Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Official Tournament Special Batch (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149100)

Coolboyrulez0 08-1-2019 12:36 PM

Re: Official Tournament Special Batch

I'll be watching this sheet then and working on probably lower end offerings (sub 50)

VisD 08-1-2019 01:52 PM

dibs on everything from d1-d3 8)

Elekton 08-1-2019 02:05 PM

tfw no ffr simfile author so 2 file send cap

psychoangel691 08-1-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elekton (Post 4690333)
tfw no ffr simfile author so 2 file send cap

Caps kinda go out the window if we need things done for the tourney lol

I'm still working through but I was actually pleasantly surprised at how much we'd already filled in. D7 is good to go, D6 looks like we're just lacking a good opener at the moment. D4/D5 I think may have a good bit of gaps based on my initial thoughts on remaining file difficulties I have left to go through. The Upper 70s and low 80s we're missing it seems. The easier side I'm not sure yet since we're still working through that batch.

Elekton 08-1-2019 02:45 PM

ive got some options for easy stuff currently and just dmed another artist about potential permissions since i have another chart in the real low end with no perms (yet)

we'll see

devonin 08-1-2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4690334)

I'm still working through but I was actually pleasantly surprised at how much we'd already filled in. D7 is good to go, D6 looks like we're just lacking a good opener at the moment. D4/D5 I think may have a good bit of gaps based on my initial thoughts on remaining file difficulties I have left to go through. The Upper 70s and low 80s we're missing it seems. The easier side I'm not sure yet since we're still working through that batch.

Once I know what difficulty my song actually came out as, and then which difficulties at the low end are missing, I should be able to do a couple more as well.

AutotelicBrown 08-1-2019 04:06 PM

Quote:

The Upper 70s and low 80s we're missing it seems.
Interesting, I was expecting that range to have plenty of files. I believe my early batch file Fly of the Beelzebub falls around there. In any case a lot of bms music can easily make for a good file in that difficulty range.

I also sent you a pm with the files I couldn't send to easy batch before. One of them should be useful for D1/D2 early rounds.

SK8R43 08-1-2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4690268)
Them D7 song ratings.

Imma die.

Nah, youre fine. Your top 10 scores is STACKED lol

-paexaea- 08-2-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4690268)
Them D7 song ratings.

Imma die.

Me too buddy. Me too

DarkZtar 08-2-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4690334)

I also have a couple files already finished just sitting in backlog around that difficulty (i think) that would probably make for good tourney files if you want me to send those over.

gold stinger 08-2-2019 02:28 PM

I should have Easy batch notes done by the end of tonight, so psychoangel will have enough to make a call on what she indefinitely does not have for the tournament (granted time to read all 40 some odd pages of notes, and consideration of files that do and do not get fixes).