post 3857619)
Was away for about 3 week, little more.
I'm now on 12 medications, and I'm terrible at this game now. I literately was struggling pass it, and it cant. I failed a few more but I got a C on a file I've sdp'd... idk if even come back to this game.. I'll probaly will.

Holy shit dude, what happened?

Dynam0 02-9-2013 04:08 PM

Haven't played SM in about a week so here's some scores I got while procrastinating (ugh)

DAT COMBO ROFL GG ENDING

Nope.

Finally FCd this and with decent PA, the end is so hard not to rush. MA is meh but I'm very happy about this

DayMan951 02-9-2013 04:10 PM

dat air o______________________________________________o

AlexDest 02-9-2013 04:14 PM

think that ties my airhand

gg

EtienneSM 02-9-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staiain (Post 3857623)
Instead of using the callout to feed your ego with, be a bit more modest/humble and accept eze's request for a videoproof. since you always seem to improve scores everytime you post without any exceptions why is it so hard to videotape a score, it should be no problem for you to get it on video. It is simply too convinien if you can't get as good scores on video as you post earlier same day.

1. I was modest about it. I completely respect the fact that he doesn't believe my scores. I somewhat understand what you're getting at but I was more than happy to make a video considering that I haven't uploaded a video of myself playing in a while as well (disregarding the Superluminal video)

2. I'll try to get a better score out for Prelude if you want me to, I'm completely fine with that, That was my third song of the day anyways and I play better during the night anyways...

3.. well I don't have a three but it's a pretty badass number so....

titty sprinkles...

sayuncle990 02-9-2013 04:25 PM

Sakish 02-9-2013 04:37 PM

Eze posting my thoughts basically.

That bliss is really sick dynamo :000

wtf stai ;_;

xNiX 02-9-2013 05:56 PM

Score dump

Working on my MA a bit

This felt pretty good.

Same with this.

X_X

DDP but stupid cbs.

I thought MA on this was pretty good

I will try to improve this. Holy crap this is hard pain.

Aww yeaa

Dat AA yes

Lol this song.

Just the heavy chart with the jumps. But still happy about it.

EtienneSM 02-9-2013 06:09 PM

Damn, nice Zl, Nix. I'm not even sure if I can nail a AA on that to be honest.

Teach me how to AAA this Puppet ;-;

MA's nuts. Didn't get WR due to miss.

If only the two greats were Marvelouses...

Yay, a quad. :D

MinTS2 02-9-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtienneSM (Post 3857721)
Yay, a quad. :D

... whut how the hell is this possible.

Dynam0 02-9-2013 06:14 PM

Wonderstory oni roflll

cool :p

V-Ormix 02-9-2013 06:15 PM

nix dat ma and etienne teach me to quad lmao (though you should prob teach me to aaa first)

EtienneSM 02-9-2013 06:17 PM

Haha, it's a fun song honestly. I just thought I'd give it a shot and I quadded it my third try :p

By the way, I beat the WR finally by .043 DP wise :D

Dynam0 02-9-2013 06:18 PM

Yeah DP or not I'd consider it better than 34p flag, nice one

Sakish 02-9-2013 06:59 PM

Dynamo just implied that who the hell plays wonderstory oni ?_?

Staiain 02-9-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtienneSM (Post 3857653)
1. I was modest about it.

Quote:

Honestly, I completely understand where you're getting at, my improvement rate is absolutely absurd and I can completely understand why you would call BS on my scores
No you weren't. That's a really cocky way to reply.

And proceeds with posting two scoreposts right after each other

Really dude you really need to be more modest, getting good scores? Good for you, but you don't have to try so hard to get attention, take other people into account, how you are acting now you are overshadowing others.

xNiX 02-9-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staiain (Post 3857784)
but you don't have to try so hard to get attention

this

Sakish 02-9-2013 07:43 PM

Sounds exactly like you are pointing out this "yeah i know i am good, and you can just suck it"
Even if it wasnt your point, it surely sounds like it.

And how convinient isnt it that you should aaa superluminal now? there are MAX 2 aaa's of that as of what i know of to date, and yours just doesnt fit there.

Show us things are real or quit fraudin'

EtienneSM 02-9-2013 07:43 PM

lolwtf, I can't do this anymore. I was agreeing with the fact that he said my imrprovements were ridiculous. I don't see how I was being cocky about it in any way. Way to determine what tone someone's speaking in just by looking at text. I don't see how I'm seeking for attention either. I just post scores, comment on them, and then I comment on other scores as well. I'm not even a dick to anyone, I've always complimented some people's scores in a nice manner if I thought it was well for them.

I proceeded to post more scores because this thread exists for a reason (inb4 you take that as coming off cocky)

I'm sick of somehow starting controversy over some scores on a rhythm game. It's asinine how much controversy can stir up over a few scores. It's like I can't even post anything anymore due to improving. I respect everyone here, but honestly, let's all just post scores and stop calling BS on whatever I post and stop thinking I'm some egotistical bastard because I'm not.

I'm not making a video for every score I get either...

@Sakish
Statistics don't mean I'm not capable of doing what one other person can do. I know it's real and I'm more than happy with my accomplishment.

