Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   hello community i am apart of (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=144899)

MarcusHawkins 07-27-2016 07:24 PM

Re: hello community i am apart of

OMG, I'm so glad to hear the good news has arrived!

SO glad to see you back, Rapta; I'm actually fully relaxed and relieved, now that you're well!
Have you ever thought of MP'ing with anyone who's available on FFR just to have some good times?

Again, I'm glad you're back and alive, and (hopefully) you well stay well in the future! :D

TC_Halogen 07-27-2016 08:15 PM

Give him some time to recuperate.

Come back whenever you are feeling able and ready.

ThunderFlip 07-27-2016 08:21 PM

Whew, big sigh of relief. I have been following the thread since about an hour after everything went down and like many others, I've had trouble sleeping some of these nights, emotionally holding my breath. Super glad to hear you've made it through Rapta and I really hope all our words mean something more to you than just words. Mad props to the community for taking decisive action when it was needed the most. Love you all~

Mahou 07-27-2016 08:40 PM

Glad so see that you're alive Rapta.

Cold Kitten 07-28-2016 12:28 AM

to people who have the power to edit things-- there's one post i saw somewhere back in page 9/10 that has rapta's age quoted, might want to try and get that fixed.

rapta, i'm so glad you're ok :)

edit: post 164 has his age quoted!

Guilhermeziat 07-28-2016 01:02 AM

Awesome! Glad to have you back, Rapta. You're an amazing person, don't let your bad emotions dominate you. About the thread you linked at the start of the thread, remember that no matter what kind of drama you been through here on FFR, remember we'll always be here for you.

x_egeltje_x 07-28-2016 06:19 AM

I only read the good news about an hour ago and i haven't stopped crying from happiness that you are still with us, Rapta. (And i don't cry easilly...)

So good to hear we made a difference. It's tough what you are going through, but don't you dare to forget, you are not alone. You have people from all over the world who care for you immensly. I was there on discord that night and have been thinking daily if you were still with us.

Lavadoom, thank you too for letting us know he's alive. Don't fret yourself that you weren't there at that time.

And lastly a thank you to this amazing community, going beyond amazing and search for all the info we could in saving our friend. And that with the little information we had.

If other people face similar troubles. DO NOT HESITATE and talk to the community, we're here for eachother.

inDheart 07-28-2016 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Kitten (Post 4458044)
to people who have the power to edit things-- there's one post i saw somewhere back in page 9/10 that has rapta's age quoted, might want to try and get that fixed.

rapta, i'm so glad you're ok :)

edit: post 164 has his age quoted!

whoops that's me, thanks CK and bmah for the edit.

danceflashrevo 07-28-2016 11:46 AM

I'm so happy to hear the news rapta, we love you here buddy

top 07-28-2016 02:00 PM

Nice rapta, keep pushing man. Even little progress is progress!

choof 07-28-2016 04:08 PM

l
m
a
o
that fucking post omg

Deidara837 07-28-2016 04:25 PM

rekt by bmah

DissonantMuse 07-28-2016 05:50 PM

Really glad to hear you're still with us man! It really goes to show the good that's out there, and it's mind blowing to see how much a small online community can do so much good! Thanks so much to everyone who reached out and was able to provide help! Welcome back Rapta!

botchi246 08-6-2016 09:24 PM

Hurray! Rapta, welcome back. I'm glad you pulled through