Choofers 02-9-2013 07:45 PM

if you made a video for most of your scores, we wouldn't have these issues

i'd like to see a cry of the brave vid with judge/ini

yo man im awesome 02-9-2013 07:47 PM

what happened to this thread lol

EtienneSM 02-9-2013 07:47 PM

I wonder the same thing cx

xVaLoRx 02-9-2013 07:49 PM

SM Scores ~Drama Remix~

Choofers 02-9-2013 07:55 PM

I'd bet that ~Drama Remix~ has been used in every scores thread since the site came back up lmao.

xVaLoRx 02-9-2013 07:57 PM

wouldn't surprise me lol

xNiX 02-9-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtienneSM (Post 3857799)
I know it's real and I'm more than happy with my accomplishment.

That's what Rubix said about his Death Piano AAA.

EtienneSM 02-9-2013 08:05 PM

Well, what do you guys want from me? Because I'm willing to please you guys because I don't want any controversy and I don't want to lost respect from anybody. I can't show hands because I don't have an angle for that and nobody can record for me.

V-Ormix 02-9-2013 08:35 PM

what else can ddrkid do, he already has vids with judge ini keytaps ect. I mean if he could get his hands that'd be good but is it so unbelievable that some one else out there is ~gOoD aT sTePmAnIa~? think of all the underground people x) Ive honestly stopped questioning if any ones bs anymore so long as old cartoon or staiain are legit (which they have always proven)

edit: but yeah, you did improve stupidly fast though Etienne... so I can see were people are comming from

Dynam0 02-9-2013 08:41 PM

I don't get why you guys (namely staiain/isaac) are coming down hard on a guy who's going through a skill boost and is smashing all his records. I basically post 2 or more scores every time I play stepmania and the only difference here is Etienne is a newer guy who hasn't been vouched for by the majority of the community.

My only advice to you Etienne would be to cease posting any scores for now until you get people back on your side. Get on skype with ppl who know what to look for and do your best to make a vid with what they want in it.

Posting more scores will come off as though you are ignoring the calls coming at you (despite what your intentions are). So yeah. Let's drop this for now and carry on until he sorts his shit out ppl.

Choofers 02-9-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtienneSM (Post 3857828)
Well, what do you guys want from me?

do what leonid did in response to all the bs calls he got

record yourself turning on your computer, check ini before you load stepmania, load stepmania right from the folder, check judge/life, play song.

wala u did u

MinaciousGrace 02-9-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3857866)

record yourself turning on your computer, check ini before you load stepmania, load stepmania right from the folder, check judge/life, play song.

wala u did u

u mean show up to a stepmania meetup after not playing for 2 months and blow everyones mind

i mean u know its bad when its me stian puppet and leonid shows up and were all impressed

AlexDest 02-9-2013 08:45 PM

god you're all annoying

AlexDest 02-9-2013 08:46 PM

stepmania sucks

flash dualist 02-9-2013 08:49 PM

So does this thread.

Staiain 02-9-2013 08:56 PM

That's the key word, new guy.

Everyone who pops out of nowhere getting decent scores and improving them so fast gets callouts, and this has been the case in the stepmania community as long as i've been around and probably even longer. I'm not really calling bs either, I'm just telling him to cool it with his braggy attitude and be more modest. He is overshadowing other peoples scores by rapid posting his own ones.

yo man im awesome 02-9-2013 08:59 PM

tl;dr of everything in here:

bs calls, clam down with the posting/attitude and/or make one giant post instead of a bunch of posts

that's all i'm getting out of this lol

EtienneSM 02-9-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choofers (Post 3857866)

wala u did u

Sounds fine to me.

After I get out of the shower, I'll do that. What file would you like me to do?

d4u7211 02-9-2013 09:08 PM

imo etienne being cool guy. at least he's willing to comply and show what his skills are on video for people, rather than just getting wicked mad at others and pulling the "i dont care cause i did it and i know it"

(yah i know he said "im content because i know my accompishments or w/e but he is still doing the whole video thing)

yo man im awesome 02-9-2013 09:10 PM

done playing for the day, arms are dead

scores are from all across today

1.0, still haven't SDCB'd ;__;

first full play of oni, AAA'd until first combo break

1.5, almost AA

V-Ormix 02-9-2013 09:14 PM

fuck
edit: your right zyph

Zyphoror 02-9-2013 09:15 PM

dat bg

xNiX 02-9-2013 09:20 PM

i kinda liked it xd

One Winged Angel 02-9-2013 09:24 PM

I think it's pretty much died down but..

Quote:

Originally Posted by EtienneSM (Post 3857886)
Sounds fine to me.

After I get out of the shower, I'll do that. What file would you like me to do?

...if he's willing to do this, cease all the bullshit talk for now. Etienne seems more than willing to comply with these vid terms, so no need to derail the thread further.

Superluminal keytaps sounded really good to me tbh, so I'm not really super skeptical or anything. But if he's making vids that include a comp boot plus those other specifications, should be enough to stop the bs claims. Just make sure everything on the computer screen is in view throughout the duration of the video.